Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (656498 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 12:04am On Jun 05, 2012
firestar: I think shout-outs are in order:
@Wacky Kage of J1
How are ya? Oya oya oya are you up to speed?
Who else?
*Bows* Firestar-chan it's been a while. I'm not up to speed yet but i'm getting there. Meanwhile i'm going to try and shoot down all these claims of Pot Holes
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 12:17am On Jun 05, 2012
And What's all this about my Boy Sasuke not supposed to escape Deidera's blast?
I actually believe he was capable of and able to enter Manda's mouth within 3s.. Because Sasuke i believe is very deductive, you see a guy who eats clay with his hands and then brings out Clay based Sculptures that are bombs and later he opens his chest and puts clay inside while talking about his greatest art yet. I think sasuke was able to put two and two together and get BANG!! And Since making the summoning hand seal is easy and sasuke is quite adept at making hand seals very fast would have finished before Deidera said Katsu! But Manda took another 2s of the blast before being Reverse Summoned by Suigetsu..
It's also wrong to assume that Sasuke was out of Chakra because when he was out of Chakra from fighting Itachi, and he tried to do another Jutsu, Orochimaru manifested..
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:18am On Jun 05, 2012
wink
Alrighty... I'll leave it to you then.
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 12:34am On Jun 05, 2012
WackyJ1:
Ah Yes you tried here but You missed it. The First Hokage was the strongest Ninja in his time, but Orochimaru was not and Orochimaru likely never met the first Hokage, when Orochimaru resurrected Them, (1)He wiped them of their personalities completely and (2)therefore was in full control of them. This was his failing point as the first Hokage's power is not just in his Mokuton jutsu.. The third Hokage was able to beat them because it's not fully them but Orochimaru in control of their bodies

What?? Kabuto never met Uchiha Madara but was able to resurrect him with all his abilities and mentality intact.
Please explain what telekinetic ability you think the 1st possessed..right NONE. His physical prowess consisted almost all his abilities, then maybe you could attribute the rest to his "Will of Fire" or whatever..

1. Orochimaru only rubbed the resurrections of their personalities not their physical abilities and so there should have been no way for the 3rd to win.

2. Another False theory bro, The proof is in the pudding..When Kabuto took away Negato's personality he didn't have anymore control over the body than what objective he wanted it to achieve, So full physical control is impossible.

The 1st and 2nd fought at the same time against the 3rd and still lost = PLOTHOLE.
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 6:03am On Jun 05, 2012
WackyJ1: And What's all this about my Boy Sasuke not supposed to escape Deidera's blast?
I actually believe he was capable of and able to enter Manda's mouth within 3s.. Because Sasuke i believe is very deductive, you see a guy who eats clay with his hands and then brings out Clay based Sculptures that are bombs and later he opens his chest and puts clay inside while talking about his greatest art yet. I think sasuke was able to put two and two together and get BANG!! And Since making the summoning hand seal is easy and sasuke is quite adept at making hand seals very fast would have finished before Deidera said Katsu! But Manda took another 1/8s of the blast before being Reverse Summoned by Suigetsu..
It's also wrong to assume that Sasuke was out of Chakra because when he was out of Chakra from fighting Itachi, and he tried to do another Jutsu, Orochimaru manifested..
where are you getting ths 3secs sh*t frm, the bomb was blowing already and he had done zip. When bombs start blowing, you dont have 3 seconds you have zip.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2012
ea7: -Naruto and Sasuke's plan working against
Zabuza and thus freeing a drowning
Kakashi
-Sasuke surviving his initial fight with Haku
-Naruto being able to beat Haku, which was
faster than Naruto at the time
-Zabuza finally realizing what was important
to him and killing Gato (seriously, a criminal
like Zabuza should have never done that)
-Not sure if this really counts but Naruto
passing the First Exam although not
completing one single question
These are all part of the story. They are not plot holes.
In Naruto, fights are not determined by raw strength. It is determined by tactics, strategy and the unyielding determination to win. See, I don't mean differences in power is negligible o. But when shinobis are close in power(sasuke, kyuubi naruto and haku), that power gap becomes negligible.
1- tactics. Awesome one infact.
2- he didn't really survive now, did he? He was presumed to be dead by sakura.
3- kyuubi,kyuubi.
4- the message is shinobis are human too. Not emotionless tools. Talk no justsu on Naruto's side.
5-they were not meant to answer ANY question. Exam is not all about papers you know.
You need to do better with this your plot holes.
I would really love to watch one piece. Cos I know manga universes always have all that 'deus ex,asspulls, plotholes'.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2012
Next2Bezee:

