Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men (7421 Views)

Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs & ASS Goes Viral As She Flaunt Them / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs Goes Viral As She Flaunts Them Open / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by Gistsfanz: 3:25am On Jun 03, 2019
A Twitter user identified as @SexyChi14 has got herself trending on the platform after she advised men to dump their girlfriends if they are not thick.

According to her, ladies that are not thick are empty and has nothing to offer.
“Thick is everything. If your girl is not thick throw her away, she is empty and has nothing to offer, but we the thick can bless you with abundance of blessings”
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/if-your-girl-is-not-thick-throw-her.html

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by Opinedecandid(m): 3:43am On Jun 03, 2019
Thrash!
The rate women compete in this age and time to market themselves on social media using the tool of nudity, stupid statements or false impressions is alarming!

If my woman (girlfriend or wife) takes to social media for this kind of reason, she is done for.
Our men need to stamp their feet more.
A girl was arguing with me on my WhatsApp, and the only thing I told her to silent her was that I will wait till she became a mother to see if she would want to raise her kids in that manner. Where then keeps mute for ever.

10 Likes

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by sykeng(m): 4:17am On Jun 03, 2019
I love them tall and slim anyway.

7 Likes

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by rex444(m): 6:43am On Jun 03, 2019
sykeng:
I love them tall and slim anyway.
any day any time

7 Likes

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 03, 2019
rex444:
any day any time
any night any day toogrin

7 Likes

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by seniorgozman(m): 6:49am On Jun 03, 2019
rex444:
any day any time
Not only You

2 Likes

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by Forzap: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2019
yo!!! tell dem Bbw all the way cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by respect80(m): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2019
One hoelosho detected! Please delete

1 Like

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by Deepfeel(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2019
Thick empty brains sad

3 Likes

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by Phenomenal16(f): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2019
Gistsfanz:
A Twitter user identified as @SexyChi14 has got herself trending on the platform after she advised men to dump their girlfriends if they are not thick.

According to her, ladies that are not thick are empty and has nothing to offer.
“Thick is everything. If your girl is not thick throw her away, she is empty and has nothing to offer, but we the thick can bless you with abundance of blessings”
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/if-your-girl-is-not-thick-throw-her.html
..there is always a thin line between being thick n fat.....any mistake u will see urself migrating to being fat

9 Likes

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by respect80(m): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..there is always a thin line between being thick n fat.....any mistake u will see urself migrating to being fat

No be lie bro.

That's why guys need to be extremely careful even if you like them thick

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by Fuqman(m): 7:31am On Jun 03, 2019
I will go with size 8 with brain... Not too thick, not too skinny.

1 Like

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by LEAFLET(m): 7:35am On Jun 03, 2019
No diss to slim girls all over the world but I love my woman thick and curvy.. alwaysb
Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by lereinter(m): 7:39am On Jun 03, 2019
Asinwin
Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by Headlesschicken(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2019
grin All flesh n no sense...

3 Likes

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by TSRC: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2019
Headlesschicken:
grin All flesh n no sense...
Makes chichi a dull girl.

7 Likes

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by Kingkun69(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2019
Throw her away grin grin clearly an Igbo girl

1 Like

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by Yoloboy098: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2019
Phenomenal16:
U re sweet just the way u re.. Ur stature is tight
Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by MJBOLT: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2019
that's the only thing she can offer,idiot

1 Like

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by xapo(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2019
yes of course I like them thick and curvy

1 Like

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by presented007(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2019
Love them skinny though don't have anything to do with them thick girls they disgust me

2 Likes

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by Tallesty1(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2019
rex444:
any day any time
Even in my dreams bro
Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by tydi(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Opinedecandid:
Thrash!
The rate women compete in this age and time to market themselves on social media using the tool of nudity, stupid statements or false impressions is alarming!

If my woman (girlfriend or wife) takes to social media for this kind of reason, she is done for.
Our men need to stamp their feet more.
A girl was arguing with me on my WhatsApp, and the only thing I told her to silent her was that I will wait till she became a mother to see if she would want to raise her kids in that manner. Where then keeps mute for ever.

Oga look well well..

She has a point don't be ignorant of it..

Strong foam and soft foam.. Which one there make sleep sound

1 Like

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by finalboss(m): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
presented007:
Love them skinny though don't have anything to do with them thick girls they disgust me
grin grin you got it
Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by Makz: 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
What's this again. Man haf suffer
Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by YungMillionaire: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
There is thick...and there is otormorkporor - which my dear is what you are. To each his own.

1 Like

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
Phenomenal16:
grin
Phenomenal16:
Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by Michelle55: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Which kain Yeye advice be this na undecided ayam outta here before I provoke

1 Like

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by BrokeFucker007: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
Michelle55:
Which kain Yeye advice be this na undecided ayam outta here before I provoke
You must be slim, I can sense it. :-)

1 Like

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by OboOlora(f): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Thick with ibotan and stretch marks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. / How To Break Up Nicely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.