Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650118 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
pickabeau1: no thread is dying

The new chapter is out

Its alright.. nothing special

Seems the konoha duo will do sth cool again

Naruke
Nothing special? Are you sure you read the chapter we're talking about?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
THIS LOOKS THE LAST STAND...BUT MEEN THE SPEED OF NARUTO'S RECOVERY IS EPIC!
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
Kaycee7: Nothing special? Are you sure you read the chapter we're talking about?

Was not happy with d release...
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tosyn007:

why?
Cos it is. I love me some naruto but dat is jux too far.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Kaycee7: If Kishi actually changes Orochimaru and kills Shikamaru, we'll never get to finish Naruto because Kimco is definitely going to kill Kishi.
Somebody better warn Kishi.

*sharpening machete with an evil grin*

Oh i will do things this man with my machete (no homo)....

The chapter was f.v.c.k.ing cheesy, more panels of naruto's talk no jutsu *sigh*....now he doesn't even need to say it....lady (firestar) and gentlemen, i give u..*drum rolls*..... Think no jutsu. Wow jux wow, kishi, well done, now he has trully improved in power in every way. And for christ sake ino did that with no device? Her father needed a device and he was a legend. Waste of tym. Plus it looks like the tree story was done....can i say ploooooooot hoooooooole
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
kimco:

The chapter was f.v.c.k.ing cheesy, more panels of naruto's talk no jutsu *sigh*....now he doesn't even need to say it....lady (firestar) and gentlemen, i give u..*drum rolls*..... Think no jutsu. Wow jux wow, kishi, well done, now he has trully improved in power in every way. And for christ sake ino did that with no device? Her father needed a device and he was a legend. Waste of tym. Plus it looks like the tree story was done....can i say ploooooooot hoooooooole
Hole? More like plot chasm. Kishi, Kishi, Kishi, what happened to the smart writer we grew to love?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
kimco:

Finally you're back! Now when you face that sorta thing, wont you take sometime to reminisce? Shikamaru communicated to the alliance with Ino and you didnt find anything wrong with it, what do you mean by he now has power in every way? The tree woulda been done if it has the full chakra of Achibi and kurama which it doesn't...
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
v3:
She hasn't?

No she hasn't. Just because she use that slugs power doesn't mean shit jor
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
jidesp:

No she hasn't. Just because she use that slugs power doesn't mean shit jor

True and she doesnt have this jutsu that makes Tsunade unkillable during battles...
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Kaycee7: Nothing special? Are you sure you read the chapter we're talking about?

Maybe u read anoda chapter
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tosyn007:

Finally you're back! Now when you face that sorta thing, wont you take sometime to reminisce? Shikamaru communicated to the alliance with Ino and you didnt find anything wrong with it, what do you mean by he now has power in every way? The tree woulda been done if it has the full chakra of Achibi and kurama which it doesn't...
he did? The whole alliance? Then kishi be trolling me big tym.....cos ino's dad was bleeding connecting to the alliance, somehow, ino is better now....i like the ''the old will replace the new'' theme kishi has going but for peace sakes do it realistically. The old guys aren't flops u know, they are legends for a reason. kishi mystifies these people and then goes ahead to fodderizes them, for the sake of 16yr old nothings. Why? Shikamaru better not die kishi, he better not.

Yeah yeah...flash back....again, how many flash backs are we gonna have of naruto? manga shud have been called ''naruto's flashbacks''...i dnt like that look on orochimaru's face, how's he reading naruto's heart as well?, i tot it was becos naruto shared chakra with the alliance, but he wasn't there when it was shared...so howwwww?
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
# Siddonlook mode activated. * Cleaning parts of my sniper rifle to cover Kimco's back should Kishi Bleep up*
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
Kaycee7: # Siddonlook mode activated. * Cleaning parts of my sniper rifle to cover Kimco's back should Kishi Bleep up*
hahahahhahahahahhahahahaha brofist dawg
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:25am On Sep 18, 2013
kimco: he did? The whole alliance? Then kishi be trolling me big tym.....cos ino's dad was bleeding connecting to the alliance, somehow, ino is better now....i like the ''the old will replace the new'' theme kishi has going but for peace sakes do it realistically. The old guys aren't flops u know, they are legends for a reason. kishi mystifies these people and then goes ahead to fodderizes them, for the sake of 16yr old nothings. Why? Shikamaru better not die kishi, he better not.

