Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650320 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2011
Well, my favourite villian is Hidan, And dis quote is 4rm him 'You cut my
goddamned head off!! This's like,
hyper-mega-ultra pain!!!' hilarious,
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2011
It can't be Izuna Uchiha because why would madara be afraid of his younger brother abi Izuna no dey fear fear?
It can't be The first and second hokage because they were sealed by the death God during Orochimaru's fight with the third hokage. It can't be the third or fourth hokage either, And it can't be the sage of 6 paths because where would Kabuto get his Dna from, ?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:56am On Aug 21, 2011
How did madara get the rinnegan to give to pain cos going by history, he was the only one with the dojustu? Exactly, i had the sage, first, fourth and his brother but then his brother wields a ms which is no match for an ems, fourth and first were sealed using the death reaper technique leaving only the sage himself or it might be his father called the tenju God. Infact, i don't know. Naruto will borrow help from itachi and the kyuubi (they must cooperate) to defeat madara.
I just wish him and sasuke ll fight first and then both face off madara. I think the difference between the first and madara is just chakra and the dojustu
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2011
"anyone here wanna convert to jashin religion? Oh well - i guess not" - his attack at the temple
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2011
Feraz:

How did madara get the rinnegan to give to pain cos going by history, he was the only one with the dojustu? Exactly, i had the sage, first, fourth and his brother but then his brother wields a ms which is no match for an ems, fourth and first were sealed using the death reaper technique leaving only the sage himself or it might be his father called the tenju God. Infact, i don't know. Naruto will borrow help from itachi and the kyuubi (they must cooperate) to defeat madara.
I just wish him and sasuke ll fight first and then both face off madara. I think the difference between the first and madara is just chakra and the dojustu
if it was uchiha madara that gave pain the rinnengan, then who was the leader of akatsuki and who formed the organization,because pain has a different purpose for the juubi,while madara has another purpose, and madara did not mention his purpose when pain was alive.

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2011
Madara formed the organisation using yahiko. This is one of the mysteries in naruto. There are so many mysteries:
how madara and yahiko met
how madara gave nagato the rinnegan
how brutal the fight was between the first and madara
how madara got the rinnegan
jiraiya's connection with the uzumaki clan
how shisui got his ms
how the first died
how madara survived the defeat
who murdered the uchiha clan with itachi
how madara formed the village of the hidden mist
how , so many
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2011
Feraz:

Madara formed the organisation using yahiko. This is one of the mysteries in naruto. There are so many mysteries:
how madara and yahiko met
how madara gave nagato the rinnegan
how brutal the fight was between the first and madara
how madara got the rinnegan
jiraiya's connection with the uzumaki clan
how shisui got his ms
how the first died
how madara survived the defeat
who murdered the uchiha clan with itachi
how madara formed the village of the hidden mist
how , so many
It's not Madara that have Nagato his Rinnegan, they showed when he activated it besides where did madara get the Rinnegan to give nagato? Madara dey lie eh. I don tire for the guy,
It was Madara that murdered the Uchiha clan with Itachi, it think Itachi said so during his fight with sasuke.
I think the first died during the first great Shinobi war
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2011
Feraz:

Sasuke can't take on madara cos
1. Madara has experience
2. He wields an ems and a rinnegan
3. He is not driven by hatred as sasuke but he uses hatred
i tink naruto will weaken him and then sasuke will finish him off. Remember his father put the kyuubi in him for him to perfect a justu which kishimoto hasn't mentioned.
Nagato didn't put up much of a fight with bee, itachi and naruto. I was like wtf! unlike when he came to konoha. Madara is my kinda villian. Loved the part where he took his time to sit down and told a story of the juubi. Assuming 4th hokage was there, would that have happened? Besides, who do you think is in that coffin kabuto summoned? I have 4 people in mind
i agree, pain did not fight to the fullest maybe its because he was ressurected and can't use his full power and we all saw the pain that killed jiraiya and brought hell to konoha and this nothing like him.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2011
WackyJ1:

