Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me (20912 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / I’ve Never Kissed Any Woman In Movies – Ogogo / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by Lovelyn451(f): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2019
Ubi...farmland
Ceecee's domineering nature is working on you, you've said a lot but she has never spoken to you

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by Andersonjr(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2019
Even though he did kissed you u won't still admit it.

Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by AerialMapper: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Only reason he hasn’t fancied you is that you aren’t his type - Rich, gullible and preferably living in the abroad.
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by Topccy007z: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2019
NobleAngell:
Its only a matter of time, the truth will soon be revealed. Ubi's own doesn't take time to manifest.
Someone might actually be speaking from experience
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2019
He has never fancied her . Hmm. She didn't say she has never fancied him tho
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by joepepsy(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2019
Meet terry g.
RomeoEmpire:
HELP!!! PLEASE HOW DO I GET A GOOD CHRISTIAN SONG PROMOTER
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by Perkins1: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me to add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.

Knowledge is power!!
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by gladisa7: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2019
some people no dey even kiss from start to finish.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by Aidejay(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2019
This girl dey my list
If u know u know
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by sweetrace(f): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2019
Nelly21:
Every time Tboss will be calling Ceec. The girl has been on her lane since oo, making her own money and doing her own thing but people like Tboss will want to use her name to trend.

Just because she didn't call you on your birthday, must she be friends with you? Ceec has never been a famzer, get that into your head.
Jealous Tboss

Ccee’s name came up because Tboss was responding to the questions she was asked.
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by floxyphil: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2019
I am responsible for the pregnancy.
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by buzorcharles(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nelly21:
Every time Tboss will be calling Ceec. The girl has been on her lane since oo, making her own money and doing her own thing but people like Tboss will want to use her name to trend.

Just because she didn't call you on your birthday, must she be friends with you? Ceec has never been a famzer, get that into your head.
Jealous Tboss
At ur age u are still writing long note abt bbnaija former house mate? Joblessness
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by godisablack(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
grin
Re: Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me by booksrite(f): 1:19am On Jun 29, 2019
some people no dey even kiss from start to finish..

tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Condoms At My Concert Were For Sex Awareness – Mayorkun / Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company / Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.