Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period (33212 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 4:53pm On Feb 15
Of a truth, i don't know how she manages, but this woman find away to make us happy and manage what ever i give to her in this economy.

You see ehh, young men should endeavor to marry someone you believe is a friend no matter how long e get why and e get benefits.

I LOVE YOU INYA

You are the reason my house is peaceful and secured, abeg continue dey control me, e get why

May Allah S.W.T Bless you more, Ameen

287 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Lalami3232(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15
Congratulations to you!!! But my aim here is to preach the good news to all men.

Oga if you know say you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by iamtardey: 5:14pm On Feb 15
Lalami3232:
Congratulations to you!!! But my aim here is to preach the good news to all men.

Oga if you know say you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted
lobatan angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15
OZIOGU1:
Of a truth, i don't know how she manages, but this woman find away to make us happy and manage what ever i give to her in this economy.

You see ehh, young men should endeavor to marry someone you believe is a friend no matter how long e get why and e get benefits.

I LOVE YOU INYA

You are the reason my house is peaceful and secured, abeg continue dey control me, e get why

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

Nigeria is the only part of the globe where they celebrate people for behaving like a normal human being or performing their duties⚠️

You will never see a white man, indian, Chinese or even an Arabian man with this kind of long epistle of jargon over a woman♂️

I have never come across a clip or text where foreign men are worshipping and praising their women, whenever i come online all i see is foolish African men disgracing themselves😔😔

Your wife is simply doing what you married her for and is no big issue you bloody simp💯

If you feel you need to show her love for being a good wife, please do that secretly and stop blocking our online space😡

204 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 5:22pm On Feb 15
Lalami3232:

Please don't stress a low quality man o😁

12 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by coputa(m): 5:22pm On Feb 15
OZIOGU1:

I LOVE YOU INYA in

Thank God that God gave you a good and understanding wife.

To find a good wife is like looking for a needle in a haystack

73 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 6:27pm On Feb 15
coputa:
Thank God that God gave you a good and understanding wife.

To find a good wife is like looking for a needle in a haystack

Honestly, she is good to the core...we are 10yrs together last December

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 6:32pm On Feb 15
CHRISTFUCKER:
Tie her up and give her slave treatment

Be her dom

Seun do the needful, you promised to sanitize this space in your new year post

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Double0h7(f): 6:40pm On Feb 15
tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

Nigeria is the only part of the globe where they celebrate people for behaving like a normal human being or performing their duties⚠️

You will never see a white man, indian, Chinese or even an Arabian man with this kind of long epistle of jargon over a woman♂️

I have never come across a clip or text where foreign men are worshipping and praising their women, whenever i come online all i see is foolish African men disgracing themselves😔😔

Your wife is simply doing what you married her for and is no big issue you bloody simp💯

If you feel you need to show her love for being a good wife, please do that secretly and stop blocking our online space😡

You’ve never seen a man appreciate his wife?

All these small boys who struggle to sniff pant are always so angry!

Please young men, it’s 2024, so if you want to be gay, be gay in peace instead of all this hostility and closeted behaviour.

Men are identifying as women nowadays, so nobody will bat an eyelid.

Baba risky has paved the way for you all. 🙌

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Nonexisting: 6:57pm On Feb 15
tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

Everything you said is okay except calling him a simp. Inside peace shows on the outside and sometimes can be expressed. I am always careful to call a married man simp because he may have a daughter and a good wife. There's nothing wrong in simping for your daughter and your wife especially if she is a good wife and gives you peace. In this case, the man is saying the wife takes care of his home with little resources he provides her and that she also makes everybody happy in the home. What else can a gentleman ask for? A good wife should be honored and if giving her some authority especially in the areas you're clueless on is simping, I approve it.

179 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 7:06pm On Feb 15
Double0h7:

Please young men, it’s 2024, so if you want to be gay, be gay in peace instead of all this hostility and closeted behaviour.

I deliberately ignore that small boy, He is not worth my attention, even the one that said I should go for DNA,all these small boys are the reason we have bast*Rd kids all around...she is my wife, she is a member of this forum and I will continue to appreciate her...she is too good to be my wife infact

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15
Double0h7:

Whenever we alphas caution SIMPs, very loose lonely evening newspapers will be weting everywhere⚠️

If you think this is an appreciation, then you really need a thorough medical examination♂️

Exposed men and alphas know exactly how to appreciate their women, and jumping online at any slightest chance to type long epistles of baseless jargons is not one of them.

White/foreign men take their women out on a dinner date or get them flowers on their way back from work, they don't storm online with long epistles⚠️

We African alphas get our women g strings, take them to bush bars or Bleep them well until they cum... We don't storm online with long epistles too⚠️

Sometimes i wonder how these idiots in men's clothing reason??⚡

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 7:08pm On Feb 15
Nonexisting:
Everything you said is okay except calling him a simp. Inside peace shows on the outside and sometimes can be expressed. I am always careful to call a married man simp because he may have a daughter and a good wife. There's nothing wrong in simping for your daughter and your wife especially if she is a good wife and gives you peace. In this case, the man is saying the wife takes care of his home with little resources he provides her and that she also makes everybody happy in the home. What else can a gentleman ask for? A good wife should be honored and if giving her some authority especially in the areas you're clueless on is simping, I approve it.

Thank you sir for approving my simp sir grin, God bless you

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 7:11pm On Feb 15
OZIOGU1:

I deliberately ignore that small boy, He is not worth my attention, even the one that said I should go for DNA,all these small boys are the reason we have bast*Rd kids all around...she is my wife, she is a member of this forum and I will continue to appreciate her...she is too good to be my wife infact

Lol 😆😆😆

A poor man has seen things in the hands of women i tell you⚠️

Oga when you make money, you will realize that you don't need women!!!