Yeah yeah...flash back....again, how many flash backs are we gonna have of naruto? manga shud have been called ''naruto's flashbacks''...i dnt like that look on orochimaru's face, how's he reading naruto's heart as well?, i tot it was becos naruto shared chakra with the alliance, but he wasn't there when it was shared...so howwwww?

Ino's pops was doing it when the whole alliance was scattered accross the battlefriend, but now, they are in one place and very much depleted. Believe me, I love Shikamaru more than you do, he has my kinda personality, and if Kilishi dares to delete him, i'll take it personal with him.

Dude we all have flashbacks everyday and I think Orochimaru was referring to Sasuke and not Naruto.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2013
Tosyn007:

Ino's pops was doing it when the whole alliance was scattered accross the battlefriend, but now, they are in one place and very much depleted. Believe me, I love Shikamaru more than you do, he has my kinda personality, and if Kilishi dares to delete him, i'll take it personal with him.

Dude we all have flashbacks everyday and I think Orochimaru was referring to Sasuke and not Naruto.
first...ino's still reached the kages who were a lil far behind. Two if he does, u take his lower part i'll take his torso....three....the part of oro i ws talking aba was when everyone was feeling naruto's heart and four....kishi used the flash back....think no jutsu to collect cheap emotions. It's too much for christ sakes....the flash backs can actually match anoda manga's full story, that's how plenty they are and are really becoming, nay...have become redundant. So he reminisces, so what, we're supposed to feel sorry for him, we already did, like a million tyms over already. Now naruto's power is up and running again cos he had flashbacks, the same chakra that was sucked up (unless i'm wrong) till hiruzen saved his butt....maybe shikamaru shud try it too, he'lll get his chakra back as well., maybe.
Re: Naruto Information by andy24(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2013
kimco: first...ino's still reached the kages who were a lil far behind. Two if he does, u take his lower part i'll take his torso....three....the part of oro i ws talking aba was when everyone was feeling naruto's heart and four....kishi used the flash back....think no jutsu to collect cheap emotions. It's too much for christ sakes....the flash backs can actually match anoda manga's full story, that's how plenty they are and are really becoming, nay...have become redundant. So he reminisces, so what, we're supposed to feel sorry for him, we already did, like a million tyms over already. Now naruto's power is up and running again cos he had flashbacks, the same chakra that was sucked up (unless i'm wrong) till hiruzen saved his butt....maybe shikamaru shud try it too, he'lll get his chakra back as well., maybe.

Ino had the Nine tail's chakra on her, so i guess that should help her communicate with the shinobi's more faster than her dad without comsuming much of her own chakra
Re: Naruto Information by missade(f): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2013
Oro was talking about sasukee being displeased not naruto's heart. I think it was sakura that was feeling his heart.

Hmm....shikamaru better not die o! Maybe karin can help with her life force. Wonder what sarutobi sensei is thinking tho?

Ready for the NL alliance formation should kishi "kill" shikamaru.

Till then.....
#siddonLook activated
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2013
andy24:

Ino had the Nine tail's chakra on her, so i guess that should help her communicate with the shinobi's more faster than her dad without comsuming much of her own chakra
apparently she did it b4 too. What's ur take on that.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2013
missade: Oro was talking about sasukee being displeased not naruto's heart. I think it was sakura that was feeling his heart.

Hmm....shikamaru better not die o! Maybe karin can help with her life force. Wonder what sarutobi sensei is thinking tho?

Ready for the NL alliance formation should kishi "kill" shikamaru.

Till then.....
#siddonLook activated
dude read it again....everyone was feeling his heart. Everyone. What he felt in his heart allowed them to see and be emotional about it. Orochimaru felt his heart too according to his expression. Jux read it again. Sakura was jux the only one dat blurted it out that she felt him, dats all.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2013
kimco:

