Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,163 members, 7,864,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (655777 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
firestar: sad
Ermm... Say what?

Why bring us way waaaaaaaaaay back?

Probably where his currently watching undecided
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
firestar and nexttobreeeze, instead of making snide comments, can you find an explanation for this.
Deidara blows up, explosion about to reach sasuke, sasuke not reacting, explosion covers 10km in an instant.
For more recent idiocy, how the Bleep can gaara survive against five madaras, It's just impossible given madara's feats. Yet i hear people saying Kishi's the best storyteller ever. Someone even said he was better than shakespeare. I'm not kidding.
Kubo is worse.
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
clueless....dont understand your poem oo..

firestar: sad
Ermm... Say what?

Why bring us way waaaaaaaaaay back?

ea7: Sasuke and Deidara were both exhausted
from the previous battle. Still standing, but
clearly tired. Deidara stated that Sasuke
didn't have much chakra left. But neither did
Deidara.
Deidara, in his hatred, decided to blow
himself up. Mind you, they were fairly close.
He whips off his shirt, and there's a mouth
on his chest. Packs it full of clay. Says
something about ultimate art and all that
good stuff. Glows very brightly, and
explodes in a blast that was stated to be
15km, or some ridiculous range.
Sasuke manages to summon Manda,
genjutsu it, and reverse summon/teleport to
safety. Manda is dead. Sasuke's slightly beat
up and exhaused, but fine. It was the worst
Sasuke victory as of yet. How Sasuke
managed to react that fast when he could
barely move before is beyond me. :geg
There's also the fact that Deidara's bombs
were nullified by Sasuke's Raiton, but I don't
really hold that against Sasuke.
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
Darui:
You just like trouble,don't you?
Man, naruto shippuden is crap? I swia you need to re examine your taste.
OBerserk is crazy by the way. Dragon ball is old(u b 50 ni?)
Bleach is the crap gan gan.
Others v watched or not. Could not get any good link for one piece. Google fail.

If u are downloading from a mobile device I suggest animeshippuuden.com/mobile or the immutable fztvseries.mobi.

Onto the anime topic, One Piece is Aeons ahead of Naruto, given the fact that O.P doesn't have d luxury of delving into one particular sphere (Naruto's 5 ninja nations' politics and Akatsuki). OP still presents fantastic characters and marvellous techniques. In Naruto only Naruto is growing, everyone else is more or less the same, even Sasuke seems to to have retrogressed as a skilled fighter. His fights continually become sloppier even though he is supposed to have grown. Kakashi is stagnated, Gai is hopeless, Shikamaru isn't any smarter, Kiba who was gonna challenge for the hogake title is now a one move shmuck and Neji made Jounin on the same moves he had as a genin. I won't bother with the girls, they are totally derelict. Fact is, the only brightside to this war is Choji's blooming. I thought extreme combat was supposed to help a shinobi grow speedily but so far that's worked only for Naruto even though the other guys must have faced more opponents and equally daunting challenges. The story needs to grow in more than one way abeg, Naruto can only do so much.

FYI, I started watching Naruto in 2007, I was so obsessed I had my bro send me dvds when from US when he was in skool then downloading was a nightmare, so its not like I'm some flaky watcher and I followed Bleach through out the Arancar era. I haven't seen any anime to rival OP and I've not watched if for more than 3 months.

Anime ranking goes - One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball, FMA:Brotherhood, ... BLEACH (dead last, worse decision I ever made)!
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
@jidesp, remember the epic(somewhat) sasuke vs deidara fight. Sasuke ran out of chakra at the end and couldnt even maintain his sharingan. Deidara selfdestructed at that point, an explosion of 10km in radius. Sasuke was shown still panicking when the explosion went off. Even if i grant that he had the chakra of the juubi at that point and could spam unlimited jutsu, where did he find the time to summon manga, genjutsu him climb inside and reverse summon. It is just absurd.
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
ea7: firestar and nexttobreeeze, instead of making snide comments, can you find an explanation for this.
Deidara blows up, explosion about to reach sasuke, sasuke not reacting, explosion covers 10km in an instant.
For more recent idiocy, how the Bleep can gaara survive against five madaras, It's just impossible given madara's feats. Yet i hear people saying Kishi's the best storyteller ever. Someone even said he was better than shakespeare. I'm not kidding.
Kubo is worse.

Not sure any1 is still concerned bout the Deidara/Sasuke battle since that happened ages agotongue

Uchiha Madara's feats are incredible as he seems to be the only character presently strong enough to take on the 5 Kages at once.

