Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) (19678 Views)

SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts / Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet With N20K Cash And Other Valuables To Owner / Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by ifymadu: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
post=78982714:

Learn how to read a very short thread and stop embarassing yourself and your people online!

Hater of every good and positive news in the country!

Thank God you mentioned my people, do you have any? Wonder why people can't mind their business even when it is the easiest business to start.
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by iamezekwesiri: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
grin
Black police be like " let's trend small for June 3 2019, before hustle go begin ....
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Saao(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
Bro thank GOD for your life,
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by oluwakeup2001: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
We still have good officers in nigeria police force
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
sad sad grin sad very fortunate man.Thank God one Evans from dat potopoto side isn't among them.Nah Nkwobi/Ofe Nsala straight* jump and runz*
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
if na dat bastard weh wear mufti see am and money deh?he fit shoot you...

those ones are the armed robbery of society.

if u know u know.
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Trust Nigeria Police if to say na Hard Currencies Like Euro, Dollars, Pounds Dey inside they won't return am
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Inspector Amos Bitrus JP,
Sargent Danjuma Abdulahi,
Inspector Abubakar Ibrahim,
Inspector Godfrey Timothy,
Corporal Olawumi Ayo
etc...
I thank you guys so much for saving me from the stress I would have being through.

Igbo no dey among the police that's why you found your wallet grin grin
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by lawaloluseun: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
Some spoilt eggs in a full basket of eggs doesn't mean all d eggs are BAD, Good Cop dey 9ja
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
kudos to the policemen, but y dat one cm wear slip on na? if armed robber cm shw nw, na bush or fence grin
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
It was staged. They are looking for promotion and pay raise. grin
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
Most Inspiring News I've Read So Far Today.God Bless & Protect All Good Cops Out There

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Champneys: 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
I am confident there is no money or ATM inside the wallet. grin
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
ZWorld:
A Nigerian man has taken to social media to share a story of how some police officers returned his lost wallet back to him.

He wrote;

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigeria-police-officers-return-lost-wallet-back-to-owner-photos/

So police open the wallet and find powerful juju inside and decide it is safest to return

*** missing part of the story
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by ensamy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
No igbo Police among them , ok ego ego hmmmm
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Bellotelli: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
OK... submit their names first thin tomorrow for promotion.

b4 nko. wetin be dem work? Abeg next news.
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by okonyia(m): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
What a touching story. I wish 70% of Nigerian police could be so nice, everything about security will be Better

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
Police is not good , police is not good but If not police,

Some people will transfer all the money in there mind to you , and ask you to give them cash.
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Niccoloimhotep: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
These are some of the few good ones.

2008 mazda cx-9 suv available in ibadan for 3.7m

2008 benz c300 available in ibadan for 4.2m

2010 lexus es350 available in ibadan for 4.3m

2 units of 2003 toyota camry big daddy for 1.6m

Holla 08034290032

Check my topics for link threads and more pix

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
Maybe the wallet is empty,

Police that arrested me on my way home in Upper-Iweka, I did nothing wrong, when ever they need money they just go on the streets and arrest innocent people and the people will bail themselves, they took me to station, I didn't register the things I have before they put me in cell,

I had #450 in my pocket but they changed it to #45

they changed each of the #200 to #20 and the #50 to #5.
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by dapadawee: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
how much they the wallet. thank God say no be Yoruba and ibo police see ur wallet
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ng Police are just like Ipigs (so called developers) before they engage in one good deed, they would've engaged in 1000 bad deeds.

Kudos to them sha
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
Even if no be police there are still good people out there that knows the pain it costs one to misplace their valuables. Kudos to this gallant officers!! I see some Abba Kyari 's in the MAKING smiley
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Pat081: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good job, but look at the one with out uniform will u say that one is a police officer but I think the IG of police tell them to always be in their uniform every time
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
This is all past tense now.

Police was your friend.
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by tungamaje: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
My people, there are still very nice policemen out there. There is this traffic officer along Secretariat road junction in Gwagwalada who I admire so much. Despite standing under the scorching sun, you still see the bright smile on his face
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
No valuable de inside
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
God bless the Nigerian police Force
Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by Praisesongz: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
nedubest:
this must be a movie
that your ancestors casted abi?

Re: Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) by teekaykes: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
these police officers are trustworthy I can see a person with Jp amongst these are set of people will need in NPF .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo / Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize / EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.