It's not Madara that have Nagato his Rinnegan, they showed when he activated it besides where did madara get the Rinnegan to give nagato? Madara dey lie eh. I don tire for the guy,
It was Madara that murdered the Uchiha clan with Itachi, it think Itachi said so during his fight with sasuke.
I think the first died during the first great Shinobi war
if the first died during the war, then how was konoha formed? Recall that during the war, only two clans stood out: the senju and the uchiha and it was the leaders of both being hashirama and Madara that co-signed to form the strongest village known as konoha. Itachi never said so. All he said was madara was the third person with the sharingan cos a flashback was shown when itachi told sasuke he murdered the clan to know his limits and killed his best friend to gain the ms so when he does the same, they will be three with the ms. And sasuke assumed that madara was the person who helped itachi accomplish his mission. For the giving of the rinnegan to nagato, i said it's a mystery until it is shown how he got it. I noticed in the series that madara lies only to sasuke when it dims fit but tells the truth to others.
I heard of a spoiler of where the juubi came from and what actually happened between the sage and it.n when itachi told sasuke he murdered the clan to know his limits and killed his best friend to gain the ms so when he does the same, they will be three with the ms. And sasuke assumed that madara was the person who helped itachi accomplish his mission. For the giving of the rinnegan to nagato, i said it's a mystery until it is shown how he got it. I noticed in the series that madara lies only to sasuke when it dims fit but tells the truth to others.
I heard of a spoiler of where the juubi came from and what actually happened between the sage and it.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2011
"Before the fateful night arrived,
Itachi discovered the existence of
Madara Uchiha, who was
attempting to rekindle the
flames of war in Konoha. In
return for not attacking Konoha,
Itachi offered to help Madara
claim vengeance against the
Uchiha for turning their backs
on him decades earlier; Madara
agreed."
So as you can see Itachi met Madara before he slaughtered the whole clan and that's when he enlisted madara's help. I think madara said it to sasuke that itachi alone wasn't strong enough to murder his whole clan,
The Village of Konoha was formed before the first Shinobi War.
At some
point, Hashirama gained control
of several tailed beasts. He
spread these beasts to other,
newly-formed villages in an
attempt to maintain peace and
equalise the powers between the
nations, but it did not stop the
outbreak of the First Shinobi
World War. Thinking about the
future of Konoha, he and his
younger brother, Tobirama
Senju, trained the young Hiruzen
Sarutobi. Hashirama died
shortly after the founding of
Konoha in one of the many wars
that were raging during this
revolutionary era, but not
before passing on the title of
Hokage to Tobirama.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2011
Please note that Nagato was also Uzumaki. I doubt he knew.
Madara himself said so as he retrived the doujutsu shortly after his battle with Konan. Remember this is Madara, he is a mastermind that uses hatred. The ones loyal to him in Akatsuki are Zetsu and Kisame.
And another thing: the third hole in that mask would contain what? First his alter-ego as Tobi-is-a-good-boy wielding the Sharingan then this. I previously thought the ancient coot would acquire the Byakugan as well making the third doujutsu. {Another mystery}

What's your take on that?
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 1:56am On Aug 22, 2011
if madara had d rinnegan first w
hy give it to nagato
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2011
firestar:

Madara himself said so as he retrived the doujutsu shortly after his battle with Konan. Remember this is Madara, he is a mastermind that uses hatred. The ones loyal to him in Akatsuki are Zetsu and Kisame.
And another thing: the third hole in that mask would contain what? First his alter-ego as Tobi-is-a-good-boy wielding the Sharingan then this. I previously thought the ancient coot would acquire the Byakugan as well making the third doujutsu. {Another mystery}

I think he knew because when they first told him to go and capture the nine tails he war disturbed though only Konan knew,
I don't think Madara uses hatred or is driven by hatred as the rest of his clan he's the only bad Uchiha that is driven purely by his own lust for power and control,
BTW When one has the Rinnegan there's no need for the Byakugan. hatred as the rest of his clan he's the only bad Uchiha that is driven purely by his own lust for power and control,
BTW When one has the Rinnegan there's no need for the Byakugan.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2011
firestar:

me thinks that the mask represents the concentric circles of the rinnegan and the holes are the tomoe of the sharingan. Nagato is an uzumaki. Wonder why he was able to adapt to the rinnegan without getting weak unlike kakashi
Brisingr:

hy give it to nagato
that's why i said it's a mystery
WackyJ1:

