Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan (42923 Views)

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Dagger111(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
agbonkamen:
after begging to put just the tip abi....thank you after sex kee you there grin grin

U must have had lot of experience. Chai! Ojami lara je.

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Houseofglam7:
The average 21st century woman is a messenger from hell.
That includes me.
I'm the average 21st century woman. grin

Truth is,respect and submission gets a man to do more.
Truth in it's purest form..a man doesn't need love from his woman..just respect and loyalty..why do you think the Holy book didn't ask women to love their husbands but instead asked them to honor their men and the men to do the loving?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by serikigoro: 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
sensible woman. But what's this craze for extra hair! I guess Black ladies don't really appreciate the beauty in their natural hair. We spend billions of dollars yearly trying to look like white ladies that are not even half as fine as our black women. Wisen up black ladies make your natural hair trend. Black guys, also encourage and appreciate the black woman's natural hair styles it will save you money too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by JejeNaija(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
yemmight:
In all things you can ask from your husband, wig comes to your mind. Anyway, some of them are possessed by the ghosts wigs they keep exchanging among themselves.

You see why your mentality is so low. Where was it stated she asked for it. It's people like you that will complain to use your church mind for to do just a little thing for your wife because everything to you na irresponsible. Yeye mindset

2 Likes

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by 9gerian: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
A wise idea...

Phenomenal16:
...another wig loading....one of the best way to get a man strongly rooted to u is to "respect" n appreciate him...very simple

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Gloriagee(f): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
wife material raised to power one million

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by seanjy4konji: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
still better than the guy who gave olonsho 50 k for photo shoot and olonsho break up and the guy deh cry for phone and olonsho tell am say ontop 50 k for photo shoot weh u give me

From wig dis one fit get Range rover but you weh no appreciate wig

na benz i go still use ur payint buy last last.

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by kenzysmith: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
agbonkamen:
after begging to put just the tip abi....thank you after sex kee you there grin grin
olosho we no say the ur whole village they beg u 4 just d tip
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by blackslayer: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Davash222:
Her dream wig

Putting on expensive wig on a head that can’t recite 36 states and capital.

LOL...NICE!
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Dagger111:

Appreciation! Mo dupe.
Omo ita niwo baby yi sha. tongue grin

Omo inule ni mi oo cool
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Leridoo14(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
Imagine Ibadan babe,see as she dey disgrace Yoruba girls...Omo irankiran,olosho ten kobo
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Grupo(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
agbonkamen:

Aunty!!!

It seems they beg you to put the tip all the time!

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by 9gerian: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
With an attitude like this the lady has the man’s mumu button already...

It works all the time grin

DonCrack:
Lady knelt down to appreciate her husband as he surprises her with her dream wig in ibadan

Here is a video of a lady kneeling down to appreciate her husband for surprising her with her dream wig.

She was so happy and jumping, as she try out the wig.

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/lady-knelt-down-to-appreciate-her.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by XchUskY4u(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
noted
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by 2shure: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nothing gives u much joy and sayisfaction than a grateful person. I assisted someone sometime ago in die need and the person later enbarass me ystdy nite.
Well i deleted and moved k

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by stormborn28(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:
It's good to always appreciate things cool cool cool

*singing appreciation by KSA
is this monikar a girl or a boy?
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
You are married. Who do you need dream wig to impress again?
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by stormborn28(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
Magnoliaa:
wow... sweet. ❤️
yes oooooo... Very sweet
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by stormborn28(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Houseofglam7:
That includes me.

thank God you know

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Oh this pic sef
I tot she is kneeling
down to do BJ
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Tladybukky(f): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good afternoon, please can anyone here help me on how to open a yaun account ( China currency) and also help suggest a good, reliable and genuine transfer apps apart from transferswise app. Thanks
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by ajagidiagbo1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
You are wicked
Davash222:
Her dream wig

Putting on expensive wig on a head that can’t recite 36 states and capital.

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by yemmight(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
JejeNaija:

You see why your mentality is so low. Where was it stated she asked for it. It's people like you that will complain to use your church mind for to do just a little thing for your wife because everything to you na irresponsible. Yeye mindset

Oponu. Is my opinion your own? Must you abuse people in all your posts. So who has a low mentality? You are just here seeking sympathy from ladies.
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Xinzu: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Houseofglam7:
That includes me.

Many feminists will not like you grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by nicepoker101(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
TwitterGist:
I have heard of
Dream House
Dream Job
Dream Car
Dream Location

But

Dream Wig Crazzzy!

Why always Ibadan!!!
Ibadan is an ancient city. Stuffs like this shouldn't surprise anyone grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Houseofglam7(f): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Xinzu:

Many feminists will not like you grin
I know.
I hate em back grin
We're even grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Slimsly100(f): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
donbachi:
What a woman..many of you should learn from her..a woman that appreciates gift from her husband gets more...and women should start telling us "thank you" after sex also.

Huhun
Wonderment! undecided
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by bukatyne(f): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Truth in it's purest form..a man doesn't need love from his woman..just respect and loyalty..why do you think the Holy book didn't ask women to love their husbands but instead asked them to honor their men and the men to do the loving?

The Holy Book also asked the women to love their husbands and men to respect their wives.

@Wife: Good one.

The wig must have meant a lot to her.

It could also be that she is touched that he is happy to provide her wants in addition to her needs.
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by donbachi(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
Slimsly100:

Huhun Wonderment! undecided
i know even if dem buy u disney land..u no go ever kneel
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by agbonkamen(f): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
kenzysmith:
olosho we no say the ur whole village they beg u 4 just d tip
shey na me give u internal heat ?
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by bukatyne(f): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
donbachi:
What a woman..many of you should learn from her..a woman that appreciates gift from her husband gets more...and women should start telling us "thank you" after sex also.

Good loving requires appreciation on both sides

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.