Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her (7433 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by realGURU(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Pls i have a fiancee, she is very beautiful [ almost looking like indian girls] but have not went to school at all . should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated, continue dating her is making my friends unhappy with me. Infact they advice me to forget about her . I too made my mind that am going to leave her but anytime i saw her i love her more inshort i always whisper to myself i can't afford to loss her.
Pls ur contribution is very important to me in planning my future because am a Bsc. holder planning to start my msc. after NYSC .
Thank u
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Jamieb(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2014
realGURU: Pls i have a fiancee, she very beautiful [ almost looking like indian girls] but have not went to school at all . should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated, continue dating her is making my friends unhappy with me. Infact they advice me to forget about her .
Pls ur contribution is very important to me in planning my future because am a Bsc. holder planning to start my msc. after NYSC .
Thank u
The girl is better than you that ''went to school''. Just look at the trash you spewed there. Mean while love is not about ''wenting to school''.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by shindarayo(f): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2014
d gurl shld run for her life if dis type of english is spoken fron a bsc holder

21 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by emperortony: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2014
Even though I have not saw her,Don't worry be patient with her she will soon went grin
maybe na this your english neva make her see reasons to went!! Considering whose better!!

29 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by mkoabiola: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2014
Lol
Lwkmd
B.sc ooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by babyBB: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2014
guy u are a half-baked graduate and complaining abt a lady am sure is even better than u. imagine d king of English u are speaking. Nigerians were are we heading to? graduate indeed!!

4 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Cikoloko(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2014
Op nwa teacher

1 Like

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Naavah(f): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2014
Hhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahaha. Bsc gbagaun. Msc machine gun phd oyibo

5 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by alabiyemmy(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2014
Continue wenting to your english language classes first.

7 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by LaurelP(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2014
Work on your 'present and past tense' first

3 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by babyBB: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2014
alabiyemmy: Continue wenting to your english language classes first.
hahahahahhshshshhshshhh guy abeg no make did guy dat wented to school cry naw

4 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by JimPerry(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2014
If she's got all the qualities you want except education, you would better stick to her. Education should not be a priority but creativity could. Afterall, there is no difference between you the school wenter and she. Your grammatical construction has just betrayed you. You only went to school but you are not educated. What a perfect union between two uneducated couples.

8 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by DrObum(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2014
All this school you're wenting!!!
Diariz God oooo! grin

14 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2014
Ma ribs o ....O boy ur own english pass Wole soyinka own o....U nid 2 start 4rm d scratch...

I wantu went out of thread cos i very beautiful grin

4 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by dBard: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Stick wit her abeg..her situation is far beta dan urs Mr b.sc holder.
Both of u are a match made in illiterate heaven.

Choi ! Ayaff laff tire grin

3 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Tallesty1(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2014
English ntooooorrr

3 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by babyBB: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2014
ur fiancée alone, 'almost looking like Indian girls'. hmmmmm and u can't afford to 'loss her' and our contributions are very important to u just because u are a Bsc holder and planning to start ur Msc . OK ooooo my advice to u is dat u need to go back to primary school and wen u are tru with learning how to construct a good sentence then u can think of dumbing that ur fiancee if not ,for now u and her na d same ship carry wuna

5 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2014
[b][/b]
realGURU: Pls i have a fiancee, she very beautiful [ almost looking like indian girls] but have not went to school at all . should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated, continue dating her is making my friends unhappy with me. Infact they advice me to forget about her . I too i made my mind that am going to leave her but anytime i saw her i love her more inshort i always whisper to myself i can't afford to loss her.
Thank u
OP, are you sure you HAVE WENT to school yaself? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Tannie(f): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2014
Now I see why our leaders thinks the youths are not ready to take over. A graduate that can't use tenses properly is calling another person illiterate, hmmmmm. Naija I hail thee

2 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Zehner(f): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2014
OP Love is not about "wenting" to school. tongue

1 Like

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by cr7lomo: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2014
Lmfaoooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo, looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Una no go kill me for dis forum. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Op , guess what ?

U just made my day , my blood pressure was high dis Mornin but u just lowered it , thx so much , I rili appreciate . U far too kind

She haven't wented to Skool grin grin grin grin grin
Surely a classic grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Gooci(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2014
Jamieb:
The girl is better than you that ''went to school''. Just look at the trash you spewed there. Mean while love is not about ''wenting to school''.
SML4U.... shake my life for you... y wenting shocked
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Gooci(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2014
i feel like eating guguru grin

2 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Pato5(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2014
I thought I'm through with laughing until I checked his username "real GURU"
I ribs don break.
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by chiimdee: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2014
Uhmmm mods over plss, I thnk dis shud b in d jokes section, cos I thnk d guy is just tryn to be funny, ok now talk to us.

B.S whaaat?

Hail Mary
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Ma ribs o ....O boy ur own english pass Wole soyinka own o....U nid 2 start 4rm d scratch...
I wantu went out of thread cos i very beautiful grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by engrvicky(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2014
You need to check your Bsc.......or is it SCb?

Kindly confirm and revert accordingly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by kennykg(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2014
"She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her"

First of all rubbish subject
It could have been

>She's is an illiterate, confused about the future of our relationship<
> she's not educated, I don't know if I should continue this relationship or not <

"Pls i have a fiancee, she is very beautiful [ almost looking like indian girls]
Bad description"

> my fiance is very beautiful and attractive lady you could take her for an Indian princess <
> my fiance a beautiful lady with the resemblance if an Indian queen<

You didn't only describe her beauty but praised, appreciate and painted her beauty with your words.

"but have not went to school at all"

This just not only an injury to English as a language, an embarrassment to your degree and institution but also a question to the authenticity of your degree and a shame to the education sector if the country

Simply
> she's an illiterate <
>she's didn't attend a school<
>she wasn't opportuned to attend school<
>she's educationally declined <
>she has no educational background <

"should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated"

>should i continue with the relationship or quit and find someone with educational background<

> should Ignor this and continue the courtship or just quit and find someone educated and beautiful <

" continue dating her is making my friends unhappy with me. Infact they advice me to forget about her"

>my friends don't approve our relationship <

>my friends are not happy about my relationship with her they advice me to call it quit<

>my friends don't support our relationship they want me to call it quit<

" I too made my mind that am going to leave her "

> I have concluded to quit the relationship <

>I have made up my mind to end it <

>I think I need to breakup <

"but anytime i saw her i love her more"

> but anytime I see her I keep loving her more<

> anytime I see her I love her more<

>each time I see her my love for her grows stronger
<

"Inshort i always whisper to myself i can't afford to loss her."

"Pls ur contribution is very important to me in planning my future because am a Bsc. holder planning to start my msc. after NYSC ."

This my contribution to you
If you future is important like you said enroll for an English course before your MSC. I don't see bsc impact in your writeup. Don't tell me English is not what you study and I pray to don't impact this on your students if your ppa is teaching

7 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by temhab(f): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2014
OP don suffer

2 Likes

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2014
onetouch7:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by simplynola(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Its better for both of you to take JAMB all over again but right now you both are on the same level. And dont forget to do ur M.Sc in Sambisa University of Science and Technology, Chibok. No wonder no nigerian university is among the first 100 best in the world. They use the yardstick of people like you to measure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I make her understand and appreciate me? / I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. / Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.