Any1 that compares Kishimoto to Shakespeare needs to have his/her head examined....and probably go to rehabundecided Obviously people worshiping Kishi's work are the Naruto fans which you also seem to be. Every Mangaka has his/her failing at sum point in writing and even Naruto is riddled with plot holes though i don't think i want to start listing them out to you.

I myself prefer Bleach and i think Kubo is really good..
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
ea7: firestar and nexttobreeeze, instead of making snide comments, can you find an explanation for this.
Kubo is worse.
@ea7-san

This is just one of several genres of manga/anime.
This genre is Universal and enjoyable.
I have heard better or far worse criticism.
What other watchers comment about the series gives insight on their perspective. That's all.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2012
firestar:
@ea7-san

What other watchers comment about the series gives insight on their perspective. That's all.
amen to that sister......AMEEEENNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Not sure any1 is still concerned bout the Deidara/Sasuke battle since that happened ages agotongue

Uchiha Madara's feats are incredible as he seems to be the only character presently strong enough to take on the 5 Kages at once.

Any1 that compares Kishimoto to Shakespeare needs to have his/her head examined....and probably go to rehabundecided Obviously people worshiping Kishi's work are the Naruto fans which you also seem to be. Every Mangaka has his/her failing at sum point in writing and even Naruto is riddled with plot holes though i don't think i want to start listing them out to you.

I myself prefer Bleach and i think Kubo is really good..
MINT!
firestar:
@ea7-san

This hit harder than a bijuu-dama sad
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
Kubo is worse.
abeg jooor
sasuke is a skilled shinobi.incredibly foresighted one infact. that he gave that summoning scroll to suigetsu just in case of that kind of occurrence speaks volume.
what you have a problem with is the speed at which he perfectly executed the escape. well, he had simulated it before probably. all he needs is 3s.
gaara cannot survive against 5 madara IF that fight continues. yeah he has grown but not to madara level. so your reservations hold no water or should i say, no chakra.
i heard Dostoevsky. a lot of comparison occurs among overzealous fans but masashi kishimoto is incredible writer in his own right.
and the guy speaking of plotholes, i m waiting. if you can find any that is.
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
Darui:
abeg jooor
sasuke is a skilled shinobi.incredibly foresighted one infact. that he gave that summoning scroll to suigetsu just in case of that kind of occurrence speaks volume.
what you have a problem with is the speed at which he perfectly executed the escape. well, he had simulated it before probably. all he needs is 3s.
gaara cannot survive against 5 madara IF that fight continues. yeah he has grown but not to madara level. so your reservations hold no water or should i say, no chakra.
i heard Dostoevsky. a lot of comparison occurs among overzealous fans but masashi kishimoto is incredible writer in his own right.
and the guy speaking of plotholes, i m waiting. if you can find any that is.

Still a little lazy but sure why not....Explain to me why Edo-Tensei Itachi still has his shaingans when Tobi supposed extracted them from his corpse to implant in Sasuke's to achieve EMS?? tongue
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:47am On Jun 04, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Not sure what you're talking about, Bleach gets my 25 cents, I love it.
Naruto is ok, so is Fairytail.
Compared to Naruto it's obvious that the Guy who wrote Bleach doesn't Know How to write a good Story as well as Kishimoto..
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:48am On Jun 04, 2012
Feraz: was wondering where you went......what's up......
I'm good... Got a bit tired of downloading the manga page by page so i focused on other things though i kept up through naruto wiki. Seems like i've missed a lot
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:55am On Jun 04, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Still a little lazy but sure why not....Explain to me why Edo-Tensei Itachi still has his shaingans when Tobi supposed extracted them from his corpse to implant in Sasuke's to achieve EMS?? tongue
Because Itachi Died with his Sharingan, Simple *Grinning Broadly*
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 6:09am On Jun 04, 2012
Kishimoto and kubo can't write or draw their way out of a tissue prison.
Kishi-plot no jutsu
sasuke vs deidara
sharingan hax
naruto hitting labuto with hus first rasengan and kabuto looking on like a slowpoke
Kubo-plot kai
kenpachi(two hands)>vizard bankai ichigo >bankai ichigo =byakuya>shikai ichigo>kenpachi
who said the espada went from 1-10
Resurrecion segunda etapa
Aizen-I planned your whole life (what the f*ck)
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2012
WackyJ1:
thank you!!!!! ET works this way, whatever technique or dojutsu you have when you die, you maintain that when you are resummoned......that's why pain still had his rinnegan even though tobi collected it.....
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2012
This may be why Kabuto didn't even try to resurrect Izuna
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2012
WackyJ1:
Compared to Naruto it's obvious that the Guy who wrote Bleach doesn't Know How to write a good Story as well as Kishimoto..

