Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. (11705 Views)

My Girlfriend Wanting It Rough And Bitchy / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Been Having It Rough Everyyear Back To Back For Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Michelle55: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
KristaPretty:

That would be a turnoff, If you try choke me I go just dash you blow for left eye waka comot.

Na nack I come nack - no be wrestling grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy
LMAO

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by rtdCivilservant: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Nothing is really left for husbands... I pity men cry

All the milk n honey has been collected for free by Bleep boys while they pay for it...

Marriage na scam aswear!
exactly my thoughts. God punish anybody wey go demand for bride prize from me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by tydi(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
YungMillionaire:
I used to date this white women that would sometime cry like a baby when I fvcking her...she would just start crying and start calling me daddy...it was creepy as fvck and I knew she had issues...but to be honest it TURNED me the FVCK on...so I guess I can't judge her because somehow I got a lot of pleasure from it. Also, my Nigerian babe in secondary school loves to fight before she bleeps. I mean whenever she wants to fvck she would just start kicking and hitting me and looking very angry...she won't stop until I pin her down and start fvcking her vigorously...and after she cums (she always cums with a big smile on her face) she will become very nice...and bring me my favorite food etc. some women are something...and the best sex are from those crazy women with serious mental issues...

How you're devoured will one day be published on nairaland by that woman
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by YungMillionaire: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:

How you're devoured will one day be published on nairaland by that woman

So? What is wrong with been devoured? I actually admire women who will look a man in the eye and say "this pu_$$y will fvck you up..." That kinda of woman is a keeper...never let her go cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Nothing is really left for husbands... I pity men cry

All the milk n honey has been collected for free by Bleep boys while they pay for it...

Marriage na scam aswear!
there was never any milk or honey in it, it's just in your head

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by tydi(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
YungMillionaire:

So? What is wrong with been devoured? I actually admire women who will look a man in the eye and say "this pu_$$y will fvck you up..." That kinda of woman is a keeper...never let her go cheesy

Bro that pvssy can aswell fvck up someone else up real hard..

You don't know these people bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by YungMillionaire: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:

Bro that pvssy can aswell fvck up someone else up real hard..
You don't know these people bro

My guy I no understand you o! Are you worried that the woman you bleep will also bleep another man? Don't you know that it is never yours but it is just your turn? Please how many virgins older than 18 years do you know?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by MhizterBharnei1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
F
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by newdawn2017(f): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sandrazima:

Are you my twin? Exactly the same for me. I love the pain as well. I think there is a thin line between pleasure and pain and this line tends to blur within the territory of sex. I enjoy the feeling of vulnerability at the moment I'm being strangled. It also makes me aggressive and my natural instinct for survival kicks in and I struggle and become more aggressive. But my boyfriend matches my aggression and finally subdues me.
wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by newdawn2017(f): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
eni4real:
What is the essence of Bride price
shocked re u dead serious?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by newdawn2017(f): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

exactly my thoughts. God punish anybody wey go demand for bride prize from me.
Chii! shocked
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
Michelle55:
cheesy
LMAO
Why u laughing... Is it funny?
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by cvibe2: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
This is a choking post.

Sandrazima, what's the essence of this post?

Are you offering free trials for those who haven't experienced this choking thing before?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by rtdCivilservant: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
newdawn2017:
Chii! shocked
another man would finish the content of a product and another maga would now pay for the carcass!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by frankkydee(m): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

another man would finish the content of a product and another maga would now pay for the carcass!

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by daneni1(m): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Cos today marks a special day I fvcked one nice fvck that I wanted to immortaloze or remember forever
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
newdawn2017:
shocked re u dead serious?
I am lively serious shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:12am On Jun 04, 2019
eni4real:
What is the essence of Bride price

What is the essence of bride price?
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 04, 2019
elmagnifico411:
Hmm.. my gbola just dey stand as I Dey read comments. Ladies here go sabi suck balls Wells.. is all good, me sef like to chop puna well before I enter, but choking some out na no no. Make person pikin no go peme sunder me.
I can't help it bro embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by newdawn2017(f): 12:20am On Jun 04, 2019
eni4real:
I am lively serious shocked shocked
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by pweshdodo(m): 12:22am On Jun 04, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

There are few women who loves to be submissive and given to that, she allows her sex partner to do whatever he wants to just to please him and at the same time she pleased herself as well by having multiple orgasm... cool

I love that idea of being strangled while being fvcked so hard, i love the intense of pain, it makes me more aggressive tho.. wink
Wow
Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by sleeknaija(m): 1:21am On Jun 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Hmmmmm......I don't know but is a kind of weird to me

Hmm. Really grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Joystark(f): 2:53am On Jun 04, 2019
Choke ko...
Choker ni.

It's all fun n games until someone passes.... Away!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by BuikemWillz(m): 3:24am On Jun 04, 2019
Twoclans:
Noooooooo this is not my thing, but I could give it a try someday cool

Please don't try this before somebody will come and kill you in the name of "choke".

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by JasonScoolari: 5:08am On Jun 04, 2019
Twoclans:
Noooooooo this is not my thing, but I could give it a try someday cool

Lol, and you're my marriage counsellor right?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Robbin7(m): 6:51am On Jun 04, 2019
Hard sex and rough sex doesn’t make you a bad person or loose, many people have different ways to pleasure themselves, let them enjoy. Come to think of it, dis is something basically done in private and as long as the both parties are okay with it, it doesn’t violate anybody.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by Twoclans(f): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, and you're my marriage counsellor right?

Jason, variety is the spice of life. If you encounter a boring woman in bed I can assure you that your odogwu will be very reluctant when called wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. by JasonScoolari: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2019
Twoclans:

Jason, variety is the spice of life. If you encounter a boring woman in bed I can assure you that your odogwu will be very reluctant when called wink
Funny! So I am free to explore this variety outside wedlock right? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty / Can I Still Get Married After 4 Children? / What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.