Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649097 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2011
i give up. there's no convincing u guys
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2011
Excuse me? angry

mchenry:

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2011
mchenry:

so if you were in Kishimoto, you'll actually make Fugaku Madara?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2011
firestar:

Excuse me? angry

sorry

WackyJ1:

so if you were in Kishimoto, you'll actually make Fugaku Madara?

absolutely
Re: Naruto Information by pkasso(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2011
Lots of crazy theories flying around here!!

@WackyJ1 Long time no see,howdy?
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2011
too many naruto spoilers and theories for COL
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2011
Wit all your funny theories here is mine the person in the 6th coffin dat kabuto resurrected is Osama and the person behind the mask is Gaddafi.
That is why Gaddafi is afraid of the real Akatsuki(Al-Qaeda) leader. Lol.
Re: Naruto Information by bxg(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2011
kombats:

Wit all your funny theories here is mine the person in the 6th coffin dat kabuto resurrected is Osama and the person behind the mask is Gaddafi.
Lol

hehehehe undecided undecided sad
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2011
p_kasso:

Lots of crazy theories flying around here!!

@WackyJ1 Long time no see,howdy?
Guy it's been a while. I'm good,
mchenry:

absolutely
You would have ruined naruto since, Look at the points i gave you yet you'll still make Fugaku Madara? How old do you think Fugaku is? There is no mystery to Madara's identity, the only mysteries to madara are what he has done in the time people thought he was dead and what he intends to do while he is back,
Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2011
WackyJ1:
You would have ruined naruto since,  Look at the points i gave you yet you'll still make Fugaku Madara? How old do you think Fugaku is? There is no mystery to Madara's identity, the only mysteries to madara are what he has done in the time people thought he was dead and what he intends to do while he is back, 

continue believing that dude. let's keep on reading the manga and watching the anime. kishi will surprise us
Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2011
chapter 552

Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
it takes ten years for the kotoamatsukami to recharge after use and Danzo drastically reduced that time to twice in one day, WOW!!!!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
Now that's some wickid colouring. . . cool
mchenry:

chapter 552

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kombats:

That is why Gaddafi is afraid of the real Akatsuki(Al-Qaeda) leader. Lol.

Make a comic on that will ya. undecided

mchenry:

sorry

smiley wink
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mchenry link=topic=522373.msg9007331#msg9007331 date=1314297410:

it takes ten years for the kotoamatsukami to recharge after use and Danzo drastically reduced that time to twice in one day, WOW!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The craze for someone's else vision never cease to amaze me. That why Madara is true villian. Look at those Sharingan he collected!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:06am On Aug 26, 2011
I like someone like Itachi though. cool
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 3:29am On Aug 26, 2011
itachi is undoubtedly d nxt best uchiha afta madara all dis shisui takk is just modesty
Re: Naruto Information by Nebulae: 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2011
Brisingr:

itachi is undoubtedly d nxt best uchiha afta madara all dis shisui takk is just modesty

Damn straight! cool
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2011
Brisingr:

That's because you've seen what Itachi can do and not what Shisui can do. How come even when Itachi had grown up that they still mentioned both their names when they talked about those you mastered the Sharingan, Please note that not everybody. Infact only few people knew about shisui's genjutsu techniques
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2011
Itachi is an all round genius, while all we hav heard about Shisui is dat he has one of d best genjutsu in d uchiha clan, Itachi being his only rival on dat font. And apparently he was Itachi's bestfriend/mentor/cousin. . .
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2011
Ok. .

1 thing we've been able to deduce is that its NOT Fugaku(Fugaku vs Yondaime Hokage?. .thats not even a match!), it's NOT one of the Kages (1st, 2nd and 3rd where all sealed by the death god technique, Kabuto could NOT* find Minato's body/DNA).

The look on Madara's face could mean two things; A formidable opponent (Rikudo Sennin, Minato*)

Please note that the renamination technique which Kabuto uses ONLY needs a DNA sample or the body of the person.

I thing i do understand is that the body in which Uchiha Madara is in atm isn't his REAL body. Why, you may ask? When Madara lost his arm, I(most of us) didn't see blood, i saw spores (from Zetsu i think) which leads me to believe that Madara's soul is trapped in a clone(made by Zetsu) and the REAL Uchicha Madara is most likely the one in the last coffin.

One thing we do know is that whatever it is thats in that coffin is either what Madara fears or wants desperately.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 12:02am On Sep 08, 2011
v3:

Ok. .

1 thing we've been able to deduce is that its NOT Fugaku(Fugaku vs Yondaime Hokage?. .thats not even a match!), it's NOT one of the Kages (1st, 2nd and 3rd where all sealed by the death god technique, Kabuto could NOT* find Minato's body/DNA).

The look on Madara's face could mean two things; A formidable opponent (Rikudo Sennin, Minato*)

Please note that the renamination technique which Kabuto uses ONLY needs a DNA sample or the body of the person.