How did you come about this? Isn't it just ur preference... I have mine as well and its the exact opposite of what you believecheesy

WackyJ1:

Feraz:
thank you!!!!! ET works this way, whatever technique or dojutsu you have when you die, you maintain that when you are resummoned......that's why pain still had his rinnegan even though tobi collected it.....

Very well done, but i still have more. wink
During Kabuto's recent Flashback, when he was given the briefing of his 1st ever mission by Danzou, why does Danzou possess Shisui's eye at this point?
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/583/3

Kabuto is supposedly way older than even Uchiha Itachi and during the flashback He was even younger than Team 7 and peers were @ the beginning of Naruto....
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/583/7

Lets assume that's the case then Itachi should have still been a toddler and Shisui didn't die until Itachi was a teen(Itachi was the major suspect in Shisui's death and he couldn't have killed him as a kid).
Re: Naruto Information by freenature: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2012
Guys please help where can i download all the series of naruto to the current1
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2012
if u want manga go 2 mangatraders.com
anime: Idk maybe cyber12
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
ea7: @jidesp, remember the epic(somewhat) sasuke vs deidara fight. Sasuke ran out of chakra at the end and couldnt even maintain his sharingan. Deidara selfdestructed at that point, an explosion of 10km in radius. Sasuke was shown still panicking when the explosion went off. Even if i grant that he had the chakra of the juubi at that point and could spam unlimited jutsu, where did he find the time to summon manda, genjutsu him climb inside and reverse summon. It is just absurd.
Genjutsu first,then manda swallowed him look at it that way....
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
Parnassuss:

If u are downloading from a mobile device I suggest animeshippuuden.com/mobile or the immutable fztvseries.mobi.

Onto the anime topic, One Piece is Aeons ahead of Naruto, given the fact that O.P doesn't have d luxury of delving into one particular sphere
Pirates (Naruto's 5 ninja nations' politics and Akatsuki). OP still presents fantastic characters and marvellous techniques
Gai vs blackbeard or Rasengan and d Gomu gomu shii. In Naruto only Naruto is growing, everyone else is more or less the same, even Sasuke seems to to have retrogressed as a skilled fighter. His fights continually become sloppier even though he is supposed to have grown. Kakashi is stagnated sharingan to M.s...copying jutsu's to kamui hmmm, Gai is hopeless[/b] defeating Kisame , Shikamaru isn't any smarter |coz his dad is the smartest and co'ordinating HQ, Kiba who was gonna challenge for the hogake title is now a one move shmuck and Neji made Jounin on the same moves he had as a genin. I won't bother with the girls, they are totally derelict. Fact is, the only brightside to this war is Choji's blooming. I thought extreme combat was supposed to help a shinobi grow speedily but so far that's worked only for Naruto even though the other guys must have faced more opponents and equally daunting challenges. The story needs to grow in more than one way abeg, Naruto can only do so much.

FYI, I started watching Naruto in 2007, I was so obsessed I had my bro send me dvds when from US when he was in skool then downloading was a nightmare, so its not like I'm some flaky watcher and I followed Bleach through out the Arancar era. I haven't seen any anime to rival OP and I've not watched if for more than 3 months.

Anime ranking goes - One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball, FMA:Brotherhood, ... BLEACH (dead last, worse decision I ever made)!
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
About that shakespeare shii let him draw Macbeth and others or Robinson Crusoe should draw gullivers travel......
They arent the same type of narrators buh they are all storytellers
Tank na Tank but Geepee dey different from Armoured
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
Next2Bezee:

How did you come about this? Isn't it just ur preference... I have mine as well and its the exact opposite of what you believecheesy
I don't think it's just my preference. But how can Kubo write about the rise fall of Aizen and yet no body knows about his child hood or what made him evil..