I think he knew because when they first told him to go and capture the nine tails he war disturbed though only Konan knew,
I don't think Madara uses hatred or is driven by hatred as the rest of his clan he's the only bad Uchiha that is driven purely by his own lust for power and control,
BTW When one has the Rinnegan there's no need for the Byakugan. hatred as the rest of his clan he's the only bad Uchiha that is driven purely by his own lust for power and control,

madara uses hatredato is an uzumaki. Wonder why he was able to adapt to the rinnegan without getting weak unlike kakashi
Brisingr:

hy give it to nagato
that's why i said it's a mystery
WackyJ1:

madara uses hatred
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2011
Feraz:

me thinks that the mask represents the concentric circles of the rinnegan and the holes are the tomoe of the sharingan. Nagato is an uzumaki. Wonder why he was able to adapt to the rinnegan without getting weak unlike kakashithat's why i said it's a mysterymadara uses hatredato is an uzumaki. Wonder why he was able to adapt to the rinnegan without getting weak
unlike kakashithat's why i said it's a mysterymadara uses hatred

The Uzumaki is known for sealing techniques as well as longevity. In the case of Uzumaki Mito-- Shodaime's wife, it enabled her to host the Kyuubi. The Senju and the Uzumaki have inherited body the Sage of the Six Paths while the Uchiha inherited the eyes. So it shouldn't be strange that Nagato can wield the Rinnegan since he has the body for it. The same applies to Uzumaki Kushina, Senju Tsunade, and Naruto. Kakashi dosen't have the body since his Sharingan was his was a gift from Uchiha Obito.

Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2011
Can gengjutsu work on the Hyuuga clan.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2011
i meant to say no wonder why but guess it just came like that. That explanation also applies to kinkaku and ginkaku and why they ate the kyuubi's intestine for two weeks and survived.
I don't think normal genjutsu works for the hyuuga clan but i think tsukuyomi would work
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2011
Madara uses hatred, though he is not driven by it unlike Sasuke. . .
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2011
How does madara use hatred? Sasuke uses hatred to get stronger but how does Madara use his, i've not even seen him show a sign of his
Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2011
kabuto resurrected someone that madara was visibly shaken by. i think that is the real uchiha madara.
i also believe that this impostor is Uchiha fugaku
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^^^^how can it be uchiha fugaku? So yondaime fought sasuke's father? The same person that kisame recognised as the second mizukage? Besides, itachi killed his father cos his sharingan was more advanced than his dad's. Truly, it might be an impostor but it can't be sasuke's father
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2011
WackyJ1:

How does madara use hatred? Sasuke uses hatred to get stronger but how does Madara use his, i've not even seen him show a sign of his
there's a difference between being driven by hatred and using hatred. Sasuke hates the elders cos of that they turned itachi into but madara has over the decades (cos i believe he's over 80) studied hatred and knows how to manipulate people with it to his advantage. He's the true definition of immortality!!!!!!!!!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
Feraz:

^^^^^how can it be uchiha fugaku? So yondaime fought sasuke's father? The same person that kisame recognised as the second mizukage? Besides, itachi killed his father cos his sharingan was more advanced than his dad's. Truly, it might be an impostor but it can't be sasuke's father

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^ I second that.
We just have to wait and see then. It hasn't been proven that Hyuugas are immune to all genjutsu. But they can see chakra paths. The rinnegan beats the byakugan by having no blindspot as each move isn't wasted through linked vision. undecided
The caged bird seal should be for the Sharingan imo.
Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 12:20am On Aug 23, 2011
Feraz:

yagura was the fourth mizukage. i know my theory has alot of holes in it but it is the most reasonable. who told u itachi's sharingan is stronger?? if their father can give birth to geniuses like them he must have been of considerable strength. uchiha fugaku is alive
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:29am On Aug 23, 2011
Na wa oh, Everytime i come here nonsense nonsense theories would have come up, It can't be Uchiha Fugaku because
1. Because it has been said that it's only Sasuke that itachi left alive during the massacre, Itachi even killed his girlfriend.
2. Sasuke should have been able to detect his fathers chakra even though some might say it's not possible since sasuke was too young to be able to tell chakra apart at the time that his father was alive.
3. Madara claimed that he gave nagato the rinnegan, Fugaku would have No idea who nagato was at the time that nagato activated his rinnegan
4. Danzo would have been able to tell that it was Fugaku during their fight.
5. All the techniques that Madara uses are his unique sharingan techniques and Fugaku or anyone can't use those techniques,
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2011
mchenry:

yagura was the fourth mizukage. i know my theory has alot of holes in it but it is the most reasonable. who told u itachi's sharingan is stronger?? if their father can give birth to geniuses like them he must have been of considerable strength. uchiha fugaku is alive

You're definitely not paying attention or have forgotten.

