Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. (11704 Views)

My Girlfriend Wanting It Rough And Bitchy / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Been Having It Rough Everyyear Back To Back For Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Thegamingorca(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sandrazima:
Who else loves to be choked during sex? I enjoy when my boyfriend wraps his hands around my neck as he penetrates me. The tighter his grip the more pleasure I experience. Sometimes I even pass out and he continues fucking my body and using it as he pleases. Sometimes I tell him to fondlee, kiss and penetrate me when I'm asleep. I enjoy the idea of him using me when I'm unconscious.

I also love when he hits me, slaps me and manhandles me. Who else is like me? I did some research online and realised its a common fetish among women. It's called masochism.

Please this is strictly for ladies.

You enjoy passing out grin

Olorun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by SaucyBenks(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I don't, and I don't ever want to...
I can understand why... Enjoy.

Always use protection

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by ibkayee(f): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lol fun lipsrsealed cheesy

Do you have a ‘safe’ word? As precaution for when either of you are genuinely no longer in ‘role play’ mode. Just to avoid misunderstanding each other because of all potentially dangerous blurry lines smiley

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Twoclans(f): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

When are we trying it cool

You are looking for who you will choke to death abi. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by aristocratic5(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
Na wa ooo
Na kick boxing una dey do ne
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Twoclans(f): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
ibkayee:

Do you have a ‘safe’ word?
As precaution for when either of you are genuinely no longer in ‘role play’ mode. Just to avoid misunderstanding each other because of all potentially dangerous blurry lines smiley

At bold ,very important question. I can't come and kill myself untop dick. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by ibkayee(f): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Twoclans:

Soo important

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Thegamingorca(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Twoclans:

You are looking for who you will choke to death abi. cheesy

Yes nah cheesy

I want to see the light leave your eyes grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Thegamingorca(m): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
ibkayee:

Do you have a ‘safe’ word? As precaution for when either of you are genuinely no longer in ‘role play’ mode. Just to avoid misunderstanding each other because of all potentially dangerous blurry lines smiley

Lol grin true true lol there should be established rules to not kill her or incur her wrath
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by ibkayee(f): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lol grin true true lol there should be established rules to not kill her or incur her wrath
grin
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by movingclouds(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

There are few women who loves to be submissive and given to that, she allows her sex partner to do whatever he wants to just to please him and at the same time she pleased herself as well by having multiple orgasm... cool

I love that idea of being strangled while being fvcked so hard, i love the intense of pain, it makes me more aggressive tho.. wink
Ehn, you're gonna turn a bed into a ring... Who know this girl
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by MJBOLT: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
Twoclans:

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by JesssCA(f): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Nothing is really left for husbands... I pity men cry

All the milk n honey has been collected for free by Bleep boys while they pay for it...

Marriage na scam aswear!
mtcheeew
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by movingclouds(m): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sandrazima:
Who else loves to be choked during sex? I enjoy when my boyfriend wraps his hands around my neck as he penetrates me. The tighter his grip the more pleasure I experience. Sometimes I even pass out and he continues fucking my body and using it as he pleases. Sometimes I tell him to fondlee, kiss and penetrate me when I'm asleep. I enjoy the idea of him using me when I'm unconscious.

I also love when he hits me, slaps me and manhandles me. Who else is like me? I did some research online and realised its a common fetish among women. It's called masochism.

Please this is strictly for ladies.
Come on the ring, your moniker sounds like a wrestler's

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by SaucyBenks(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
JesssCA:
mtcheeew
grin
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Twoclans(f): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Yes nah cheesy

I want to see the light leave your eyes grin

That your fetish will not come to pass, anyway happy birthday dearie. kiss

Plenty money and good health fall on you kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Thegamingorca(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Twoclans:

That your fetish will not come to pass, anyway happy birthday dearie. kiss

Plenty money and good health fall on you kiss

Thanks... my birthday has already passed tho ...

Amen
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Twoclans(f): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Thanks... my birthday has already passed tho ...

Amen

Why is nairaland celebrating you today angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Thegamingorca(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Twoclans:

Why is nairaland celebrating you today angry

Cos today marks a special day I fvcked one nice fvck that I wanted to immortaloze or remember forever
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

There are few women who loves to be submissive and given to that, she allows her sex partner to do whatever he wants to just to please him and at the same time she pleased herself as well by having multiple orgasm... cool

I love that idea of being strangled while being fvcked so hard, i love the intense of pain, it makes me more aggressive tho.. wink
Weaker vessel for where?
Women are not fragile at all!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sandrazima:

Are you my twin? Exactly the same for me. I love the pain as well. I think there is a thin line between pleasure and pain and this line tends to blur within the territory of sex. I enjoy the feeling of vulnerability at the moment I'm being strangled. It also makes me aggressive and my natural instinct for survival kicks in and I struggle and become more aggressive. But my boyfriend matches my aggression and finally subdues me.
Wild!!!
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Nothing is left for husbands..... Mtchewww. Is the husband keeping anything for the woman? Or he's not been engaging in sexcapades before he got married??

wow... ok.
What is the essence of Bride price

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by kushercain: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
elmagnifico411:
Hmm.. my gbola just dey stand as I Dey read comments. Ladies here go sabi suck balls Wells.. is all good, me sef like to chop puna well before I enter, but choking some out na no no. Make person pikin no go peme sunder me.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Eroms4life17(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
Twoclans:
Noooooooo this is not my thing, but I could give it a try someday cool

Are you game? I served in Kaduna few years ago

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by YungMillionaire: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
I used to date this white women that would sometime cry like a baby when I fvcking her...she would just start crying and start calling me daddy...it was creepy as fvck and I knew she had issues...but to be honest it TURNED me the FVCK on...so I guess I can't judge her because somehow I got a lot of pleasure from it. Also, my Nigerian babe in secondary school loves to fight before she bleeps. I mean whenever she wants to fvck she would just start kicking and hitting me and looking very angry...she won't stop until I pin her down and start fvcking her vigorously...and after she cums (she always cums with a big smile on her face) she will become very nice...and bring me my favorite food etc. some women are something...and the best sex are from those crazy women with serious mental issues...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Biglittlelois(f): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
Wrong thread, very wrong thread, I'm out.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Bossjakande: 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Wrong thread, very wrong thread, I'm out.
Lois why are u treating me dis way av been begging u
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by etrange: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lol.... the guys here are loving this but watch out, they're the ones that will call you Olosho tomorrow. Funny life

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
ibkayee:

Copious English grin
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sandrazima:

Are you my twin? Exactly the same for me. I love the pain as well. I think there is a thin line between pleasure and pain and this line tends to blur within the territory of sex. I enjoy the feeling of vulnerability at the moment I'm being strangled. It also makes me aggressive and my natural instinct for survival kicks in and I struggle and become more aggressive. But my boyfriend matches my aggression and finally subdues me.
hmm u go like sex well cheesy
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
elmagnifico411:
Hmm.. my gbola just dey stand as I Dey read comments. Ladies here go sabi suck balls Wells.. is all good, me sef like to chop puna well before I enter, but choking some out na no no. Make person pikin no go peme sunder me.
Your gbola is too sensitive cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty / Can I Still Get Married After 4 Children? / What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.