Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647863 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2013
biolabee: LOL.. LIVING UP TO YOUR PESTY NAME././/

one piece is now naruto?
read the whole thing more pages coming soon
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2013
The final blow to your face

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2013
More pages coming
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2013
PEStyOFlife: The final blow to your face

Dude really? Datz like the pre-pages before the manga... Madara's fight against the 4th division was beautifully replicated though der was 1 flaw der sha in the anime... Madara was spotting rinnegan b4 actually activating it.... (The scene where Naruto was abt to attack him with the giant rasengan and madara looked up, he had a rinnegan)... So like i stated earlier i can find flaws, i just choose to ignore the.

Pest the make minor changes to fit the anime time... 19mins is too small to rep 1 episode of a chapter in full detail... SO far so good, dey have not strayed...

Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2013
PEStyOFlife: read the whole thing more pages coming soon

dude,... where u getting this ur scans from?

which blow.. i think maybe u r a comedian grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2013
QUIET!
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2013
viruz007:

Dude really? Datz like the pre-pages before the manga... Madara's fight against the 4th division was beautifully replicated though der was 1 flaw der sha in the anime... Madara was spotting rinnegan b4 actually activating it.... (The scene where Naruto was abt to attack him with the giant rasengan and madara looked up, he had a rinnegan)... So like i stated earlier i can find flaws, i just choose to ignore the.

Pest the make minor changes to fit the anime time... 19mins is too small to rep 1 episode of a chapter in full detail... SO far so good, dey have not strayed...
~ ~i might be wrong about the son story...... But if you read the beginning of naruto..... It says "a demonic nine tails attacked and nine ninjas came together to seal it" as you saw in one of the pages i uploaded...... Why ain't you explaining that... Since the series follows the manga closely
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
biolabee:

dude,... where u getting this ur scans from?

which blow.. i think maybe u r a comedian grin grin
get ready for some truths

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Anime-Manga_Differences

Make sure you veiw that page with a computer or uc browser(not uc browser mini or uc web)

Enjoy
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
^^^ dude,, i dont get your point

everyone knows there are differences between anime and manga

But the examples uve put and kimco supported.. are not differences

Busted!
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
pickabeau: ^^^ dude,, i dont get your point

everyone knows there are differences between anime and manga

But the examples uve put and kimco supported.. are not differences

Busted!
biolabee and co..... Are trying to say there is no difference between the amime and manga...... The only thing am doing is proving them wrong

**confused dude**
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
PEStyOFlife: biolabee and co..... Are trying to say there is no difference between the amime and manga...... The only thing am doing is proving them wrong

**confused dude**
Feraz: I get what you're trying to say. Sometimes, they need to make the anime 23mins, that is why you see some different acts. Say for example Pain's fight with Naruto was different in the anime. Also, Madara's fight with the fourth division.
Then again, can you post the link to those pages?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
PEStyOFlife: get ready for some truths

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Anime-Manga_Differences

Make sure you veiw that page with a computer or uc browser(not uc browser mini or uc web)

Enjoy
thanks. From this, i hav deduced that its important to watch the anime. @kimco u should see why u need to watch the anime also. I hav noted that the anime is sometimes used as a correction to mistakes in the manga e.g the symbol on neji's forehead. In my opinion, the manga is a rough work while the anime is the masterpiece

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
Feraz: Then again, can you post the link to those pages?
okay

For your enjoyment

http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v01/c000/1.html
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
You guys are arguing differences in manga and anime when there are differences in manga translations..
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:11am On Sep 14, 2013
Tosyn007: You guys are arguing differences in manga and anime when there are differences in manga translations..
i know where to read for the best translations.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:17am On Sep 14, 2013
Baddestguyp: thanks. From this, i hav deduced that its important to watch the anime. @kimco u should see why u need to watch the anime also. I hav noted that the anime is sometimes used as a correction to mistakes in the manga e.g the symbol on neji's forehead. In my opinion, the manga is a rough work while the anime is the masterpiece
errrrm no dude, it's nt. Any change to the manga in the anime isn't regarded in an atgument. Like someone said in the madara rinnegan instance...in an argument, the one in the manga would be used in the argument. However like i said...the anime is gud for fight scenes. For dialogue...the manga is ur bible. Go to any other naruto site and try passing the anime as a reference source...u'll know what i mean.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:20am On Sep 14, 2013
kimco:
i know where to read for the best translations.

e.g?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:30am On Sep 14, 2013
biolabee:

I read your post wella. your new protege PEST made an inaccurate statement which you endorsed

Just had to set u straight

Ooooooooooooo, now i get u.....yeah u're right. Hold on...i tot that's what he said.

*Reads it again, sees the irony*

Oh that's a damn shame.......

However my point still stands lol....no seriously...the manga is ideal for naruto debates. Atleast u shud use dat b4 u try using the anime.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:34am On Sep 14, 2013
Tosyn007:

e.g?
mangastream is known for their high quality and best translations mangas.

Where do u read urs tho?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:07am On Sep 14, 2013
You guys should check out code geass. You won't regret.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:43am On Sep 14, 2013
kimco: mangastream is known for their high quality and best translations mangas.

Where do u read urs tho?

innerbleach, narutobase...
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:04am On Sep 14, 2013
Go and sleep.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2013
rapmike: Go and sleep.

hehe...so you're one to say that at 4.00am?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2013
Tosyn007:

innerbleach, narutobase...
oh kk...u shud try mangastream sometym.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Judging from the way Akatsukis fight, I mean they don't fight together, they let one of them go for the jinchuriki while the other waits, now considering this, who can y'all say defeated the 3 tails?
Re: Naruto Information by andy24(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
please who can tell me why the one tail beast was not summoned at the meeting of the tailed beasts.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
andy24: please who can tell me why the one tail beast was not summoned at the meeting of the tailed beasts.

I believe that is as a result of the fact that he has no jinchuriki
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
Tosyn007:

hehe...so you're one to say that at 4.00am?
Lmao.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Tosyn007: Judging from the way Akatsukis fight, I mean they don't fight together, they let one of them go for the jinchuriki while the other waits, now considering this, who can y'all say defeated the 3 tails?
Yagura's bijuu abi? Na deidara do dat 1
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
Tosyn007: Judging from the way Akatsukis fight, I mean they don't fight together, they let one of them go for the jinchuriki while the other waits, now considering this, who can y'all say defeated the 3 tails?

edited
ans-changed my answer.

Reason: already answered plus i'm a blockhead
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
One week, guys are producing 9 pages in two days, another week they are making only two comments per day. *dusts butt with wind style and exits thread while shaking head*
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Can an edo tenseid Madara take on an edo tenseid Pain in his full physical state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.