Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) (3653 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 Hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos / Removal Of Rickety Vehicles From Lagos Roads: Ultimatum Given By State Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by oilPUSSY(f): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by oilPUSSY(f): 10:47am On Jun 03, 2019
Mod how far?
This one you are viewing, no ban me ooo. .. No be me give ultimatum grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by AstralBody: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2019
grin grin We know our Yoruba brothers,na to talk n hide grin grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by FRESHG(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2019
grin THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL CHEST BEATERS

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by amc: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2019
These are one of the Atikulated organisations still in campaign mode.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by Arda1000(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2019
now this what we call real chest beating.

29 Likes

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
What do you expect from Afonjas?

18 Likes

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by ScotMisile: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
Yoruba!! Simply waiting for Igbos to make the first move against Aboki so that they can cheaply blackmail Omoigbo.... Heheheh.. .We don get sense since Biafran war naau . .We will never fire the first shot again. .. however, whenever you fire them , we are game to go.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lol, una never see anything yet, don't you know Yoruba youth are lazy.

8 Likes

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Mod how far?
This one you are viewing, no ban me ooo. .. No be me give ultimatum grin

How did you know that the people they gave ultimatum haven't left?

1 Like

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
AstralBody:
grin grin We know our Yoruba brothers,na to talk n hide grin grin grin

But they still flogged your flat skull during Lagos election

2 Likes

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by oilPUSSY(f): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

How do you know that the people they gave ultimatum haven't leave?

How can they leave since your elders are crying on the other thread how herdsmen are killing and raping your women ?

https://www.nairaland.com/5222366/kunle-olajide-security-agents-backing/2

8 Likes

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
COWARDLY COWARDS

14 Likes

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:

How can they leave since your elders are crying on the other thread how herdsmen are killing and raping your women ?

I bet you didn't read the part where he said that they are only interested in committing crimes, they are criminals and will be treated as such

No new cases of herdsmen have been reported in South West and he was just granting interview to journalists

I think you should focus more on your region
Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by orisa37: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
Let the killings start.
Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
truthfully speaking, we, the great easterners, are always here to help our oyoruba Christian brethren should ever the need arise in combating militant islamism, and, if necessary, the outright secession of the oyoruba homeland and her associated tributaries/minorities from what is left of zoogeria after we, the great easterners, have seceded from zoogeria!!!

Christ's last prayer to his Father was that let the church be one even as you and I are one!!!

ALL children of Christ are therefore brethren. it is also not a must that brethren must live under one roof. that brethren are living in separate houses does not make them enemies or no longer brethren!!!

oyorubas should stop seeing the emergence of biafra as a threat. rather, they should see it as the beginning of the freedoms of ALL subjugated African peoples!!!

the ongoing fulanization and islamization in Africa needs to have a counter punch; this can only come from biafra because just as the fulanis are nomadic, so are the igbos nomadic. as the fulanis are islamist fanatics, so are the igbos Christian fundamentalists!!!

as the fulanis can be prone to using violence, inversely so do the igbos abhor unjustifiable bloodshed!!!

the only hope Africa has now of achieving greatness is to have the republic of biafra resurrected and positioned as the shining light of the continent to lead the way for ALL other African peoples in what the black man can achieve!!!

zoogerians, let biafra go for the betterment of your coming generations!!!

oil would soon be rendered useless, and if this feeding bottle system of existence continues into the near future, ALL Africans would be turned into the slaves of the Chinese, Europeans and Americans!!!

WISE UP ZOOGERIANS!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by dokyOloye: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
ScotMisile:
Yoruba!! Simply waiting for Igbos to make the first move against Aboki so that they can cheaply blackmail Omoigbo.... Heheheh.. .We don get sense since Biafran war naau . .We will never fire the first shot again. .. however, whenever you fire them , we are game to go.
Exactly.
You see d way they were up and about with their mouth making noise for restructuring during d peak Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB agitation?
Since Nnamdi escaped the murder attempt and went into exile,have you heard another afonja talk of restructuring again?

13 Likes

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by ScotMisile: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

How do you know that the people they gave ultimatum haven't leave?

Even your grammatical error informs me that the Fulani hasn't left your villages

7 Likes

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by SOFTDRINK: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
The afonjas are big COWARDS.

