Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (651832 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Tosyn007:
Its seems you've seen to many commando movies that you forget these are not real people and the normal rules aint valid here..how many times in the anime have you seen shinobis discovered by looking for them with mere eyes?
Sense of smell, chakra and ocular visions are what are used to detect shinobis, what's the sense in costumes colors when there are shinobis that can sense your approach from miles away..stay in the fantasy world meen

I didn't say they pioneered the art, I said they most likely are part of those who set up the rules being followed since they started the idea of hidden villages, it was in their era that organization came into existence...

occular vision? pls only konoha ninjas have occular users.

also are saying dat because someone can sense u it doesnt matter to wear loud colors to a stealth mission? really? tosyn u're seriously reaching here. it pays to secure urself throughout. a camouflage so dat they dnt see u. simple. dont exclude dat. if u can hide ur presence and wear a loud color it'll be useless. they'll still see u. ever tot of dat...huh.

maybe naruto himself is giving u battle tips. sorry no plot no jutsu for u.
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
kimco:

oh kk...let's compare the chaotic tym of pain vs naruto to a quiet stealth mission where guards are on high alert. well done grim joe.

where was pain stealthy? tell me please.

kisame who's chakra was indistinguishable to that of his sword dat now belonged to bee? are u comparing naruto to dat?
seriosly dude are - really asknt me wherpan stealth when he invaided konoha did does baria guard notice him ..when he was syping on d six tail till he was allone b4 he came out from h was h noticed when he enter d salamander one of his animal datbcomes invisibl was
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
kimco:

oh kk...let's compare the chaotic tym of pain vs naruto to a quiet stealth mission where guards are on high alert. well done grim joe.

where was pain stealthy? tell me please.

kisame who's chakra was indistinguishable to that of his sword dat now belonged to bee? are u comparing naruto to dat?
buhahahahahaha @kimco wow cant belive am about to answer dat qestion
kisame chakra was indistinguishable to his sword because d sword feed on its owner chakra shameda was not kisame swordat first it was from his master dat he killed
what am saying is dat d sword chakra is not stable
give it sometime and bee chakra will b dsame to d sword
and if d sword was wit naruto d same tin wilwill happen d sword feed from naruto till therre chakra is d same
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
New Interview with Masashi Kishimoto November 2013
Well click on diz link 4 kishi's....
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=456757
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
kimco:

occular vision? pls only konoha ninjas have occular users.

also are saying dat because someone can sense u it doesnt matter to wear loud colors to a stealth mission? really? tosyn u're seriously reaching here. it pays to secure urself throughout. a camouflage so dat they dnt see u. simple. dont exclude dat. if u can hide ur presence and wear a loud color it'll be useless. they'll still see u. ever tot of dat...huh.

maybe naruto himself is giving u battle tips. sorry no plot no jutsu for u.

You're totally missing the point dude, where did I say it doesn't matter? What I'm saying is that these people rarely locate themselves by mere sight, they have better means of locating their opponents as I mentioned above. What's the essence of mere sight, when there are jutsus for transformation, camouflage, these people can even change the color of their clothes for God's sake..

How many times in the anime did you see shinobis locate themselves in the anime by mere sight?

What's the essence of putting on all black to assassinate when the victim or his subordinate can sense even before you leave your house?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
rapmike:
He must have begged them because he felt bad killing them.
I'm talking about the MS. Do you think his father knew he had it before the Uchiha massacre?
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Feraz: I'm talking about the MS. Do you think his father knew he had it before the Uchiha massacre?
He may,considering dat dey had 2 beg itachi 2 spare sasuke and protect him and they also told itachi dat he is 2 kind.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Now to Itachi vs Pain...you guys gotta consider the possibilities that as you're saying that Itachi might have more tricks up his sleeve, Pain also can't be limited to just like 7/8 jutsus, I believe he selected the ones that he thinks are most important to him and instill them into his 6 paths...

This guys is capable of doing jutsus on all 5 elements and considering the meteor jutsu that Madara did with his rinnegan there the possibility that there might be more powerful jutsus that Pain is accessed to..

