Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,403 members, 7,864,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (655957 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Meen Madara broke my heart, I was anticipating the fact that Neji is gonna return not knowing an hijack is underground

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
From the yin kyuubi's statement, could it be that Rikoudou Sennin is still alive going by this statement - "Even though you extract the 9 bijuus at once, the juubi's shell still has a powerful life force, although he'll be weak and immobilized for sometime, he'll be ok".

There is something you guys don't understand, a mortal Madara is way dangerous than an immortal one. How?
1. He becomes the juubi's jinchuriki thereby having unlimited access to chakra and jutsus.
2. He'll nullify the jutsus used by Hashirama and any other and can make them mortal as Obito did with Minato's arm.
3. He may combine his perfect susanoo with the juubi thereby creating a monster ever known or his susanoo becomes stronger than before.
4. Imagine how Pain's jutsus were an ass to people around, how much more Madara?
5. His knowledge on the juubi is so vast that the entire shinobi forces are dullards save for the bijuus.

I remember saying Madara must have modified Obito's body in such a way that he can have control of the body should Obito rescind on their agreement.

Things gotten from this chapter:
Now, I know that Hashirama's wood dragon is better than the Rinnegan with the jutsu that absorbs ninjutsu except you have the juubi inside of you.
That Black Zetsu is likely the person watching them during their first battle little wonder his vast knowledge on the shinobi world too.
The fourth and kakashi are likely to get a taste first hand of the mortal Madara's jutsus.

elrony:

This one wey u dey cry...Abeg get ur asz together...

Or risk a fukushima-futon-rasenshuriken shoved up ur buttt!!! angry

PS ;minato taught me dat jutsu grin grin
Na to absorb am. . . grin
Re: Naruto Information by elrony(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Feraz: From the yin kyuubi's statement, could it be that Rikoudou Sennin is still alive going by this statement - "Even though you extract the 9 bijuus at once, the juubi's shell still has a powerful life force, although he'll be weak and immobilized for sometime, he'll be ok".

There is something you guys don't understand, a mortal Madara is way dangerous than an immortal one. How?
1. He becomes the juubi's jinchuriki thereby having unlimited access to chakra and jutsus.
2. He'll nullify the jutsus used by Hashirama and any other and can make them mortal as Obito did with Minato's arm.
3. He may combine his perfect susanoo with the juubi thereby creating a monster ever known or his susanoo becomes stronger than before.
4. Imagine how Pain's jutsus were an ass to people around, how much more Madara?
5. His knowledge on the juubi is so vast that the entire shinobi forces are dullards save for the bijuus.

I remember saying Madara must have modified Obito's body in such a way that he can have control of the body should Obito rescind on their agreement.

Now, I know that Hashirama's wood dragon is better than the Rinnegan with the jutsu that absorbs ninjutsu except you have the juubi inside of you.
That Black Zetsu is likely the person watching them during their first battle little wonder his vast knowledge on the shinobi world too.
The fourth and kakashi are likely to get a taste first hand of the mortal Madara's jutsus.

hmmm....the above is interesting

Absorb ke....na death without reincarnation be dat na!!! grin
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
Feraz: From the yin kyuubi's statement, could it be that Rikoudou Sennin is still alive going by this statement - "Even though you extract the 9 bijuus at once, the juubi's shell still has a powerful life force, although he'll be weak and immobilized for sometime, he'll be ok".

1. He becomes the juubi's jinchuriki thereby having unlimited access to chakra and jutsus. GUY,HE CANT BECOME THE JUUBI WITHOUT THE BIJUU
2. He'll nullify the jutsus used by Hashirama and any other and can make them mortal as Obito did with Minato's arm. HE IS NOT JUUBI'S JINCHURIKI
3. He may combine his perfect susanoo with the juubi thereby creating a monster ever known or his susanoo becomes stronger than before.PLEASE DUDE
4. Imagine how Pain's jutsus were an ass to people around, how much more Madara? THEY GO STILL BEAT AM
5. His knowledge on the juubi is so vast that the entire shinobi forces are dullards save for the bijuus. ABEG DONT OVERRATE HIM

NO RUSH NOWWWWW

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
^^^^I'm actually talking in future. One thing I know, the project tsuki no me must happen.

I also recall saying it here that Madara will come into the picture when Obito has been weakened.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
Feraz: ^^^^I'm actually talking in future. One thing I know, the project tsuki no me must happen.