They only know how to harvest skulls.

10 Likes

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
ScotMisile:

Even your grammatical errors informs me that the Fulani hasn't left your villages

I already corrected my syntax and you are also guilty of what you accused me of, is "the Fulani" a single entity? so why did you use "has" that is meant for singular entity?

And I think you guys should worry more about yourselves

1 Like

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
dokyOloye:

Exactly.
You see d way they were up and about with their mouth making noise for restructuring during d peak Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB agitation?
Since Nnamdi escaped the murder attempt and went into exile,have you heard another afonja talk of restructuring again?

I don't know why you guys think making noise all over the media and constituting nuisance all over our social space actually means getting things done.

we still want restructuring and we still talk about it but making noise all over the media isn't going to give us restructuring.

Yoruba is working toward the presidency and we will finally restructure this country
Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by ScotMisile: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

I already corrected my syntax and you are also guilty of what you accused me of, is "the Fulani" a single entity? so why did you use "has" that is meant for singular entity?

And I think you guys should worry more about yourselves

Am not worried about you bro... The Fulani can be addressed as a single entity... So, what secondary school did you attend and who was your English teacher?. Just asking tho...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by Amatarasha(f): 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:

oilpussy dey ar terrible cowards
Spits
Cc bamidelee unlimitk

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by ChristianNorth: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

I don't know why you guys think making noise all over the media and constituting nuisance all over our social space actually means getting things done.

we still want restructuring and we still talk about it but making noise all over the media isn't going to give us restructuring.

Yoruba is working toward the presidency and we will finally restructure this country
So you guys are willing to sacrifice innocent lives to herdsmen on the altar of 2023?

You guys are naturally wicked. Come take the presidency nah.

9 Likes

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by oilPUSSY(f): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
ChristianNorth:

So you guys are willing to sacrifice innocent lives to herdsmen on the altar of 2023?

I was shocked when I read his comment.
This will tell you how those people reason.

6 Likes

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by ChristianNorth: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:

I was shocked when I read his comment. This will tell you how those people reason.
We are waiting for them in 2023.

7 Likes

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You guys are just looking for cheap excuses to blame Yorubas for your woes

Yoruba gave Buhari just 55% votes in South West while the remaining 45% was given to Atiku

Fulani herdsmen have been wrecking havoc since PDP era

Atiku is also another Fulani man and voting him in will never stop it or voting the same PDP that was there when they began and didn't do much to curb them will never solve it.

Fulani herdsmen have been wrecking havoc since like 10 years ago and it is not only Nigeria that they operate, they wreck havoc all over west Africa

Yoruba are not the cause of Nigeria's problems or anyone problems, so use your brain

2 Likes

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by ChristianNorth: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

You guys are just looking for cheap excuses to blame Yorubas for your woes

Yoruba gave Buhari just 55% votes in South West while the remaining 45% was given to Atiku

Fulani herdsmen have been wrecking havoc since PDP era

Atiku was also another Fulani man and voting him in would never stop it

Fulani herdsmen have been wrecking havoc since like 10 years ago and it is not only Nigeria that they operate, they wreck havoc all over west Africa

Yoruba are not the cause of Nigeria's problems or anyone problems, so use your brain

You guys re-enforced Nigerian problems and laid the foundation of the massacre of Christians and shia moslems across the country.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by Timmypromise(m): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
Omo see the energy
Ibo are using to gather Yoruba info
Thank God they is internet

1 Like

Re: Seven Days Ultimatum Given By Yoruba Youths Has Expired.(pic) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You guys re-enforced Nigerian problems and laid the foundation of the massacre of Christians and shia moslems across the country.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY!!!

Yoruba are not the cause of your problems

If you think Yoruba are your problems after that my comment then it means you are Dumb

Yoruba are also the cause of herdsmen attack in Ghana, Ivory coast

Yoruba are also the cause of herdsmen attack during Obasanjo, Yaradua and Goodluck Jonathan era

You must be very stupid

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook / Heartwrecking Pictures Of Ijegun-ijagemo Road / ISIS, Al-qaeda Planning To Penetrate Southern Nigeria, US Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.