Yodaime Mizukage Yagura was controlled by Uchiha Madara according to the admission of Godaime Mizukage Mei at the Kage Summit. Raikage Ae said the Mist couldn't be trusted because it was rumoured that Akatsuki's origin was from there and that they were spies. Note that the present Mizukage did not deny and it was Mei's right hand Ao, with his Byakugan that discovered this. So with the new Mizukage, the Mist's notorious Blood Purges ceased. If you can recall, it was from such that likes of the Mist's Seven Swordsmen arose.

Itachi's Sharingan[b] is [/b] stronger after the death of his cousin Shisui. In Itachi's Sharingan awakened the Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu and finally Susano'o. Not to talk of rigging one of his crows with Shisui's[i] Koto Amatsukami [/i] and making Naruto swallow it.

There is no mention of Fugaku's technique anyway and as Wacky J1 mentioned:
WackyJ1:

Na wa oh, Everytime i come here nonsense nonsense theories would have come up, It can't be Uchiha Fugaku because
1. Because it has been said that it's only Sasuke that itachi left alive during the massacre, Itachi even killed his girlfriend.
2. Sasuke should have been able to detect his fathers chakra even though some might say it's not possible since sasuke was too young to be able to tell chakra apart at the time that his father was alive.
3. Madara claimed that he gave nagato the rinnegan, Fugaku would have No idea who nagato was at the time that nagato activated his rinnegan
4. Danzo would have been able to tell that it was Fugaku during their fight.
5. All the techniques that Madara uses are his unique sharingan techniques and Fugaku or anyone can't use those techniques,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go back and view the series before the pre-skip again.
Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2011
i know i am just speculating, but uchiha fugaku is my best bet. i cant think of any other person that would want to hide behind a mask. is it really far-fetched that uchiha fugaku didn't die in the uchiha massacre?. who would have thought that itachi was acting under the elders of konoha during the massacre. uchiha fugaku was alive in the second ninja war when nagato received the rinnegan, he was alive during the birth of naruto when madara released the kyuubi. fugaku was the head of the uchiha clan so i'm guessing he had considerable strength to pull of all this and more
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2011
mchenry:

i know i am just speculating, but uchiha fugaku is my best bet. i cant think of any other person that would want to hide behind a mask. is it really far-fetched that uchiha fugaku didn't die in the uchiha massacre?. who would have thought that itachi was acting under the elders of konoha during the massacre. uchiha fugaku was alive in the second ninja war when nagato received the rinnegan, he was alive during the birth of naruto when madara released the kyuubi. fugaku was the head of the uchiha clan so i'm guessing he had considerable strength to pull of all this and more

Look for the arc in which Sasuke defeated Itachi, Sasuke's recuperation as Madara explained his version of Konohagakure's history. Your speculations are answered there.
Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2011
I dont believe everything he said was true. He definately gave sasuke some part of the true story to convince him to join forces. Even if he is not fugaku, he is definately not madara
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2011
A question for you, why Fugaku and not someone else hm? Madara's more sinister in his motives than Fugaku ever was. And as Chief Head of the Konoha Police Force he got the support of the rest of the clan--- something Madara was did not have and resented his brethren for ages.

Fugaku?
Naaah. . .
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2011
mchenry:

Guy you're just jumping to all these conclusions just because Madara wears a mask. The mask is probably necessary because who know how madara would look after how long he's lived, the mask helped him when he pretended to be tobi
2. Fugaku was the one who had a grudge against the rest of the village for shunning the Clan, he's the one who started instigating the coup. If Itachi didn't kill him what's the point of killing everyone else,
3. If Fugaku is Madara, are you then saying that he helped his son murder the rest of the clan?
4. Fugaku can't be Madara because itachi or Minato would have killed him since, The guy strong but Itachi and Minato are geniuses,
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2011
All d info we've gotten till date states dat tobi is madara. . .
Even d kyuubi remembers him, as u should know: madara has controlled d kyuubi twice, in his battle with d 1st hokage and d attack on konoha.
So there should be enuf info 2 convince u. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.