Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650510 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
kimco: gud for u mr movie blogger. It's actually sad u don't even know what u're talking about. watch evil cult and come back to whichever limits u're talking about. can i read some of ur blogs? Pretty please

my signature... please if i want to go into inconsistencies with Naruto, u will tire for me... evil cult i remember... i think hero too where d sword bounced on water... in anime imagination is ur guide...
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
viruz007:

my signature... please if i want to go into inconsistencies with Naruto, u will tire for me... evil cult i remember... i think hero too where d sword bounced on water... in anime imagination is ur guide...

exactly as i was telling him... naruto as it is now na siddonlook

too many loose ends

the unsealable death god ba? sharingan becoming rinnegan,.,.. nagato getting rinnegan from madara?

abegiiiiii
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
biolabee:

exactly as i was telling him... naruto as it is now na siddonlook

too many loose ends

the unsealable death god ba? sharingan becoming rinnegan,.,.. nagato getting rinnegan from madara?

abegiiiiii
okay okay...i'll perform siddonlook no jutsu. It hard tho...requires a lot of chakra.

Damnit, rapmike's gonna kill me. I better get to watching that vid of his.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
rapmike:
abeg, the manga where soldiers dey carry shield, wich one is it
Fate zero....i'm sure...long tym since i watched it....includes dolls like berserker, assasin, saber....what u saw was actually berserkers power, not really how most of the battles are fought. it mostly in a modern setting. They're all dolls who protect their chosen masters. In a battle of families....didn't finish so i don't really know the full story.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
kimco:
Fate zero....i'm sure...long tym since i watched it....includes dolls like berserker, assasin, saber....what u saw was actually berserkers power, not really how most of the battles are fought. it mostly in a modern setting. They're all dolls who protect their chosen masters. In a battle of families....didn't finish so i don't really know the full story.
Fate zero? I neva hear am,tnx jor,at least u helpd out. How d video on a personal lvl though, i found it on youtube while looking 4 naruto stuff.
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
rapmike:
Fate zero? I neva hear am,tnx jor,at least u helpd out. How d video on a personal lvl though, i found it on youtube while looking 4 naruto stuff.
I'm watching it for the eleventh time. No kidding. The dude dat did this is a genius.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Who has seen code geass s 1 and 2
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
rapmike:
the part that got me was pain's speech about pain....feel pain....know pain.....what a great character.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
biolabee: Who has seen code geass s 1 and 2
lelouche de britania (i myt be wrong on the name tho) brilliant lad, absolutely intelligent, and many dark secrets. The story was very well written. Loved that lelouche had himself killed. Looooooove it. I sir..... i have seen it.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
kimco: lelouche de britania (i myt be wrong on the name tho) brilliant lad, absolutely intelligent, and many dark secrets. The story was very well written. Loved that lelouche had himself killed. Looooooove it. I sir..... i have seen it.

gooooood man
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
kimco: the part that got me was pain's speech about pain....feel pain....know pain.....what a great character.
I cn swear, and i dnt swear dat i hav watchd it 4 d 20th time. I like d whole video,bt i like d place wia d person was talking abt a king and his horse, then d part of parents and friends and doing tinz 4 dos class. I connectd wit it. D whole vid cn be used 2 advertise anime .
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
biolabee: Who has seen code geass s 1 and 2
That is what I'm watching and to think I nearly deleted it.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
For the sake of peace............

Naruto father back....
The manga is kinda different from the series
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
For the sake of peace............

Naruto's father back....
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ihedinobi: Ok! I'm finally up to speed! Wacky-kun, you the man! You totally repped, nigga! grin

Tosyn, maybe, maybe not. If he was born with chakra, he prolly used ninjutsu. So the need to be Uzumaki may be gone although not necessarily - Uzumaki just aren't good with ninjutsu not that they don't have chakra. The ish here is that if his momma was the first to possess chakra then there was prolly no fuinjutsu either before her and him making the Uzumaki theory unnecessary. But that raises another question: how did he use ninjutsu to defeat something that can negate ninjutsu?

I can also wager that the Sage was born with the eyes because of that fruit his momma ate, but the info so far does not necessitate that. He may not have needed to have the eyes to defeat the Juubi.

@new chapter, where the deuce did Sarutobi come out of? And this situation looks very nasty. Can't imagine what anyone could do here o. But if the Sage could defeat the GT with chakra then someone here can too.

I think Sarutobi is about to justify his title as Shinobi no Kami.

KK, you don see the Suiton you wan see na, abi? smiley

Kimco, bros, abeg confirm d plotholes for us. grin

The chapter was nice, maybe even great. At least the twist was great. Leaves me with anticipation. I hate suspence angry Don't know when Kishi'll realize it!

for me, I don't think he fought HE the beast, My theory is, he must have had similar emotional side like naruto, Based on the gathering we saw in the filler where he was first ever shown in the manga, all the beasts preferred to be with him and not separated.

So somehow I think he must have reasoned with the Juubi Somehow, perhaps tamed it, so I guess that might explain why he splited it because the Juubi is too much power in one beast.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
PEStyOFlife: For the sake of peace............