I thing i do understand is that the body in which Uchiha Madara is in atm isn't his REAL body. Why, you may ask? When Madara lost his arm, I(most of us) didn't see blood, i saw spores (from Zetsu i think) which leads me to believe that Madara's soul is trapped in a clone(made by Zetsu) and the REAL Uchicha Madara is most likely the one in the last coffin.

One thing we do know is that whatever it is thats in that coffin is either what Madara fears or wants desperately.

It's not Minato and cannot be, When someone uses the death god sealing technique. The soul of the person doing the sealing is sealed with the soul of the person being sealed. Once you use the death god technique you're doomed. Minato used the death god technique seal away half of the Kyuubi's chakra, So he's No longer an option, It can't be the Sage because the sage of six paths existed long before anybody that madara knew when he was young,
Madara is in his own body, !!
1. You've seen amazing medical Ninjutsu techniques from people like Orochimaru and Kabuto. Madara himself has shown considering skill in that area as well. So don't you think with Zetsu at his disposal he wouldn't have tapped Zetsu's regenerative abilities for himself and integrated it into his own body?
2. Besides for someone to use Izanagi you must have both Uchiha and Senju blood, If madara was in a Zetsu clone body, are you insinuating that the clone body has Uchiha and senju blood.
2b. To be able to perform Kekkai Genkai techniques one must be in his own body. And madara has been seen using his signature techniques so far
3. Without one's soul being in the Pure world, the impure world resurrection technique would not work, madara is not dead so how would Kabuto resurrect a man who is already Alive.
4. Last but not least. Why would madara be afraid of his own body? e in the last coffin.

[quote][/quote]
It's not Minato and cannot be, When someone uses the death god sealing technique. The soul of the person doing the sealing is sealed with the soul of the person being sealed. Once you use the death god technique you're doomed. Minato used the death god technique seal away half of the Kyuubi's chakra, So he's No longer an option, It can't be the Sage because the sage of six paths existed long before anybody that madara knew when he was young,
Madara is in his own body, !!
1. You've seen amazing medical Ninjutsu techniques from people like Orochimaru and Kabuto. Madara himself has shown considering skill in that area as well. So don't you think with Zetsu at his disposal he wouldn't have tapped Zetsu's regenerative abilities for himself and integrated it into his own body?
2. Besides for someone to use Izanagi you must have both Uchiha and Senju blood, If madara was in a Zetsu clone body, are you insinuating that the clone body has Uchiha and senju blood.
2b. To be able to perform Kekkai Genkai techniques one must be in his own body. And madara has been seen using his signature techniques so far
3. Without one's soul being in the Pure world, the impure world resurrection technique would not work, madara is not dead so how would Kabuto resurrect a man who is already Alive.
4. Last but not least. Why would madara be afraid of his own body?
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 2:27am On Sep 08, 2011
so psyched about naruto's new jutsu the bijuu dama
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2011
Brisingr:

so psyched about naruto's new jutsu the bijuu dama
The tailed beast ball? Just read about the planetary Rasengan and i must Say Naruto is a genius when it comes to wicked techniques
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 8:10am On Sep 08, 2011
@wacky
Didn't you notice the * sign besides Minato's name? If you don't know what it means, ask. I'm not stating it as a fact that the body in the coffin is Minato, so don't get me wrong.

For those saying is Izuna, his younger brother. .its' most likely NOT him. Here are reasons

1 - The corpse to be used will be in the state it was before it died. Madara took out his brother's eyes, bringing back a blind corpse won't serve any purpose.

2 - An Uchiha's ultimate weapon is his/her eye. A dead and blind Izuna would be no match for Madara who wields the EMS and Rinnegan.

That said, i'll take Izuna out of that list.

And as for the question of who's body Madara is in. .here're some pointers(i'll use Orochimaru as an example).

Near death, Orochimaru would use a jutsu to transfer his soul into another host. .(the chuunin exams&prep'n sasuke. .remember?). Madara fought the 1st Hokage way before Naruto and co were in the picture!! geddit? No explain to me how he's managed to live that long(Minato,Danzo n co were all agemates if i'm correct) without actually having to use that jutsu? How do you cut off someone's arms and there's no blood. .doesn't that look like a clone to you? Or dem tell u say Naturo clones don't use jutsu?

Madara knows the history of the Hidden leaf, Rikudo and all cause he's lived THAT LONG and should have died(well Izanagi saved his ass).

