Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Chronicles Of A Sleepless Fellow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chronicles Of A Sleepless Fellow (786 Views)

Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend / A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) / I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronicles Of A Sleepless Fellow by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
I know I had sleep issues even when I was a child. Then, I will go to bed several hours after my siblings and I will still be the first to wake up. I was very close to my dad as a child, my sleeplessness made me stay with him very late into the night. I guess this affected his other room business a great deal. grin
Adulthood has taken my condition to a whole new level. I can virtually stay awake the whole night and still be fine the following day. Whenever I get 3-4 hours of sleep I do a Thanksgiving. Envy people when I see them sleeping in public places or vehicles, this what I have never being lucky to experience. I pray a miracle happens so I can get a taste siesta or sleep in church like every normal people do cheesy cheesy. If anyone on this platform has solution to my situation, I will be more than willing to pay for it. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Sleepless Fellow by finalboss(m): 12:29am On Jun 04, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I know I had sleep issues even when I was a child. Then, I will go to bed several hours after my siblings and I will still be the first to wake up. I was very close to my dad as a child, my sleeplessness made me stay with him very late into the night. I guess this affected his other room business a great deal. grin
Adulthood has taken my condition to a whole new level. I can virtually stay awake the whole night and still be fine the following day. Whenever I get 3-4 hours of sleep I do a Thanksgiving. Envy people when I see them sleeping in public places or vehicles, this what I have never being lucky to experience. I pray a miracle happens so I can get a taste siesta or sleep in church like every normal people do cheesy cheesy. If anyone on this platform has solution to my situation, I will be more than willing to pay for it. cool cool
undecided i find it difficult sleeping and i think i like it. I am the total opposite getting little to no sleep. My record for periods awake was for 10 days without any drugs except Sleeping aids
Re: Chronicles Of A Sleepless Fellow by anthonyuncle(m): 4:52am On Jun 04, 2019
no be only u.
me self dey suffer am
Re: Chronicles Of A Sleepless Fellow by Ucee1999: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Please I wish to be like you. How do you did it cos I have so many things to do at night. I need to forfeit some hours of sleep in order to achieve this please.
Re: Chronicles Of A Sleepless Fellow by Ucee1999: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
finalboss:
undecided i find it difficult sleeping and i think i like it. I am the total opposite getting little to no sleep. My record for periods awake was for 10 days without any drugs except Sleeping aids

Please how did you manage to stay awake for long. Cos I need it honestly. Please answer me.
Re: Chronicles Of A Sleepless Fellow by Ucee1999: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
anthonyuncle:
no be only u.
me self dey suffer am
Abeg, how una dey take do am?
Re: Chronicles Of A Sleepless Fellow by finalboss(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ucee1999:

Please how did you manage to stay awake for long. Cos I need it honestly. Please answer me.
hmm.
Re: Chronicles Of A Sleepless Fellow by Ucee1999: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
finalboss:
hmm.
Yeah
Re: Chronicles Of A Sleepless Fellow by derbykol(f): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ucee1999:

Life no balance at all.
Re: Chronicles Of A Sleepless Fellow by anthonyuncle(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ucee1999:

Abeg, how una dey take do am?
na God o
Re: Chronicles Of A Sleepless Fellow by finalboss(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2020
Ucee1999:

Yeah
trust me you don't want that, But it's your choice anyways smiley
Re: Chronicles Of A Sleepless Fellow by finalboss(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2020
derbykol:
Life no balance at all.
I swear grin
Re: Chronicles Of A Sleepless Fellow by TEAMvido(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

use any cough syrup with codeine ..( try emzorlyn or tuxil-n, the dosage depends on how long you want to sleep.)
you're gonna sleep for complete 8hr+..
tank me latter.
Re: Chronicles Of A Sleepless Fellow by Agboki: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
How sleep go cash us? wen money no dey d pocket?no sleep 4 poor man.

(1) (Reply)

ONE NAUGHTY and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Feminists Are Old Frustrated Women With Worn Out Bodies .... / See what this girl did to me,after the good tinz I did for her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.