Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria (35632 Views)

Nigeria's Largest Built-up Urban Areas In 2021 - Demographia / Lagos And Onitsha Top The List Of Built Up Urban Areas In Africa / Beware! Possible Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway By 1st, 2nd And 3rd Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2019
Timmypromise:

A full blood Edo man
When your women are sex slave in Italy and at home
Abi you want deny it
Make I know reason you

angry

Ighele erimwin rhu wa aro ra..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2019
skales67:

The photo above with buildings of roofs with Aluminum roofing and terrazzo is the South East (Onitsha)...

The two below with pre-colonial rusted zinc roofing is South-Waste (Ibadan)

Which one looks poverty-stricken?

You are comparing a City in Southeast to a Village in South West, how low can you go?

Talking about poverty stricken, Igbo is still the poorest in Nigeria

Igbo is the only tribe that sells their baby for Money

People in Imo sells their baby for money

Anambra is a beggars colony

Ebonyi people are Alimanjiri that Hawk Gala all over the federation

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by YorubaEmir: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2019
NonsoWow:
I wouldn't take pics serious if I were you. Go and visit Onitsha for yourself and you will understand why Anambra people are different and uniquely superior compared to other Igbos. Then after taking in the awe, drive down to Aba to see the disaster of a town and you will understand why they are considered as second class Igbos. The difference is so clear. I wouldn't advice you to go to Enugu because you may stay there for days without bathing due to lack of water in that town.

Divide and rule strategy to brew hatred among Igbos

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2019
Timmypromise:

Wait no be your mama run out with keg to collect kerosene from your able governor without putting on bra and panties and you to with keg
Cus I sight your moniker hailing your governor for the development

angry

Ighele erimwin rhu wa aro ra

1 Like

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by YorubaEmir: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Which pain? In fact I couldn't care less

If this make it to front page then Nairaland is just a useless site

Look at the cheap blog and website you are using to prove development

I could create this kind of website tomorrow and list all Yoruba cities as the only developed cities in Nigeria

You are using bogus claim from an unverify and cheap website to claim development

It’s on front page bro tongue
Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by Amuocha: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2019
God will punish APC for the hardship
Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2019
Timmypromise:

How do you tackle this Developer pig
Ibadan grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by 400billionman: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2019
NonsoWow:
Please do visit. But stay away from Enugu. Don't say I didn't warn you. Even if you lodge in a hotel there, you can't get water to bathe or flush the toilet as they usually wait 2 days at least, for the water tankers conveying water from Anambra to get to Enugu.

Stop this your talk.

Enugu has water issues but every house has a well for bathing and cooking.

Then drinking water is usually purchased from tankers and boreholes.

Enugu has boreholes but one has to dig deep through layers of rock and coal to get water. Like spending N1m to get clean water while in Abia, you could just spend N300k.

Enugu is still the most presentable city in South East Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by gwafaeziokwu: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

You just manufacture statistics from your anus

Oga don't die before your time. Accept things you can't change. Every city in Nigeria has a comparative advantage over others in various area of economic measurement. If we are truly one Nigeria then a positive report about any region should excite and make us proud. Or is one Nigeria a scam?

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by Yujin(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2019
NonsoWow:
I wouldn't take pics serious if I were you. Go and visit Onitsha for yourself and you will understand why Anambra people are different and uniquely superior compared to other Igbos. Then after taking in the awe, drive down to Aba to see the disaster of a town and you will understand why they are considered as second class Igbos. The difference is so clear. I wouldn't advice you to go to Enugu because you may stay there for days without bathing due to lack of water in that town.
Crazy impostor conjuring divisive words to pitch UmuIgbo against themselves. I'm glad majority of us already know you for this. You've failed already! UmuIgbo are all great in there own way. The failure of certain individuals in certain states does not take away the Great potential of UmuIgbo in that state. So, scamper back to where you were exhumed.

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2019
Timmypromise:

You dey mind ipob
Where is United Nations sef
Any city with high industries ,tend to have issues of air pollution & water pollution due to the chemical discharges from the industries.
Onitcha having issue of high air pollution underscores the urbanization the op is claiming.
Your village cannot have issue of high rate of air pollution nah because nothing tangible that grows the economic of a nation is occurring there cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by sorepco(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2019
I would say technically its number 1 in naija. Look at it this way. Lagos is considered as one entity instead of as a state with different cities and towns. But onitsha is seen as a city on its own. If you add nnewi and awka and ekwulobia then anambra eill be 1st.
My perspective though.

NonsoWow:
It is not news. Onitsha is by far the biggest city in Igboland and one of the biggest in the country.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by Strikethem: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Recycling southwestern pictures claiming to be Onitsha, world knows Ibadan is most dilapidated city in Nigeria
Yeah, fegge and ochanja market are in Akure grin

The sign post in first picture says a lot cheesy

Bro, keep living in denial, we that have been to beautiful onitsha know better grin

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by gwafaeziokwu: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2019
400billionman:

Stop this your talk.

Enugu has water issues but every house has a well for bathing and cooking.

Then drinking water is usually purchased from tankers and boreholes.

Enugu has boreholes but one has to dig deep through layers of rock and coal to get water. Like spending N1m to get clean water while in Abia, you could just spend N300k.

Enugu is still the most presentable city in South East Nigeria.