Now, go figure hombre
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2011
^^ u know it might b madara's broda coz itachi and pein both lost d eyez to sasuke and madara respectively and afta d impure jutsu dey were still able to use doujutsu
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2011
Brisingr:

^^ u know it might b madara's broda coz itachi and pein both lost d eyez to sasuke and madara respectively and afta d impure jutsu dey were still able to use doujutsu
We'll have to wait and see then. But bloody hell,whatever it is did make Madara shiver and curse Kabuto grin

Another wild guess could be Kushina shocked. .think about it, she wasn't sealed along with Minato, nothing about her's being discussed thus far and wait for it. . .she's the only one with enough chakra to control the 9-tails. My 2 cents

What do you think of Naruto's techniques?
Rasengan
Oodoma Rasengan
Fuuton Rasengan

Bijuu dama shocked

There's also this theory that the beads around Naturo's neck(when he's in Sage Mode), is the same weapon (spiral bead) used by Itachi's Susanoo. . .can anyone confirm? If you haven't seen it. .refer to the picture that was uploaded.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2011
v3:

@wacky
Didn't you notice the * sign besides Minato's name? If you don't know what it means, ask. I'm not stating it as a fact that the body in the coffin is Minato, so don't get me wrong.

For those saying is Izuna, his younger brother. .its' most likely NOT him. Here are reasons

1 - The corpse to be used will be in the state it was before it died. Madara took out his brother's eyes, bringing back a blind corpse won't serve any purpose.

2 - An Uchiha's ultimate weapon is his/her eye. A dead and blind Izuna would be no match for Madara who wields the EMS and Rinnegan.

That said, i'll take Izuna out of that list.

And as for the question of who's body Madara is in. .here're some pointers(i'll use Orochimaru as an example).

Near death, Orochimaru would use a jutsu to transfer his soul into another host. .(the chuunin exams&prep'n sasuke. .remember?). Madara fought the 1st Hokage way before Naruto and co were in the picture!! geddit? No explain to me how he's managed to live that long(Minato,Danzo n co were all agemates if i'm correct) without actually having to use that jutsu? How do you cut off someone's arms and there's no blood. .doesn't that look like a clone to you? Or dem tell u say Naturo clones don't use jutsu?

Madara knows the history of the Hidden leaf, Rikudo and all cause he's lived THAT LONG and should have died(well Izanagi saved his Bottom).

Now, go figure hombre
1. I saw the sign and figured out what it means thats why i put Minato IS NOT and CANNOT BE
2. Orochimaru didn't have any bloodline limit techniques and furthermore he need to get into Sasuke's body in order to use his Sharingan, Even Orochimaru had to modify the bodies he entered into in order to use his snake based techniques.
3. I think i saw it somewhere that it was because of his chakra that Madara managed to stay alive this long. That his chakra refused to let him die, Madara knew about the Rikudo sennin because he had done research with materials available to him due to his age, The sage of six paths established the ninja world which means he was there at the beginning. No way madara lived at that time. Madara should be about 80 or 100 years old and is age mates with 1st hokage and Kakuzu, others no reach,
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2011
wild guess y can't d coffin guy b d 3rd i mean dis guy took down d 1st and 2nd hokage and almost owned orochimaru at an advanced age.i heard once d 3rd is 2nd to only minato in fightin
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2011
Brisingr:

wild guess y can't d coffin guy b d 3rd i mean dis guy took down d 1st and 2nd hokage and almost owned orochimaru at an advanced age.i heard once d 3rd is 2nd to only minato in fightin
Of the first 3 hokages the 1st the strongest but i don't know whether to put the 3rd before the 2nd or vice versa. The 3rd was called the god of Shinobi
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2011
Madara must have over the years studied the history of the ninja world. . . . And for those saying shisui is overhyped, he is not. Had it been obito & shisui were alive, itachi would be third after the two. Feeling sasuke's new ems. . . . Minato is way younger than danzo. . . .
V3, go back to some of my posts and see why i removed some of the options i listed. . . .
I'm enjoying raikage's father's part. The guy's 4kn strong. . . .
Re: Naruto Information by bxg(m): 5:28am On Sep 09, 2011
Wow 3rd RIAKAGE is 1ne bad Kage shocked shocked shocked Def in my Top 5 ninjas cool
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2011
WackyJ1:

Of the first 3 hokages the 1st the strongest but i don't know whether to put the 3rd before the 2nd or vice versa. The 3rd was called the god of Shinobi
Well trudat, not much was said about the 2nd hokage(apart from him using the genjutsu, i think). .Sarutobi(bless him) is cetainly one of the strongest shinobi's in naruto. He's well-versed in different jutsu and is prolly the first to use the 'summoning technique' and 'death demon sealing technique'

Another thing i did notice (you may disagree) was that if Minato/Sarutobi had fought Madara together, he woulda been dead by now. FFS, you're the student of the 2nd Hokages and inherited the will of fire. .how can you not know stuff? grin

Something that beats me though is why Naruto hasn't been able to use Fire element jutsus and before you say not possible, here're reasons why i think he can or should be able to use it

1 - Jiraiya, Sarutobi and some before him could use it.

2 - His kyuubi can use the fire element, i think.

And yeah, the 3rd raikage kicks Bottom but can he stop the Bijuu dama? grin
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2011
@feraz just mayb shisui might b betta dan itachi not obito am sure even sasuke will kill him.my observation is based on d episode were kakashi got his sharigan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.