Before Pain's fight with Naruto, he has single-handedly taken on every shinobi in the village, turned the village to desert in the blink of an eye, so its certain that his chakra no matter how large has depleted considerably, so its safe to say he was not in full strenght against Naruto just as Itachi wasn't against Sasuke..

In conclusion..Itachi no fit!
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Feraz: I'm talking about the MS. Do you think his father knew he had it before the Uchiha massacre?

Not likely, considering he awakened it when Shusui died/disappeared and the massacre incidence happened soon afterwards..
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2013
Kimco, I'm comin back to whup your damn butt, you little piece of annoyance angry I just gotta take a small vacation - old friends and all that grin

Oh I'm so gonna rip into you like a herd of angry rhinos angry angry angry
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2013
Itachi against Pein... hmmnnn its gonna be a difficult match up for both sides.. itachi is a genius but pein is a monster with lots of jutsus, itachi got brains.. a very very very difficult match up.. if they both have the same level of chakra i give it to itachi, if not pein wins wink
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2013
Ihedinobi: Kimco, I'm comin back to whup your damn butt, you little piece of annoyance angry I just gotta take a small vacation - old friends and all that grin

buhahahhahahah, easy bro on Kimco ooo.... grin
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2013
hariorh: I see so many Itachi beefers around...

cheesy

Who is beefing my man? angry angry
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
have been waiting '4 naruto manga
chapter 656 why isnt out yet
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
panaroma: Itachi against Pein... hmmnnn its gonna be a difficult match up for both sides.. itachi is a genius but pein is a monster with lots of jutsus, itachi got brains.. a very very very difficult match up.. if they both have the same level of chakra i give it to itachi, if not pein wins wink

You make it sound like Pein is daft.

GRIMM JOE: have been waiting '4 naruto manga

Kishi already said there will be no manga this week, check the last page of the last chapter.

Seems he's starting a new arc/story line
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Why do I have a feeling that the next bad guy is an Uzumaki? Someone Hashirama knows very well?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Feraz: Why do I have a feeling that the next bad guy is an Uzumaki? Someone Hashirama knows very well?

An evil Uzumaki? Worse than Pein? I'll like to hear it.

Btw who's going to the Comicon this weekend?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kabayomi(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
[color=#000099]Hahahaha see onhoki face when madara susano sliced the Mountain into 2 ... Lwkmd... Очень интересно....http://narutoget.com [/colour]
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
firestar:

An evil Uzumaki? Worse than Pein? I'll like to hear it.

Btw who's going to the Comicon this weekend?
Nandata

Let's face it. The Uzumakis are known for stamina, strong chakra reserves, red hair traits and longevity. Now, I'm making my assumptions based on the fact that Hashirama sorta caught someone watching them battle at the final valley. If they do live long, then the supposed Uzumaki must have been waiting for the battle to draw almost to an end where his evil scheme can be seen.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hm. If kishi wants to dig up another powerful unknown...

And an Uzumaki for that matter.

Click on my siggy for the comiccon.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
GRIMM JOE: have been waiting '4 naruto manga

they're on break
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
GRIMM JOE:
seriosly dude are - really asknt me wherpan stealth when he invaided konoha did does baria guard notice him ..when he was syping on d six tail till he was allone b4 he came out from h was h noticed when he enter d salamander one of his animal datbcomes invisibl was

he was noticed the moment he broke dat barrier wat are u even saying? also when u r invincible nothing else matters...not his loud hair, not his clothes nothing...however naruto is not invisible, never has been. so ur defence using pain fell short from the get go.

spying on the weakling dat is the 6 tails? btw who said he was spying until they were alone? did u see him spy until they were alone?...besides... was that even cannon?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Tosyn007:

You're totally missing the point dude, where did I say it doesn't matter? What I'm saying is that these people rarely locate themselves by mere sight, they have better means of locating their opponents as I mentioned above. What's the essence of mere sight, when there are jutsus for transformation, camouflage, these people can even change the color of their clothes for God's sake..

How many times in the anime did you see shinobis locate themselves in the anime by mere sight?