Naruto father back....
the manga is ahead of the anime.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
kimco: the manga is ahead of the anime.
not only that...... Have read all the mangas to the latest episode.... Watched thre series to the latest episode.... If you see what am saying you would know there is a big difference between the two
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
rapmike:
I cn swear, and i dnt swear dat i hav watchd it 4 d 20th time. I like d whole video,bt i like d place wia d person was talking abt a king and his horse, then d part of parents and friends and doing tinz 4 dos class. I connectd wit it. D whole vid cn be used 2 advertise anime .
that was rider's giving a speech(sorry the guy on the horse is rider not berserker, finally remembered) about his reign when his power was released...had goose bumps when he did that. I wanted the furher president speeches in fma:brotherhood as well, i don't think i got some.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
PEStyOFlife: not only that...... Have read all the mangas to the latest episode.... Watched thre series to the latest episode.... If you see what am saying you would know there is a big difference between the two
you may be talking about fillers. the main story follows the manga closely, however in order to make sure the anime doesn't catch up to the manga...they throw in fillers. Unless ofcos it's anoda problem then pls explain further.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
kimco: you may be talking about fillers. the main story follows the manga closely, however in order to make sure the anime doesn't catch up to the manga...they throw in fillers. Unless ofcos it's anoda problem then pls explain further.
let me give you an example... :

If you read the manga the part where naruto and bee meet tobi(fake madara) and also the tailed beasts naruto talk with all the tailded beasts at once

But if you watch the latest episode where naruto meet tobi he first of all talked with son(four tails) before talking with all the tailed beasts

But don't be confused the story is still the same but the thing Is that there is little different between the manga and series (very little)
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
PEStyOFlife: let me give you an example... :

If you read the manga the part where naruto and bee meet tobi(fake madara) and also the tailed beasts naruto talk with all the tailded beasts at once

But if you watch the latest episode where naruto meet tobi he first of all talked with son(four tails) before talking with all the tailed beasts

But don't be confused the story is still the same but the thing Is that there is little different between the manga and series (very little)
wacky are u listening to this? Who was the guy i was even arguing with? Biolabee was it u? Well who ever it was....i hope u read what the guy said.

Guy i get u nw...yeah...there are a few diffetences, nt huge enuff to make it a diff story tho.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kaycee7: You're going to have to forgive me. I'm just recuperating from a heavy bout of malaria.
sorry oo, thank God u're alive tho.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:46am On Sep 13, 2013
PEStyOFlife: let me give you an example... :

I get what you're trying to say. Sometimes, they need to make the anime 23mins, that is why you see some different acts. Say for example Pain's fight with Naruto was different in the anime. Also, Madara's fight with the fourth division.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 13, 2013
kombats: Since the SOSP defeated and sealed the juubi before becoming a sage or molding chakra, why are these current shinobi finding it hard.

Who says he defeated the Juubi before becoming a Sage or molding chakra?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:10am On Sep 13, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Who says he defeated the Juubi before becoming a Sage or molding chakra?
it's really better to wait for further explanation on this issue. I'm sharpening my machete tho....incase no explanation comes...i'll take wacky first then u'll follow.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2013
kimco: wacky are u listening to this? Who was the guy i was even arguing with? Biolabee was it u? Well who ever it was....i hope u read what the guy said.

Guy i get u nw...yeah...there are a few diffetences, nt huge enuff to make it a diff story tho.

una like to dey argue sha..... especially kimco-san haba!

See the manga,,,, u can check it urself

1- when kurama lent naruto his power

2 - The meeting with son before he met with the other juubi - chp 568 pg 10

It seems u think u have another protege in plothole no jutsu, pest of life and looking for needle in the haystack of anime v manga,... not worth it
Enjoy the story ... haba

I like arguments like the next fellow but when it seems its just becoming a drag, i wonder

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2013
No noise, lol
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2013
i tire ooo
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2013
biolabee:

una like to dey argue sha..... especially kimco-san haba!

See the manga,,,, u can check it urself

1- when kurama lent naruto his power

2 - The meeting with son before he met with the other juubi - chp 568 pg 10

It seems u think u have another protege in plothole no jutsu, pest of life and looking for needle in the haystack of anime v manga,... not worth it
Enjoy the story ... haba

I like arguments like the next fellow but when it seems its just becoming a drag, i wonder

Do u even read my post well biolabee? Where was i claiming plot no jutsu? The argument was that there cud a difference in the anime compared to the manga. That's why use manga in my arguments cos it's more accurate than the anime. I'm sure it is u who wants to argue....by any chance are u also recuperating from malaria like kaycee?

*Rolls eyes*
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2013
kimco:

Do u even read my post well biolabee? Where was i claiming plot no jutsu? The argument was that there cud a difference in the anime compared to the manga. That's why use manga in my arguments cos it's more accurate than the anime. I'm sure it is u who wants to argue....by any chance are u also recuperating from malaria like kaycee?

*Rolls eyes*

I read your post wella. your new protege PEST made an inaccurate statement which you endorsed

Just had to set u straight
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Call me crazy but I don't think this in was the first episode of the series

Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2013
LOL.. LIVING UP TO YOUR PESTY NAME././/

one piece is now naruto?

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.