Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends (6893 Views)

Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AkandeJoseph99(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
fff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Y'all guys should learn from this...

Yhu don't just assume things. ...if yhu like a lady even if yhu guys are already friends... Still "ask her out"...

Tell her on a daily basis how much yhu love her and how she makes yhu feel...yhu don't just assume things...

I'm sure yhu took advantage of her love and care for yhu ....since yhu don't value what yhu had... another sharp guy don take over..

No complain biko

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oh baby you, got what I need.... But you say I was just a friend..... (song by Mario)
Because of woman you dey drink and do drugs.
Don't stop. Keep drinking. Your mates dey swim under third mainland bridge.

You can't change a lady's mind. Once she says no it's no .Go out there and find another. Women too plenty bros.
Over plenty

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Bigjohn123: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Go find work... So u can b occupied.u don't beg people to love u.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Drinking and taking drugs won't help yhu at all ...don't go down that road if yhu don't wanna ruin yhur life ...

The best thing yhu can do is to sit her down and talk to her....tell her how yhu feel..show her that yhu love her...
If she's still adamant...

Niggur drink water ...hussle harder and move on...there are a thousand and one girls out there...

7 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by sacramento1212: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
There is this girl that I love and we've been talking and texting, I've been telling her I love her and she tells me I am special too, most times she doesn't sleep at night and even when my phone is off her call comes in almost immediate even by midnight, until recently I noticed she's losing interest and doesn't get excited talking to me again like she uses to be before. I asked her but she always said it's because she is busy, so I continued texting her because she seldom picks my call I begged her a lot and kept on calling and texting until recently I asked her what's up or she should tell me if she has another boyfriend she now said that a boy asked her to be his girlfriend and she told him yes November last year, I went ahead to ask her that what about me she said she didn't know I love her, that she thought we're just friends that I should have told her, so I got heart broken and kept on texting her but it seems the texts don't even make sense to her and when she manages to pick my call or call me she avoids many talks. Please what should I do, I've been drinking and started drugs but still. I've been having sleepless nights and can't concentrate with my life. Admin please push to front page I need help.

You've been drinking and started taking drugs this early in the new year? Was that your new year resolution?

Anyway, try and move on with your life because the lady has confirmed to you that she's with another. There's nothing more you can do except you still want to continue drinking and taking more drugs and still not achieving anything at the end.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AkandeJoseph99(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
It is so sad, I can't even control myself.
Jodha:

Yhu don't just assume things. ...if yhu like a lady even if yhu guys are already friends... Still "ask her out"...

Tell her on a daily basis how much yhu love her and how she makes yhu feel...yhu don't just assume things...

I'm sure yhu took advantage of her love and care for yhu ....since yhu don't value what yhu had... another sharp guy don take over..

No complain biko
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Mraphel: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Op is still growing..

15 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AkandeJoseph99(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
But I've never seen one as caring and nice as she is, most girls want something from you but it is not her
Shibaraba:
Oh baby you, got what I need.... But you say I was just a friend..... (song by Mario)
Because of woman you dey drink and do drugs.
Don't stop. Keep drinking. Your mates dey swim under third mainland bridge.

You can't change a lady's mind. Once she says no it's no .Go out there and find another. Women too plenty bros.
Over plenty
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Mraphel: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Keep chasing shadows that's thinking of another man

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Leonbest: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Colb461: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
the part u said u av to beg her to pick up call got me laughing..see never u beg a girl to love you because the outcome is not always good..try cutting communication with her in every way u can so that u can move on with ur life..this is 2020 bro be wise...Las Las u go day alright sha

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AkandeJoseph99(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
I dey work o, my boss and colleagues even know something is wrong with me.
Bigjohn123:
Go find work... So u can b occupied.u don't beg people to love u.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by TUANKU(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
You need to be flogged mercilessly. You had your chance to hit that pvssy but you were more interested in love texts and calls till she got fed up and now you're posting this.
Abeg commot for road make another serious guy rock that congo...lover boy. You need to be flogged, if you like ruin yourself because of a girl na you sabi.

13 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
It is so sad, I can't even control myself.

Yhu go dey alright...just try to talk to her first...