Kimco,Kimco!! U have cum again.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2013
kimco: he did? The whole alliance? Then kishi be trolling me big tym.....cos ino's dad was bleeding connecting to the alliance, somehow, ino is better now....
Guy, i want 2 show u some parameters dat u hav 4gotten. Ino spoke 2 a more depleted alliance than her father. If anytin Neji was dead and i know he was nt d only shinobi who died because of obito wood attacks. Then juubi also added its own.
By the way, any indication on wen kakashi will come bck?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2013
rapmike:
Guy, i want 2 show u some parameters dat u hav 4gotten. Ino spoke 2 a more depleted alliance than her father. If anytin Neji was dead and i know he was nt d only shinobi who died because of obito wood attacks. Then juubi also added its own.
By the way, any indication on wen kakashi will come bck?
kakashi is probably planning suicide to defeat the enemy or is mastering some techniques
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2013
I just have this feeling that Kakashi will deal the final blow to Obito.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Feraz: I just have this feeling that Kakashi will deal the final blow to Obito.
Kishi's ultimate plot hole.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Er, guys, Naruto wasn't having flashbacks. He cut into Hashi's broadcast through Ino to tell the alliance why they shouldn't give up. The alliance shinobi were not listening to Hashi and were starting to grow despondent, Naruto was trying to tell them that they could beat the new odds just as he had beat his old ones. And they could listen to him because he was flesh-and-blood like them and had just as much to lose as they did, if not more since he wasn't an ET.

It wasn't a bad chapter but my impatience is not letting me enjoy it. I want to see what happens already joo.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by pesty100(m): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
With the way you people are talking.... Make I first go read the manga
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ihedinobi: Er, guys, Naruto wasn't having flashbacks. He cut into Hashi's broadcast through Ino to tell the alliance why they shouldn't give up. The alliance shinobi were not listening to Hashi and were starting to grow despondent, Naruto was trying to tell them that they could beat the new odds just as he had beat his old ones. And they could listen to him because he was flesh-and-blood like them and had just as much to lose as they did, if not more since he wasn't an ET.

It wasn't a bad chapter but my impatience is not letting me enjoy it. I want to see what happens already joo.

Same thing mhen... impatience to know what will happen isn't letting the stuff go down too well...

..u know what, let me go read it again with enough patience dis time around ... grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ihedinobi: Er, guys, Naruto wasn't having flashbacks. He cut into Hashi's broadcast through Ino to tell the alliance why they shouldn't give up. The alliance shinobi were not listening to Hashi and were starting to grow despondent, Naruto was trying to tell them that they could beat the new odds just as he had beat his old ones. And they could listen to him because he was flesh-and-blood like them and had just as much to lose as they did, if not more since he wasn't an ET.

Still a problem...ino connected hashi...i'm willing to bet that the jutsu ino used concentrated on hashi to get to the alliance. U only listen u don't talk back. So tell me...how did naruto hack into that. Latest jutsu guys, hack no jutsu...naruto is on fire. And oh, it was what he felt, he wasn't telling them anything. That was his emotions running wild. Call it the think aloud no jutsu that the hack no jutsu allowed him to accomplish.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
kimco:

Still a problem...ino connected hashi...i'm willing to bet that the jutsu ino used concentrated on hashi to get to the alliance. U only listen u don't talk back. So tell me...how did naruto hack into that. Latest jutsu guys, hack no jutsu...naruto is on fire. And oh, it was what he felt, he wasn't telling them anything. That was his emotions running wild. Call it the think aloud no jutsu that the hack no jutsu allowed him to accomplish.
You know, Kishi should have put you in charge of his jutsu naming department. grin
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kaycee7: You know, Kishi should have put you in charge of his jutsu naming department. grin
I wonder o.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
kimco:

Ldkmf. Dis guy!!! grin grin grin grin grin Kishi don hear sometin for ya hand joo.

Bros ehn, we don't yet know what abilities Sage Mode + Bijuu Mode + the chakra of the other eight bijuu grants Naruto, abi? That's for Kishi to tell and us to find out, no? smiley
Re: Naruto Information by pesty100(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Ldkmf. Dis guy!!! grin grin grin grin grin Kishi don hear sometin for ya hand joo.

Bros ehn, we don't yet know what abilities Sage Mode + Bijuu Mode + the chakra of the other eight bijuu grants Naruto, abi? That's for Kishi to tell and us to find out, no? smiley
thank you very much this waz just what i had in mind..... Who knows what sage mode(ability to detect chakre) and beast mode(ability to detect hatred) who know what happens when you combine the two....... There is no pot hole here.... This is the beginning of the end of naruto

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.