But for now, keep worshiping your wife😁😆😆

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Double0h7(f): 7:11pm On Feb 15
OZIOGU1:

These kids are just learning to interact with the world and they won’t just shut up. They’re all just awkward schizoaffective weirdos who won’t let us breath.

You are very lucky sir, May Allah protect your home and increase your pockets 💯 folds and more. Amen!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 7:15pm On Feb 15
Double0h7:

These kids are just learning to interact with the world and they won’t just shut up. They’re all just awkward schizoaffective weirdos who won’t let us breath.

You are very lucky sir, May Allah protect your home and increase your pockets 💯 folds and more. Amen!

Amen ma'am, God bless you, I pray Men will be bold to come out and appreciate Thier wife especially when the woman is good.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15
Nonexisting:

Nobody needs your approval oga⚠️

And he's a very foolish simp for bringing private matter online.

If he thinks he has a good wife, then he should keep it to himself or probably show her love or whatever offline!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Double0h7(f): 7:18pm On Feb 15
tochez24:

Whenever we alphas caution SIMPs, very loose lonely evening newspapers will be weting everywhere⚠️

If you think this is an appreciation, then you really need a thorough medical examination♂️

Exposed men and alphas know exactly how to appreciate their women, and jumping online at any slightest chance to type long epistles of baseless jargons is not one of them.

White/foreign men take their women out on a dinner date or get them flowers on their way back from work, they don't storm online with long epistles⚠️

We African alphas get our women g strings, take them to bush bars or Bleep them well until they cum... We don't storm online with long epistles too⚠️

Sometimes i wonder how these idiots in men's clothing reason??⚡

Online alpha, offline loner.

Keep trying to convince yourself. I swear you just finished eating your mum’s food and you’re here burning that energy!

Imagine a little boy trying to advise a grown man using a copy and paste speech from his group chat!

Come with something original at least.

How many times will you say Alpha before you convince yourself? Do you know how cringe you sound?

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by obinna58(m): 7:20pm On Feb 15
Good women are worth everything, shame on feminists

6 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Nicepoker(m): 7:22pm On Feb 15
This one don drink love portion overdose grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15
Double0h7:

Online alpha, offline loner.

Keep trying to convince yourself. I swear you just finished eating your mum’s food and you’re here burning that energy!

Imagine a little boy trying to advise a grown man using a copy and paste speech from his group chat!

Come with something original at least.

How many times will you say Alpha before you convince yourself? Do you know how cringe you sound?

Your problem is that you haven't been with a rich man in your entire life, so you think praising and worshipping women online is manly⚠️

I doubt if you have ever been exposed before like traveling abroad for holidays or shoppings⚠️

Rich men take their women all over the world and you don't see it online😁😁

It's always poor people that show themselves!!!!😆😆😆

8 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Double0h7(f): 7:36pm On Feb 15
tochez24:

Your problem is that you haven't been with a rich man in your entire life, so you think praising women online is manly⚠️

I doubt if you have ever been exposed before like traveling abroad for holidays or shopping⚠️

A rich men take their women all over the world and you don't see it online😁😁

It's always poor people that show themselves!!!!😆😆😆

Your problem is you lack comprehension skills and dwell in fantasy and imagination. You know nothing about me. If you read the op you will understand that this man isn’t pretending to be rich unlike some people who come online to fantasise.

His wife is a member and he is celebrating her publicly to put a smile on HER face and to communicate to HER how much he appreciates HER.

You couldn’t just congratulate him for having just a wonderful woman, or just pass by, instead You had to come here with your small D energy and live your fantasy out on his thread. I don’t want to further derail his efforts so you can have the last word if you want. ✌️

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 7:41pm On Feb 15
obinna58:
Good women are worth everything, shame on feminists

Absolutely, wifey is worth everything.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15
Double0h7:

Your problem is you lack comprehension skills and dwell in fantasy and imagination. You know nothing about me. If you read the op you will understand that this man isn’t pretending to be rich unlike some people who come online to fantasise.

His wife is a member and he is celebrating her publicly to put a smile on HER face and to communicate to HER how much he appreciates HER.

You couldn’t just congratulate him for having just a wonderful woman, or just pass by, instead You had to come here with your small D energy and live your fantasy out on his thread. I don’t want to further derail his efforts so you can have the last word if you want. ✌️

And you think you know anything about me when you said first that I'm a little boy that's fantasying??⚠️

Nobody is judging OP based on his financial muscle, what i am saying is that he should keep his tongue shut if he can't appreciate his wife like real men do!!!

Have you seen Ned, otedola or dangote appreciating women online?

Well I don't have energy for poor people♂️

You and OP can continue to fool yourselves
🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Gadafii: 7:54pm On Feb 15
Inda obanyi, what part of ebira land are you from?
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by advanceDNA: 7:55pm On Feb 15
Nicepoker:
This one don drink love portion overdose grin

Lol....u are wicked ...
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by NSNO(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15
tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

You are here forming alfamail when you probably cannot ask a woman out. Someone was moved by the good actions of his wife and came online to appreciate her. You are here talking nonsense.
You don't deserve a good home.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 8:25pm On Feb 15
Gadafii:
Inda obanyi, what part of ebira land are you from?

Adayi nyaroruva sir, Okene-Eba

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Brandiebird: 8:31pm On Feb 15
“He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favour from the Lord.“

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

"My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings / Nigerian Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Marriage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.