I also recall saying it here that Madara will come into the picture when Obito has been weakened.
U r speculating at best, do u tink kishi wil want 2 end it at project tsuki no mei? Besides hashirama and naruto cn pul d stun they used on madara and get him killd, his human nw, dat is a weakness in some respect.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Please ANYONE saw this coming? who still doubts Kishi's writing prowess?
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
MAD-ARA...such a kill-joy, when d young Neji was about coming back from death, he meddled. Good-bye Obito!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 5:30am On Nov 28, 2013
rapmike:
Kaycee,una don abandon me 4 Crimson.
Mikey I'm back and I'll soon catch up to the present chapter.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:06am On Nov 28, 2013
Kaycee7: Mikey I'm back and I'll soon catch up to the present chapter.
Ok o.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2013
Madara put too much effort in making himself human, i Hope its worth the risk.
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Just when I was about giving up on Kishi for the excessive boring TNJ.. now he's given me a reason to read the next 3 chapters before deciding to draw the curtain on Naruto or not cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Uchiha Itachi: Just when I was about giving up on Kishi for the excessive boring TNJ.. now he's given me a reason to read the next 3 chapters before deciding to draw the curtain on Naruto or not cheesy
Hehehehehehe...... dey expect.... hope that kishi does not disappoint u
Re: Naruto Information by topcy90(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
very funney how madara talks i quote "i can feel my blood surge and my skin dance as i fight" next week will be mind blowing.
Re: Naruto Information by LordOrochimaru(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Y'all reading d manga are in another world. I don't enjoy it cos even on my HD screen I can't see it clearly. However,I must confess I am glad to know I return from the dead in the next episode of the anime. I must also confess that madara's perfect susano'o is outta this world. Finally, I heard sasuke gets his perfect susano'o...How true?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2013
Lord Orochimaru: Y'all reading d manga are in another world. I don't enjoy it cos even on my HD screen I can't see it clearly. However,I must confess I am glad to know I return from the dead in the next episode of the anime. I must also confess that madara's perfect susano'o is outta this world. Finally, I heard sasuke gets his perfect susano'o...How true?
Yeah. Although he had to buy a larger HDD and increase his RAM size to 8gb before being able to download the Susano'o 11.7.3 version. He still has to subscribe to use it though.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by drestoneokuta(m): 9:21am On Nov 29, 2013
So nobody is gonna mourn obito cry that guy no suppose die na, after repenting and all cry cry
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2013
dre stone okuta: So nobody is gonna mourn obito cry that guy no suppose die na, after repenting and all cry cry

Dont be surprised Kishi will give us another stunt about Obito coming back... So dont mourn yet...
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
ledafaze:

Dont be surprised Kishi will give us another stunt about Obito coming back... So dont mourn yet...
No be ever1 we dey mourn, it depends on how d anime carries dat scene sha.
BTW, am stil waiting 4 neji's resurrection.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
Judging from what Minato's kyuubi said, its likely Obito didn't, he's still a shell of the juubi and that gives him a strong life force.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
^No-oh, you MUST drop a counter-jutsu here.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2013
I said it here first...happy final month of this year peeps
Re: Naruto Information by elrony(m): 12:40am On Dec 01, 2013
I said is secondly...happy new month fellas grin
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:04am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy Xmas month every1.

KIMCO-DONO AND WACKY-SAN, MAKE UNA CUM START UNA ARGUMENT OO. Dis thread is getting boring.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2013
Tosyn007: I said it here first...happy final month peeps
Pls oh... Its not d final month oh, I don't plan on dying anytym soon abeg oh!!!!!
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
happy new month everyone... may the joy of christmas envelope our minds as it approaches it.... by the way i am specially thanking y'all for making this thread a great one, it has come in leaps and bounds.. so much fair banter here and there... special shoutout to ihedinobi, wacky, rapmike, kimco( yes you, you still make sense grin), tosyn007, kaycee, sage naruto, feraz and of cus the lovely firestar( i have to admit tho, that your post i sumtimes dont understand, you av been watching to much animation lipsrsealed wink) fanks y'all

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
SageNaruto:
Pls oh... Its not d final month oh, I don't plan on dying anytym soon abeg oh!!!!!

Oooopss sorry, I've modified it.
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hailings my fellow shinobi... Happy new month. I don land back here full time.

I hate Madara. That guy is a bully, tufia
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
viruz007: Hailings my fellow shinobi... Happy new month. I don land back here full time.

I hate Madara. That guy is a bully, tufia
Madara is d only bully i like.
Re: Naruto Information by LordOrochimaru(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Anyone notice the young madara never used susano'o in his battle against hashi at final valley?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lord Orochimaru: Anyone notice the young madara never used susano'o in his battle against hashi at final valley?

Read well bro, he covered kyuubi in susano'o

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.