Next2Bezee:

Very well done, but i still have more. wink
During Kabuto's recent Flashback, when he was given the briefing of his 1st ever mission by Danzou, why does Danzou possess Shisui's eye at this point?
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/583/3

Kabuto is supposedly way older than even Uchiha Itachi and during the flashback He was even younger than Team 7 and peers were @ the beginning of Naruto....
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/583/7

Lets assume that's the case then Itachi should have still been a toddler and Shisui didn't die until Itachi was a teen(Itachi was the major suspect in Shisui's death and he couldn't have killed him as a kid).
Kabuto isn't way older than Itachi i reckon they should be about the same age but i see your point... Even if Kabuto was the same age as Itachi, then Itachi would have been too young to be a suspect. Except offcourse Danzo just recently acquired the eye
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
Twisting:
Genjutsu first,then manda swallowed him look at it that way....
And then, manda died on top.
This meant Manda was present during the explosion. Sasuke was safely secured. 3s man, 3s.
@next
Before, I obsessively tried to find plotholes. You just have to give it up. Any plothole I see now will later be explained. In this arc, I can give you one plothole with Itachi. 'He should have killed Sasuke'.
Your danzo/kabuto/shisui/itachi entanglement have been explained. Check it out in the previous post.
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
WackyJ1:
I don't think it's just my preference. But how can Kubo write about the rise fall of Aizen and yet no body knows about his child hood or what made him evil..

Off course its not just your preference, Debates like this are what fanboy wars consist off grin , Not everyone needs to have a childhood flashback you know, Sum characters are just mean ass as soon as they are created. grin

WackyJ1: Kabuto isn't way older than Itachi i reckon they should be about the same age but i see your point... Even if Kabuto was the same age as Itachi, then Itachi would have been too young to be a suspect. Except offcourse Danzo just recently acquired the eye

He couldn't have acquired the eye at that point because Shisui didn't die until Itachi was a teen, Lets agree a lil bit and say at most Itachi was a kid then. Plotholeundecided

Darui:
@next
Before, I obsessively tried to find plotholes. You just have to give it up. Any plothole I see now will later be explained. In this arc, I can give you one plothole with Itachi. 'He should have killed Sasuke'.
Your danzo/kabuto/shisui/itachi entanglement have been explained. Check it out in the previous post.

It wasn't explained, that point is a major inconsistence in the "Great Naruto StoryLine".
I on the other hand don't have to look far or hard to spot plotholes, Let me point another 1 out..
Based on the legends of the 1st Hokage, Its safe to say he is 2nd strongest Ninja ever(After the sage of the 6 paths)wielding the unique wood style jutsu and ability to control all Bijuu like pets and his immediate younger brother (2nd Hokage) was no slouch either, How the hell was a far much weaker 3rd Hokage able to defeat the both of them at once in battle? angry
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2012
He f*cking had no chakra ,he couldnt even maintain sharingan the bomb had already gone off and he was still shown staring. Summoning, genjutsu reverse summon, even if I grant 3 second, he would still have been blown to bits. It's plot no jutsu at it's finest.
And btw, naruto doesnt need plot holes to be terrible, we also have deus ex machina, asspulls and a terrible plot.
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
-Naruto and Sasuke's plan working against
Zabuza and thus freeing a drowning
Kakashi
-Sasuke surviving his initial fight with Haku
-Naruto being able to beat Haku, which was
faster than Naruto at the time
-Zabuza finally realizing what was important
to him and killing Gato (seriously, a criminal
like Zabuza should have never done that)
-Not sure if this really counts but Naruto
passing the First Exam although not
completing one single question
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2012
ea7: -Naruto and Sasuke's plan working against
Zabuza and thus freeing a drowning
Kakashi
-Sasuke surviving his initial fight with Haku
-Naruto being able to beat Haku, which was
faster than Naruto at the time
-Zabuza finally realizing what was important
to him and killing Gato (seriously, a criminal
like Zabuza should have never done that)
-Not sure if this really counts but Naruto
passing the First Exam although not
completing one single question

................what.................
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
iykmora:

................what.................
Welcome!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
I think shout-outs are in order:
@Wacky Kage of J1
How are ya? Oya oya oya are you up to speed?
Who else?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Based on the legends of the 1st Hokage, Its safe to say he is 2nd strongest Ninja ever(After the sage of the 6 paths)wielding the unique wood style jutsu and ability to control all Bijuu like pets and his immediate younger brother (2nd Hokage) was no slouch either, How the hell was a far much weaker 3rd Hokage able to defeat the both of them at once in battle? angry
Ah Yes you tried here but You missed it. The First Hokage was the strongest Ninja in his time, but Orochimaru was not and Orochimaru likely never met the first Hokage, when Orochimaru resurrected Them, He wiped them of their personalities completely and therefore was in full control of them. This was his failing point as the first Hokage's power is not just in his Mokuton jutsu.. The third Hokage was able to beat them because it's not fully them but Orochimaru in control of their bodies

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.