What?? Kabuto never met Uchiha Madara but was able to resurrect him with all his abilities and mentality intact.
Please explain what telekinetic ability you think the 1st possessed..right NONE. His physical prowess consisted almost all his abilities, then maybe you could attribute the rest to his "Will of Fire" or whatever..

1. Orochimaru only rubbed the resurrections of their personalities not their physical abilities and so there should have been no way for the 3rd to win.

2. Another False theory bro, The proof is in the pudding..When Kabuto took away Negato's personality he didn't have anymore control over the body than what objective he wanted it to achieve, So full physical control is impossible.

The 1st and 2nd fought at the same time against the 3rd and still lost = PLOTHOLE.
Uhm, try watching/reading Naruto.
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2012
@darui, the test was for espinage skills, he didn't answer questions 1-9, it is not a plot hole, it falls under bad writing.
Me I'm have the idea that sasuke is the root of the manga's problem. Sharingan was cool at first, czn copy powers, cool. Can cast Illusions...I'll run with that. Now it can shoot fire gotter than the sun, warp reality, summon spiritual warriors, I mean WTF, it's just lazy writing. Sasuke in a bind- meh he can just summon a snake and escape in less than 1/22 a second. Lazy writing, I hate lazy writers.
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2012
Darui:
Uhm, try watching/reading Naruto.

You should back up ur words man. undecided
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2012
Bummer! I just ran out of popcorn. This is getting interesting.
N2B,
You do understand the not ALL stories have to be straight-forward; if they were, we'd have lost all interest in them. I'm yet to understand the basis for your argument and like the others, will gladly entertain ANY questions you throw our way, unless they've been answered already.

Kakashi was able to form seals he copied(by just staring) at incredible speeds; now, if Kakashi could form a series of hand seals in seconds, why isn't it possible for Sasuke to (given the time-line) summon,genjutsu and reverse summon Manda?
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2012
KazeKage1: Bummer! I just ran out of popcorn. This is getting interesting.
N2B,
You do understand the not ALL stories have to be straight-forward; if they were, we'd have lost all interest in them. I'm yet to understand the basis for your argument and like the others, will gladly entertain ANY questions you throw our way, unless they've been answered already.

A lot of Naruto fanboys in here believe that Kishimoto could do no wrong with Naruto no matter how hard he tried. I'm just trying to reach out to the least biased in here that every manga/storyline has had its failings at sum point, even as a Bleach fans there were sum scenario that didn't make sense or just sucked and that scores 1 bad for Kubo but i still enjoy it nonetheless.

Basically i'm trying to highlight the various plotholes I've come across reading Naruto and watch them fanboys struggle to come up with answers. cheesy

I've already demanded explanations to sum shady plots with no direct answers and ur welcome to try.