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
There is this girl that I love and we've been talking and texting, I've been telling her I love her and she tells me I am special too, most times she doesn't sleep at night and even when my phone is off her call comes in almost immediate even by midnight, until recently I noticed she's losing interest and doesn't get excited talking to me again like she uses to be before. I asked her but she always said it's because she is busy, so I continued texting her because she seldom picks my call I begged her a lot and kept on calling and texting until recently I asked her what's up or she should tell me if she has another boyfriend she now said that a boy asked her to be his girlfriend and she told him yes November last year, I went ahead to ask her that what about me she said she didn't know I love her, that she thought we're just friends that I should have told her, so I got heart broken and kept on texting her but it seems the texts don't even make sense to her and when she manages to pick my call or call me she avoids many talks. Please what should I do, I've been drinking and started drugs but still. I've been having sleepless nights and can't concentrate with my life. Admin please push to front page I need help.

- have you ever met this babe in real life?
- what do you actually "love" about her?
- do you think you can force someone to love you?
- the babe has a man in her life, why dont you accept that and move on?

9 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by sacramento1212: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

Talk to her about what again? To be an assistant boyfriend?

8 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by lilmax(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
I've been drinking and started drugs but still. I've been having sleepless nights and can't concentrate with my life.

Thanks to the society, idiotic men are told they live because of a woman

A woman who isn't even up to his standard only if his brain was functional

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by MJBOLT: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
you are too needy and you have been friendzoned.just forget about her and move on.

AkandeJoseph99:

7 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
sacramento1212:

Talk to her about what again? To be an assistant boyfriend?

Ahn ahn...if she understands that he loves her so much ....she "might" leave her new bf and go back to him nah...
Since the relationship is still new .....

Her choice sha but i think he should talk to her still
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by MJBOLT: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
op,do not follow the advice of any lady on this thread that asks you to talk to the lady,forget her and move on.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
you are too needy and you have been friendzoned.just forget about her and move on.

Yhure here forming boss ....when nah one small girl dey press yhur mumu button...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by sacramento1212: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

Ahn ahn...if she understands that he loves her so much ....she "might" leave her new bf and go back to him nah...
Since the relationship is still new .....

Her choice sha but i think he should talk to her still

If she does that, then it means she's inconsistent and doesn't know what she wants.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
op,do not follow the advice of any lady on this thread that asks you to talk to the lady,forget her and move on.

Op follow his advice at yhur own perile ...
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
sacramento1212:

If she does that, then it means she's inconsistent and doesn't know what she wants.

No it means she loves him....he messed up and she moved on .....

But love forgives ...so she forgave him and went back. ....

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AkandeJoseph99(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sure, I've met her many times, I met her in my office at work and we have rendez vous like twice.
MrBrownJay1:

- have you ever met this babe in real life?
- what do you actually "love" about her?
- do you think you can force someone to love you?
- the babe has a man in her life, why dont you accept that and move on?
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by MJBOLT: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
why are you giving the op bad advice?

Jodha:

Yhure here forming boss ....when nah one small girl dey press yhur mumu button...
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AkandeJoseph99(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
What should I tell her?
Jodha:

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by sacramento1212: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

No it means she loves him....he messed up and she moved on .....

But love forgives ...so she forgave him and went back. ....

Lol...and what happens to the current guy she accepted?
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by AstroG: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

No complain biko

This your theory is for the jobless,weak and pu**y niggurs

4 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
AkandeJoseph99:
What should I tell her?

Tell her absolutely how yhu feel about her... tell her yhure sorry for assuming things and taking advantage of her love and care for yhu...

Tell her what she means to yhu...how special she is...that no one will take her place in yhur heart...

Also tell her that...yhu know it's too late...but yhu just felt it right to tell her how yhu feel ....
Do not insinuate to her to leave her current bf o....e go spoil everything...

After doing all that the rest will be left to her...

If she still insist that she has moved on ....then forget about her completely focus on yhurself ....and hussle harder....
I'm sure yhull find someone better...

Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise..

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends by Jodha(f): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
why are you giving the op bad advice?

Oga not everybody wants to be single like yhu...pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Aunty Moans So Loud / African Woman Ass- See Photo / Shocking! Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.