Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (655823 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
rapmike:
Please, r u comparing wat happend 2 obito with RS? They r different ppl.

1. Obito had a rinne and a sharingan wen he faced naruto and co. Rikudo had d ancestors of those eyes which i suspect is more powerful dan Rinnegan and Sharingan.

2. Rikudo has a complete fit of Senju and Uchiha properties(probably with earth shattering jutsus as well), he is well positiond 2 face the two of them, besides both of them nid 2 combo very wel 2 get at least a scar in him.

3. Did u see the Sage tools? Do those things look ordinary to you? They r powerful weapons.

Finally if u r using d 1 quarter 2nd Sosp of obito 2 judge Rikudo,u r on a long thing, y? Cos 4 a sosp, obito did poorly,like a poor trailer to a movie.

Hmmmmm.... Interesting analysis.. So on point but I beg to differ on some points though. Rikudo wouldn't have a scratch on him? And what eyes could be greater than the Sharingan and Rinnegan The TAIFUGAN perhaps? But that was just a myth. Hashirama is referred to as The Shinobi Kami and we all know about the greatest Uchiha too.... So both of them combining would take down the Rikudou. I never compared him to Tobito in any way. The latter was a total flop.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2013
I was discussing Konan's fights with a friend and we both decided that girl can solo Kakashi, any contrary opinion?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2013
symbian123:

Hmmmmm.... Interesting analysis.. So on point but I beg to differ on some points though. Rikudo wouldn't have a scratch on him? And what eyes could be greater than the Sharingan and Rinnegan The TAIFUGAN perhaps? But that was just a myth. Hashirama is referred to as The Shinobi Kami and we all know about the greatest Uchiha too.... So both of them combining would take down the Rikudou. I never compared him to Tobito in any way. The latter was a total flop.

Mind you, Obito was the closest to the Rikudo yet we can still say he's no where near, just have it in mind that Madara and Hashirama can do, Rikudo Sennin has them in his pockets.

In fact its a mis match.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
The Sun-Goddess in Shinto Myth.

-

Shinto myth says that far back in time, the god Izanagi "washed his left eye, and so gave birth to the great goddess of the Sun." Later on, Susanoo, the god of the sea plains, so frightened Amaterasu that she "hid in a rocky cave of Heaven, blocking the entrance with a boulder. The world was plunged into darkness." So the gods devised a plan to get Amaterasu out of the cave. They collected crowing roosters who herald the dawn and made a large mirror. On the sakiki trees, they hung jewels and cloth streamers. Then the goddess Ama no Uzume began to dance and drum on a tub with her feet. In her frenzied dance, she stripped off her ckothes, and the gods burst out laughing. All this activity aroused the curiousity of Amaterasu, who looked out and saw herself in the mirror. The reflection drew her out of the cave, where-upon the god of Force grabbed her by the hand and brough her out into the open. "Once more the world was lit up by the rays of the Sun goddess."- New Larousse Encyclopedia of Mythology.
Source: sh-E Af
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
New chapter ain't out yet?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
Tosyn007: I was discussing Konan's fights with a friend and we both decided that girl can solo Kakashi, any contrary opinion?
Maybe.
Konan was a formidable opponent. She uses origami mostly and with intel from Nagato, she knows elite shinbo in most villages where Akatsuki interest lies. A plus for her.
Kakashi at best might default to using Kamui at the last moment or merely observe using a Raiton kage bushin.
The battle will be who has the last laugh in reserves.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
symbian123:

The RS eyes could dwarf those eyes, just like how Madara's power dwarfs that of the Gokage
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
Tosyn007: I was discussing Konan's fights with a friend and we both decided that girl can solo Kakashi, any contrary opinion?
Konan will solo kakashi successfully, she may not win sha
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
firestar:
Maybe.
Konan was a formidable opponent. She uses origami mostly and with intel from Nagato, she knows elite shinbo in most villages where Akatsuki interest lies. A plus for her.
Kakashi at best might default to using Kamui at the last moment or merely observe using a Raiton kage bushin.
The battle will be who has the last laugh in reserves.

Remember Obito tried using kamui on her and she almost succeeded in blowing his head off..
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
rapmike:
Konan will solo kakashi successfully, she may not win sha

I think she might..
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
Tosyn007:

Remember Obito tried using kamui on her and she almost succeeded in blowing his head off..
Yes, that's her advantage: she had been watching tObito for years to know how long he can maintain intangibility for defense and reverse, offense.
To survive that ordeal, he pulled the dreaded Izanagi as a final resort.
Can Kakashi trump that? His best option is to observe her first. Jiraiya managed to pass intel on Pein but konan?

-
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
Konan will solo Kakashi well but it's likely she's not gonna win.