Next2Bezee: During Kabuto's recent Flashback, when he was given the briefing of his 1st ever mission by Danzou, why does Danzou possess Shisui's eye at this point?
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/583/3

Kabuto is supposedly way older than even Uchiha Itachi and during the flashback He was even younger than Team 7 and peers were @ the beginning of Naruto....
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/583/7

Lets assume that's the case then Itachi should have still been a toddler and Shisui didn't die until Itachi was a teen(Itachi was the major suspect in Shisui's death and he couldn't have killed him as a kid).
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
Next2Bezee:

A lot of Naruto fanboys in here believe that Kishimoto could do no wrong with Naruto no matter how hard he tried. I'm just trying to reach out to the least biased in here that every manga/storyline has had its failings at sum point, even as a Bleach fans there were sum scenario that didn't make sense or just sucked and that scores 1 bad for Kubo but i still enjoy it nonetheless.

Basically i'm trying to highlight the various plotholes I've come across reading Naruto and watch them fanboys struggle to come up with answers. cheesy

I've already demanded explanations to sum shady plots with no direct answers and ur welcome to try.

Truth of the matter is that a huge chunk of the Naruto storyline is shrouded in mystery; the same can be said for Bleach. Instead of looking for bumps here and there, just sit-back&watch the story unfold before your eyes; i'm sure Kishi will definitely reveal what needs revelation soon cheesy.

I watched Bleach for a while but lost interest as the only thing i kept seeing...well the 1st ten episodes were hollows scaring kids in their sleep&Ichigo being chased-around-into-submission by a shinigami.

One truth that's stuck though is that there's a gulf in class between Naruto and Bleach.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2012
KazeKage1: Bummer! I just ran out of popcorn. This is getting interesting.
*Munching Kilishi...*
Popcorn ke?
There's meat and drinks o...
KazeKage, Darui, WackyJ1, eyoniggar and friends.
Dat na korret chop!
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
i really want to believe that kishi has the answers to your many doubts and will be very happy to address them-you only need to ask him by mailing him, followin him on twitter/fbuk...hope he's got the queens lang runnin within his veins though or yu gon' get urself a xlator...but if yu cant do that then pls quit lookin for flaws b/c thats part of the fun-just like in football whr all fun might be eroded by implementation of goal-line-tech
and once again this thread is 4ckin meant for naruto fans-quit the drab comparison, biko kwa nu!!!
Firestar, i enjoi ur posts-pls post more

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
www.mangasky.com/Naruto/362/15/www.mangasky.com/Naruto/362/16/www.mangasky.com/Naruto/362/17/www.mangasky.com/Naruto/362/18/www.mangasky.com/Naruto/362/19/www.mangasky.com/Naruto/362/20/
Now please, between page 19 and 20, sasuke who was too weak to keep sharingan. Summoned manda, genjutsu and reverse summoned him. All while the bomb was going off.
http://narutomangaunabridged.tumblr.com/tagged/Manga/page/7
The pics are lolfunny.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
ea7:
http://narutomangaunabridged.tumblr.com/tagged/Manga/page/7
The pics are lol funny.
Aswerigawd bro, the pics had me in fits of laughter grin grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
KazeKage1:
Truth of the matter is that a huge chunk of the Naruto storyline is shrouded in mystery; the same can be said for Bleach. Instead of looking for bumps here and there, just sit-back&watch the story unfold before your eyes; i'm sure Kishi will definitely reveal what needs revelation soon cheesy.

I watched Bleach for a while but lost interest as the only thing i kept seeing...well the 1st ten episodes were hollows scaring kids in their sleep&Ichigo being chased-around-into-submission by a shinigami.

One truth that's stuck though is that there's a gulf in class between Naruto and Bleach.

Well you definitely are one to come too for opinions regarding Bleach if you can systematically judging a series of more than 300 anime episodes and 450 manga chapters because of the impression of the 1st 10 episodes shocked

C'mon you could also do better that "Shrouded in mystery" or what not...Look i can't change what you love and i'm not saying i hate Naruto or anything because i don't. I enjoy Naruto as much as the next guy but I'm not so blinded by it as not to notice sum shady plots, senseless chapters and crappy anime filler episodes when i see them. I have read both all chapters of both Bleach and Naruto and i have a higher opinion of Bleach.