What's the essence of putting on all black to assassinate when the victim or his subordinate can sense even before you leave your house?

they dont because their costumes are not loud or they use proper means like jiraiya. naruto doesnt have dat means. when he was a kid he had no proper means of stealth yet was allowed to don a loud colour. he didnt get noticed...a boy who cudnt rly hide his chakra need to rely on environmental blend. if it a higher level mission he doesnt go. if it's manageable he wud go. so please never dismiss the costume at all.

my point was for when he used to stealth as a kid, and not now...he doesnt see the need anymore.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ihedinobi: Kimco, I'm comin back to whup your damn butt, you little piece of annoyance angry I just gotta take a small vacation - old friends and all that grin

my son...dat iroko tree dat boasts is nothing to the small sharp axe...u know i will deal with u anyways so come and take.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
kimco:

they dont because their costumes are not loud or they use proper means like jiraiya. naruto doesnt have dat means. when he was a kid he had no proper means of stealth yet was allowed to don a loud colour. he didnt get noticed...a boy who cudnt rly hide his chakra need to rely on environmental blend. if it a higher level mission he doesnt go. if it's manageable he wud go. so please never dismiss the costume at all.

my point was for when he used to stealth as a kid, and not now...he doesnt see the need anymore.

Mind you, even when he was a kid Naruto was never a stealth-oriented shinobi, remember the Zabuza and Haku fight? He was supposed to come in unnoticed but did he do, he rather announced his entrance, Naruto is an impulsive ninja and I'm sure STEALTH is not in his vocabulary...he's a dumb lousy character and him wearing something that contradicts that will be senseless.
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
Guys, costume matters. Sensory ninjas are scarce. Although ninjas can sense chakra to some extent, it is very unlikely you'l run into a sensory ninja. You guys talked about jiraiya and co. During the ninja war, jiraiya, tsunade and oro wore green/grey/whatever and not their usual colors. If you can keep down your chakra, you'll not be spotted (in the absence of sensory nins of course). During the orochimaru chunin exams invasion, some anbu guy thought he saw something, but the sand dudes were properly masked in the bush so he thought he was imagining things and moved on.
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wow Wow Wow... Nice analysis going on here. I really do feel that Itachi would not go down so easily against Pein.. His susano cannot withstand Shinra tensei... Katon no Jutsu and Amateratsu would do him no harm. Are we really talking about Itachi vs Tendo Pein or Itachi vs the Six paths of Pein Cos if it's only Tendo, he might win with just a very slim chance but if he goes all out with the remaining five, dude is gone!!!!!!! Itachi even refers to him as Master!!!
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
Okay here's another one for you all to argue about.. Kimco and other Shinobis out there...

Who would win in a battle between Hashirama and Normal Madara teaming up against The Rikudou sennin?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
Madara.
Would.
Lose.

Reason: Im too wor-wor.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
symbian123: Okay here's another one for you all to argue about.. Kimco and other Shinobis out there...

Who would win in a battle between Hashirama and Normal Madara teaming up against The Rikudou sennin?
PLEASE ARE U ALSO DEBATING THIS? RIKUDO WINS FOR SHINPBI SAKE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
rapmike:
PLEASE ARE U ALSO DEBATING THIS? RIKUDO WINS FOR SHINPBI SAKE grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. What's make you so sure dude? You know he has a weakness for Senjutsu and knowing Hashirama, he's obviously a perfect sage. Combining this with the perfect Susano can really do a hell of a damage.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
symbian123:

Lol. What's make you so sure dude? You know he has a weakness for Senjutsu and knowing Hashirama, he's obviously a perfect sage. Combining this with the perfect Susano can really do a hell of a damage.
Please, r u comparing wat happend 2 obito with RS? They r different ppl.

1. Obito had a rinne and a sharingan wen he faced naruto and co. Rikudo had d ancestors of those eyes which i suspect is more powerful dan Rinnegan and Sharingan.

2. Rikudo has a complete fit of Senju and Uchiha properties(probably with earth shattering jutsus as well), he is well positiond 2 face the two of them, besides both of them nid 2 combo very wel 2 get at least a scar in him.

3. Did u see the Sage tools? Do those things look ordinary to you? They r powerful weapons.

Finally if u r using d 1 quarter 2nd Sosp of obito 2 judge Rikudo,u r on a long thing, y? Cos 4 a sosp, obito did poorly,like a poor trailer to a movie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.