Watched the anime and honestly, the perfect susanoo is so freaking massive. . .
I love the pride in Madara's voice. . .grin
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2013
Feraz: Konan will solo Kakashi well but it's likely she's not gonna win.

I think she will..
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2013
firestar:
Yes, that's her advantage: she had been watching tObito for years to know how long he can maintain intangibility for defense and reverse, offense.
To survive that ordeal, he pulled the dreaded Izanagi as a final resort.
Can Kakashi trump that? His best option is to observe her first. Jiraiya managed to pass intel on Pein but konan?

-

The fact that she's akatsuki is another major point, you've got to be extremely powerful to take an akatsuki one on one
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
Kakashi and conan? Hmm. Kakashi might win. Conan knew obito was coming and therefore prepared the battle ground. If kakashi has a formidable jutsu in is arsenal, he can win within a short whlile. Like how jiraiya used that oil jutsu on conan before nagato came around.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
Djtm: Kakashi and conan? Hmm. Kakashi might win. Conan knew obito was coming and therefore prepared the battle ground. If kakashi has a formidable jutsu in is arsenal, he can win within a short whlile. Like how jiraiya used that oil jutsu on conan before nagato came around.

Jiraiya didn't just use a formidable jutsu, he knew them very well cos he trained them that's why he knew what to do..
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
Tosyn007:

Jiraiya didn't just use a formidable jutsu, he knew them very well cos he trained them that's why he knew what to do..
he didn't know them very well, a lot has changed since he left them. He even said he was suprised conan had turned into pieces of paper. All he saw were pieces of paper flying towards him and he covered the whole thing in oil.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
Djtm:
he didn't know them very well, a lot has changed since he left them. He even said he was suprised conan had turned into pieces of paper. All he saw were pieces of paper flying towards him and he covered the whole thing in oil.

That's true, but Kakashi doesn't have the kind of resources Jiraiya has.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
It seems only those with EMS are bound to have the perfect susanoo undecided.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Tosyn007:

The fact that she's akatsuki is another major point, you've got to be extremely powerful to take an akatsuki one on one
I wonder if the other Akatsuki try 'hitting' on her...
Hidan with his pot mouth, Kakuzu with his tendency to steal hearts, Sasori with his doll collection, Zetsu for compost, Deidara for paper machie or Itachi just by hypnotism.
Na real wa.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
Feraz: It seems only those with EMS are bound to have the perfect susanoo undecided.
Sasuke's still a learner.

Madara however, Emeritus of Badazz.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
Swiftboy, drop a jutsu.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
firestar: Swiftboy, drop a jutsu.
Is he a Naruto fan first? grin
Re: Naruto Information by Swiftboy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
What am I missing? I tot konan is dead when she fought against Tobbi
Re: Naruto Information by Swiftboy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lol Oedoma rasen-shuricane
Feraz: Is he a Naruto fan first? grin
Lol Oedoma rasen-shuricane
Affirmative! I prefar the anime to the manga! grin
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
firestar:
I wonder if the other Akatsuki try 'hitting' on her...
Hidan with his pot mouth, Kakuzu with his tendency to steal hearts, Sasori with his doll collection, Zetsu for compost, Deidara for paper machie or Itachi just by hypnotism.
Na real wa.

Pain won't allow that, he appears to be a "no nonsense" kinda leader
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
Feraz: It seems only those with EMS are bound to have the perfect susanoo undecided.

I thought Madara'a susano'o became perfect after he switched to rinnegan.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2013
Tosyn007:

I thought Madara'a susano'o became perfect after he switched to rinnegan.
Nah, he used perfect susano'o when fighting Hashirama. Hashirama's story 2 sasuke shows dat.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:19am On Nov 25, 2013
rapmike:
Nah, he used perfect susano'o when fighting Hashirama. Hashirama's story 2 sasuke shows dat.

Oh yes! Thanks for the reminder...Well Sasuke's still maturing
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2013
Swiftboy: What am I missing? I tot konan is dead when she fought against Tobbi

Alot.
Tobi has had his mask and will cracked.
Anything in the Narutoverse might succeed in shaking our heads.
Re: Naruto Information by Swiftboy(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2013
I love this series...it gets interesting more and more! Some manga freak gisted me that Sasuke is back to his senses and now back to team Kakashi!
firestar:

Alot.
Tobi has had his mask and will cracked.
Anything in the Narutoverse might succeed in shaking our heads.
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Feraz: Konan will solo Kakashi well but it's likely she's not gonna win.

Lol.. That dude is super cool. Awesome power. The Look on OonokiOnookis and Tsunades faces was priceless.. Hahaha.. Also loved the part where he advised them to redraw the map of that mountain. Pure bad ass angry: grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.