So for those who claim to be walking Narutopedias i have posted questions and i still haven't gotten any concrete answers. tongue

iykmora: i really want to believe that kishi has the answers to your many doubts and will be very happy to address them-you only need to ask him by mailing him, followin him on twitter/fbuk...hope he's got the queens lang runnin within his veins though or yu gon' get urself a xlator...but if yu cant do that then pls quit lookin for flaws b/c thats part of the fun-just like in football whr all fun might be eroded by implementation of goal-line-tech
and once again this thread is 4ckin meant for naruto fans-quit the drab comparison, biko kwa nu!!!
Firestar, i enjoi ur posts-pls post more

The thread is titled Naruto Information for all topics naruto related and not limited to any sort of viewers.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
@N2B
If i found it more interesting..trust me, i would continue. It bored me so i switched back to Naruto,i even tried to keep up by watching new chapters but that didn't work too.
We both know there's a ton of stuff Kishi hasn't let us in on yet so instead of enjoying the smell of the cake baking in the oven, why don't you wait till you're served a slice?
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2012
@nexebezee lolwhut, I've read every chapter of bleach.
Soul society 9/10
Hueco Mundo 7/10
Fake Karakura town 3/10
Fullbringer arc 3/10
Current arc...
In bleach we have bland designs (e.g Tsukishima and Ginjou look like Aizen's brother. Random sixth seat shinigami popping up looking like aizen who dyed his hair), idiocy like kenpachi falling to shikai Ichigo and Defeating an opponent that masked bankai ichigo could not beat, Yammy being 0 espada, no backgrounds in drawings, blandfight panels, plagiarism (e.g riruka looking like Perona 2.0 and giriko like King Bradley) Aizen planning out Ichigo's life...
I can list from now ttill next year.
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
all right Kazekage 1, I have posted pages for you to see, the end of sasuke and deidara, please show where sasuke got the chance to do all that bull. Kishi could have simply made tobi do it.
Imo naruto went down the moment kakashi began to open blackholes with sharingan.
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
KazeKage1: @N2B
If i found it more interesting..trust me, i would continue. It bored me so i switched back to Naruto,i even tried to keep up by watching new chapters but that didn't work too.
We both know there's a ton of stuff Kishi hasn't let us in on yet so instead of enjoying the smell of the cake baking in the oven, why don't you wait till you're served a slice?

What was that famous line in the vid game Portal again?...Yeah "The Cake is a Lie" cheesy (Just kidding grin)
I'll drop this else get stomped by a horde of Nairaland Ninjas.

But let me ask you something...
All through watching and reading Naruto, You didn't ever find anything you didn't like or scenes that made you angry and chapter that were less than you you had expected?

ea7: @nexebezee lolwhut, I've read every chapter of bleach.
Soul society 9/10
Hueco Mundo 7/10
Fake Karakura town 3/10
Fullbringer arc 3/10
Current arc...
In bleach we have bland designs (e.g Tsukishima and Ginjou look like Aizen's brother. Random sixth seat shinigami popping up looking like aizen who dyed his hair), idiocy like kenpachi falling to shikai Ichigo and Defeating an opponent that masked bankai ichigo could not beat, Yammy being 0 espada, no backgrounds in drawings, blandfight panels, plagiarism (e.g riruka looking like Perona 2.0 and giriko like King Bradley) Aizen planning out Ichigo's life...

