Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) (19680 Views)

SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts / Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet With N20K Cash And Other Valuables To Owner / Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by LordPsalm(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
Money no dey am
We know them
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
yea? maybe because the wallet contains only 20 Naira. grin
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Dannie1802: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
�����=KristaPretty post=78980552]Wallet that contained only Neco scratch card. Why them no go return am grin grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
Caleb17:
Nice one, good news like this rarely comes from the Nigerian Police. I pray that others will emulate them instead of collecting 50 Naira daily on the road.
Thats because Nigerians prefer to carry bad news. Just visit the police station one day, tell them your reason for being there or just pretend to come in respect of any case and see the stuffs that goes on in the station. you will praise them, there is no section without bad people, same goes for NPF
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
Isinweke:
Maybe the wallet is empty,

Police that arrested me on my way home in Upper-Iweka, I did nothing wrong, when ever they need money they just go on the streets and arrest innocent people and the people will bail themselves, they took me to station, I didn't register the things I have before they put me in cell,

I had #450 in my pocket but they changed it to #45

they changed each of the #200 to #20 and the #50 to #5.

This is a very big lie. Make una small small dey lie na? Before you say your Rubbish, it is not the same people that arrest you that will record your things and nobody can put you in cell without going through those people cause the key is with them. funny part is, you will be asked to count your money yourself before recording it so what nonsense are you saying. You sabi lie well well
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ryan03:
This is a very big lie. Make una small small dey lie na? Before you say your Rubbish, it is not the same people that arrest you that will record your things and nobody can put you in cell without going through those people cause the key is with them. funny part is, you will be asked to count your money yourself before recording it so what nonsense are you saying. You sabi lie well well

You're silly for saying I'm lying.

What you said is how it supposed to be but they forced me to pull my cloth and drag me to cell,
I did nothing in the first place.
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by 1759ademola(m): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
FOREIGN NEWS in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize / EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. / Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.