Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (654024 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:35pm On May 28, 2012
biolabee: A Q...

How can the Ucjiha clan be doing multiple izanagis and fighting each other when u need the senju blood/part/dna to do the izanagi

Used once, the caster suffers loss in depth perception; Used twice amounts to blindness. For mad scientists, stem cell research on Senju dna is becoming popular demand. undecided
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 12:19am On May 29, 2012
as far as this anime is concerned..Uchiha clan is by far the most powerful and their search for power drives them to become monsters...lol...sorry if you are a fan of the Uchiha's..lol
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 6:54am On May 29, 2012
Feraz: Let's just say you can't take the eyes of the person you love...... wink
how was your exams.....
we thank God oo.
Re: Naruto Information by dahmylolah(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2012
Pls .. Where do u guys get Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я updated naruto 4rm??.. Give me the sites cos wiv the shippudden is still on episode 264... About. to start the 3rd great war.. And yet u guys know what's happend already... Abeg ..i no wan dull again!!!
...................Greatest naruto fan
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 12:09pm On May 29, 2012
dahmylolah: Pls .. Where do u guys get Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я updated naruto 4rm??.. Give me the sites cos wiv the shippudden is still on episode 264... About. to start the 3rd great war.. And yet u guys know what's happend already... Abeg ..i no wan dull again!!!
...................Greatest naruto fan
Most of us read the manga (scanned paper translations) which is miles ahead of the anime. You can read the manga(s) here : www.mangareader.net
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2012
INTERESTing from firestar and darui...

I guess we have to wait for Kishi
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2012
biolabee: INTERESTing from firestar and darui...

I guess we have to wait for Kishi
exactly
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2012
we know that for the uchiha clan, the overuse of mangekyo sharingan can lead to blindness, thats why they take that of a family relative, but what about those that where transplanted into the person's eyes, like that of kakashi that is mangekyo sharingan, will he run blind too?
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2012
ea7: first of all, one piece is leagues better.
second this whole war arc sucks
third izanami makes no sense. if izanagi causes you to lose an eye , how can you become arrogant. you recieve your penance there and then. and then a time loop till you say you are sorry. makes small sense but kishis writing leaves much to be desired. compare this shitty arc to op marineford. nope. not happening.

I'm inclined to go with you on this ohh. I'm watching One Piece now and it is freaking epic. The variety from normal punching and swordplay is just fantastic. Also I have noticed that there have A LOT of similarities between characters in One Piece and Naruto. Like the Merman Arlong is just a click away 4rm Kisame, some techniques are also eerily similar...But this a Naruto thread after all. UP NARUTO
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:01pm On May 29, 2012
It's not likely that kakashi would get blind.....
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 29, 2012
rapmike: we know that for the uchiha clan, the overuse of mangekyo sharingan can lead to blindness, thats why they take that of a family relative, but what about those that where transplanted into the person's eyes, like that of kakashi that is mangekyo sharingan, will he run blind too?

he will go blind. kakashi's sharingan is inferior. he can't deactivate. it takes long to activate. his usage of the ms is extremely difficult. he uses a lot of chakra. it is only logical that he will suffer blindness faster than the uchihas. he's smart. he doesn't activate unnecessarily or he will be a one eyed man by now.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 29, 2012
Parnassuss:

I'm inclined to go with you on this ohh. I'm watching One Piece now and it is freaking epic. The variety from normal punching and swordplay is just fantastic. Also I have noticed that there have A LOT of similarities between characters in One Piece and Naruto. Like the Merman Arlong is just a click away 4rm Kisame, some techniques are also eerily similar...But this a Naruto thread after all. UP NARUTO
man, can you gimme me the link? or you bought it?
Re: Naruto Information by uniguardgps(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2012
I am a fun of this tooo.....Naruto
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2012
Parnassuss:

seriously i dont get why ppl are freaked abt ONE piece, i dont see much similarities between it and naruto.for me what i enjoy in naruto is the interplay of characters and the characters of the "characters" there. i wonder is there anyone like TOBI uchiha(or fake madara) in one piece? or itachi or someone very smart? i look at naruto from more than one angle,maybe more episodes if ONE PIECE may convince me
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2012
^^^lol....
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:27pm On May 30, 2012
They only succeeded in pissing the arrogant basterd off angry sad
Will Itachi be able to stop the jutsu?
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:28pm On May 30, 2012
What is One Piece
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:41pm On May 30, 2012

I dunno why I despise Oonoki's final technique speech. undecided
Who, pray tell is the perfect counter to the ultimate form of Susano'o who looks like &^%*)$£?
Anyone?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:47pm On May 30, 2012
KazeKage1: They only succeeded in pissing the arrogant basterd off angry sad
Will Itachi be able to stop the jutsu?

undecided
Shey...
As if his ego can't get bigger than it already is. It's no wonder the Uchiha clan drove the likes of him away.
He is a bigger arse than Tobi. (Izuna)
Re: Naruto Information by mykali(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2012
i've stopped reading the manga for a while now...you guys would do well to keep 'us' updated though. thanks smiley
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2012
I guess they will go to tobi v naruto as all battles are poised

Will Itachi get the edo tensei resolved in time before madara destroys the 5 kages
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2012
but seriously that SUSANOO looked BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 9:39pm On May 30, 2012
rapmike: but seriously that SUSANOO looked BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Thats probably the SAME susanoo as the one the SoSP was able to use. Takes a huge amount of chakra to use&he ain't short of that either.
It'd be REALLY silly of Kishi to end the ET, now that Madara has decided to go all out against the Kages.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:16am On May 31, 2012
ShiiiT is about to get serious lol0and again Kishi gave another Uchiha a life line..
Mad Combo,Lightning,wetsand,jinton and Tsunade supplying heavy loads of chakra *madt*
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 6:39am On May 31, 2012
This looks unreal but its worth the read cheesy
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114987
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 6:40am On May 31, 2012
On the real, how did Madara lose to Harishima Senju again? This guy's strength is insane!
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:51am On May 31, 2012
KazeKage1: On the real, how did Madara lose to Harishima Senju again? This guy's strength is insane!

Hashirama defeated him....!!Talking about Show me your enemy(rival) and i will tell you who u are
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:06am On May 31, 2012
Someone should steal Mad-ara's thunder o.
(Samehada)
Because nothing short of forming 'Voltron' would stall this oversized -action figure- spanning several stories high.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:11am On May 31, 2012
Twisting:

Hashirama defeated him....!!Talking about Show me your enemy(rival) and i will tell you who u are

Err,I know he did. But he hadn't awoken the rinnegan then.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:10pm On May 31, 2012
this battle is getting real crazy.......damn!!!!!!!!!! They should have chosen the susanno in the first place when he asked them......the clones or the susanno.......this is one arrogant person angry angry.....lex luthor doesn't come close to him gringringrin......the battle just begun smiley.......I'd like naruto to help out though........wonder why itachi put naruto in sasuke's mind
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2012
KazeKage1: Err,I know he did. But he hadn't awoken the rinnegan then.

even if he does, he's still no match for hashirama cos hashirama must be upgraded.......hope when they finally show their battle, all these and much more should be included if not............ angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 10:58pm On May 31, 2012
KazeKage1: This looks unreal but its worth the read cheesy
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114987
doubt it will happen that way, besides will it not end almost everything.. the war will have an abrupt end. kisi will still want to catch some fun naaa grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.