Lets leave this for sum other time. But note i did say i know that Bleach has its failings as well..But its fighting and such is my kinda manga, so i love it and i don't believe the plot is that bad either.
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
ea7: all right Kazekage 1, I have posted pages for you to see, the end of sasuke and deidara, please show where sasuke got the chance to do all that bull. Kishi could have simply made tobi do it.
Imo naruto went down the moment kakashi began to open blackholes with sharingan.
it hard to capture evry move in d manga but am sure how sasuke escape was detailed in the anime.yeah and bleach sucks.
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
@next2beezee what plot?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
....lol about y'all trying to bring plotholes in naruto....anyway, when i log in with a computer, will try to answer the questions y'all have posted up in the other page but then again, hope y'all read it cos i know some issues have been treated out in the previous pages....smiley......
Firestar, pls, still answer some of their questions....cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2012
@N2B
Glad to know you've decided to sheath your sword tongue
Yes, there've been various scenarios:
The fillers are annoying
Why aren't the Uchiha clan better? Despite their vast array of techniques and gifted shinobi? Itachi/Shisui, Madara/Izuna et al.
Let me stop here.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
ea7: -Naruto and Sasuke's plan working against
Zabuza and thus freeing a drowning
Kakashi
-Sasuke surviving his initial fight with Haku
-Naruto being able to beat Haku, which was
faster than Naruto at the time
-Zabuza finally realizing what was important
to him and killing Gato (seriously, a criminal
like Zabuza should have never done that)
-Not sure if this really counts but Naruto
passing the First Exam although not
completing one single question
-Kakashi wasn't drowning but was imprisoned in a water prison....what kishi tried to show here was the importance of teamwork....
-Sasuke survived cos that was when the sharingan was activated.....and he was able to see and predict haku's moves (i believe you're familiar with the way the sharingan works).....
-Thanks to the nine tails.....which made naruto faster and stronger than haku and also healed him of any injury being inflicted.....
-Recall that zabuza wasn't a bad person but what changed his personality was that battle he fought when he was little so i presume (know i'm not supposed to) he must have remembered his personality Besides, haku was one person he really liked....
-The exam wasn't necessarily all about passing but what they wanted was their ability to gather information when they are in an enemy's camp of which naruto failed in that aspect cos of this dull brain to comprehend cheesy.....
Hope the answers are satisfying enough.......smiley
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
@feraz what happens when you are trapped in a sphere of water. Me thinks you drown.
Also, the test was a test in epionage skilled, naruto failed and should not have progressed any further.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
Ok, guess i've been drawn into this....you forgot that that last question supercedes every other questions they've been answering in the sense that you're graded together with your teammates.....whatever is the highest score of your teammate, you get that score, you give up, your teammates are automatically disqualified....how did i arrive at this??....when ibiki summarised the 10th question to the genins where the fool raised his hands and said he's going to become hokage no matter how many times he writes the exam thereby boosting others confidence. Also, ibiki was surprised cos that's the first time someone is passing without answering a single question.......lol
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
Besides, hope other answers clarified what you wanted
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2012
Besides, hope other answers clarified what you wanted
As for deidara and Sasuke, i'm coming for that.... cool
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Feraz-kun
But I'm eating! I've eaten all the Kilishi na.
Invited the lot you to eat whether you form Akatsuki or you be one-man-army mmm..
Onto the main course...
When I finish, ehen ~
Join me!
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
ea7: @nexebezee lolwhut, I've read every chapter of bleach.
Soul society 9/10
Hueco Mundo 7/10
Fake Karakura town 3/10
Fullbringer arc 3/10
Current arc...
GBAM!!! i have watched all 366 episodes of bleach and yet i can't estimate how strong Kenpachi is.. One minute he's not that strong, fell to Shikai Ichigo and next defeating An opponent that MASKED BANKAI Ichigo could not beat.. Aizen was strong enough to take on all the other captains and yet no one noticed he was this strong when he was young? Another thing is that Kubo likes bringing out characters and stories out of no where, full bringers, Vampire guys that use dolls (can't really remember what their general names were). And did anyone ever wonder why the captain that was promoted to Soul Society King's guards never came down to handle Aizen? Abeg Kubo was jumping too much without explaining each character well.. No body knows how ichigo's dad became a Shinigami, was he like Ichigo? Able to drop his skin and return or was he a Shinigami that entered a gigai and started procreating

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.