That boy you quoted is neither Anambra nor Igbo. Please ignore him. He almost cause skirmish among some unsuspecting Igbos on this forum in the past. But everyone is wiser now. Every Igbo man know what Enugu offers to us, don't mind him.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2019
stanluiz:
Yoruba is the only tribe that mine human skulls for money.

Skull mining is the highest employee of labour in the south west.

Ogun has the highest skull mining industrial base in Nigeria.

Soka forest oyo state has the highest human part base in Nigeria.

Osun state has the highest alimajari, beggers, destitutes and beggers in the whole southern Nigeria.

Ekiti has the highest open defecation in Nigeria.
Dirty tribe!

South West Nigeria is the improvished region in southern Nigeria.

Youruba kids has the highest stunted growth.

Lol pained Osu

South West mine skull but I wonder how your brothers all over South West are still able to stay with their heads grin.

Osun have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria according to statistics

Aba and Onitsha rank one of the dirtiest city in the World

Igbo is wretched and poverty stricken to be honest

You are kidnappers, Arm robbers, drugs peddlers etc

We also know South East is the Piggery of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

Oga don't die before your time. Accept things you can't change. Every city in Nigeria has a comparative advantage over others in various area of economic measurement. If we are truly one Nigeria then a positive report about any region should excite and make us proud. Or is one Nigeria a scam?
They are bitter because they mentioned Onitsha and left typical Yoruba backward cities grin grin

Ibadan can only represent Nigeria in this category grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by Strikethem: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

Any city with high industries ,tend to have issues of air pollution & water pollution due to the chemical discharges from the industries.
Onitcha having issue of high air pollution underscores the urbanization the op is claiming.
Your village cannot have issue of high rate of air pollution nah because nothing tangible that grows the economic of a nation is occurring there cheesy
You are right, that is why Tokyo, London, New York, Lagos, barlin, Barcelona, shagamu, ijebu ode, agbara did not make the list but Onitsa, aba, umuahia made top 10. Because the have more industry than those developed cities.

Dirty people excuses cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Lol pained Osu

South West mine skull but I wonder how your brothers all over South West are still able to stay with their heads grin.

Osun have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria according to statistics

Aba and Onitsha rank one of the dirtiest city in the World

Igbo is wretched and poverty stricken to be honest

You are kidnappers, Arm robbers, drugs peddlers etc

We also know South East is the Piggery of Nigeria

Keep deceiving yourselves check Osun below, this is credible report from NBS

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2019
NonsoWow:
[s] Aba people don't stink much compared to Enugu people[/s]. Aba has water so they bathe. It is just that their environment is a hopeless mess.
Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Keep deceiving yourselves check Osun below, this is credible report from NBS

I don't know you didn't go to school cheesy

How did nominal GDP translated to the rate of Poverty?

The same NBS and UNDP said Osun have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by afroniger: 10:36am On Jun 04, 2019
Lagos and Anambra have the least landmasses in Nigeria so it would be a disgrace to the country if they both don't have built up/fully urbanized cities by now compared to other much larger states. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by Strikethem: 10:36am On Jun 04, 2019
stanluiz:

Osun state has the highest alimajari, beggers, destitutes and beggers in the whole southern Nigeria.

Dirty tribe!

grin Are you joking, when south east is dragging poverty with northern region grin

We deal with fact. Stop the emotion bro. Ndo

1 Share

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by AmazingELixir: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Ipobians and Afonjizees when will this hatred seize amongst you guys

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by Timmypromise(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2019
stanluiz:

Dirty tribe!

More pictures are coming

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by Strikethem: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin grin grin

Ipobians and Afonjizees when will this hatred seize amongst you guys

grin grin grin grin
Lol, when our onitsha is more developed than Washington DC and industrialized than tokyo grin grin
Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2019
NonsoWow:
Please do visit. But stay away from Enugu. Don't say I didn't warn you. Even if you lodge in a hotel there, you can't get water to bathe or flush the toilet as they usually wait 2 days at least, for the water tankers conveying water from Anambra to get to Enugu.
Typical hate full Anambra man suffering from low self esteem that feel casting aspersions on other people from different Igbo states apart from theirs makes them a more superior persons.
I won't stoop low to engage because it's definitely not worth it.
You can go ahead and masturbate on Enugu state as much as you want,you blow off your smelly loads,clean yourself up & continue the same circle.
Because that's the only way your miserable life will get a sense of validation!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by dahnimoh(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2019
horsepower101:

The day Nigeria will conduct a real census, all hell will break loose...lol

THE Igbo speaking tribe in Nigeria has the highest population figure in Nigeria.

With the Igbos accounting for the highest population figure in every state in Nigeria after the indigenous people of the state and with the highest population of Nigerians in diaspora,a good conducted census will put the population of the Igbo far above every other tribes.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by horsepower101: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2019
dahnimoh:

THE Igbo speaking tribe in Nigeria has the highest population figure in Nigeria.

With the Igbos accounting for the highest population figure in every state in Nigeria after the indigenous people of the state and with the highest population of Nigerians in diaspora,a good conducted census will put the population of the Igbo far above every other tribes.

Facts!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2019
Strikethem:
You are right, that is why Tokyo, London, New York, Lagos, barlin, Barcelona, shagamu, ijebu ode, agbara did not make the list but Onitsa, aba, umuahia made top 10. Because the have more industry than those developed cities.

Dirty people excuses cheesy
If you sincerely can call Onitcha,aba etc dirty places & you don't include Lagos & her popular slums,then you definitely is the biggest hypocrite I have sense in a long time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) / See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.