Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison (45985 Views)

Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish / Davido Is Giving Out 15 Infinix Phones On Twitter, Fans React / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by TalkYourOwn(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2019
ednut1:
Yoruba movies most times are dumb . Silly story lines. I be yoruba o. Bt these guys need to up their game
watch vendor and iji, your mindset will change grin

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2019
princeade86:
I prefer chatta

If you are educated and watch advanced movies. You will never compare the legend Ibrahim Chatta to that playful Odunlade wey dey always mistakenly look camera for movies.

Ibrahim Chatta is a legend he’s 100% better than Odun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Timmypromise(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2019
romeorailss:

Chai . No dey dstv nii angry

grin grin I don't think so
I use GOtv and startimes
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Toks2008(m): 8:43am On Jun 04, 2019
Anytime I watch a movie starring Ibrahim chattah I just lose interest cos he is not a good actor by my standard.

Many may not know but I was a pioneer actor in Nollywood before it was branded so i know what makes a good actor.

Odunlade is more versatile and interpretes scripts better and that is what good cting is all about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Beface(m): 8:43am On Jun 04, 2019
maynation:
Chatta speaks very good English.
That's all that matters to me.
Odunlade is a Yoruba actor and the comparisons with Chatta were birth out of their roles in Yoruba films. If na about good English, then make you compare am with English actors...
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by perdollar(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2019
here, all over Africa! we don't know chatta
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by iamfromlagos(f): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:
I prefer Ibrahim Chatta to Odunlade Adekola. The former is danm good and versatile while the latter tries so hard to be funny lipsrsealed

Odun is danm overrated lipsrsealed
As in the guy is so versatile.
Saw a movie he starred in as a drug addict.
I give it to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Bundaweber: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2019
don't know why but anytime I see Ibrahim chatta on the cast list I lose interest in that film. to me he does not interpret his role well and I believe he is overrated. but once I see odunlade on the cast list well I always make time to watch the film. odunlade inteprets his role so well that at that particular time he is truly the character. odunlade has conquered Yoruba movie industry, just waiting for him to conquer Nollywood.

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by RichBoy247: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:

You're either from Kwara or somewhere very obscure in Osun and an eleha. That's how you unreasonably roll, very awkward set of people.

I think you have mental disorder, if not you will not be speaking like a mad man. What brought the insult? Just because he made his choice. This hatred and bitterness that your forefathers planted in you is the reason why you are poor, miserable and depressed.

Meanwhile, I am from Ogun State and I will tell you that Odunlade refers to Chatta has his boss and teacher. You can't be comparing Moses to Peter.

10 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Levels1(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Are you supposed to be real in movies or you don't know that movies are make-believe stories?

Without odunlade, I would not have had interest in yoruba movies but now I watch them much more than my Igbo movies because it tends to portray more of real native life events unlike my Igbo brothers that does more of comedy movie with some very untalented persons being paraded as comedic acts .
Real? what makes you watch yoruba movies, also makes me dislike it, what a life. Each time am watching movies and i see him , i loss nterest instantly.

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by shayubobo: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Why should they be comparing Odunlade with Ibrahim. Odunlade is the boss in Yoruba movie industry,if Ibrahim is that good,why hasn't he risen up to his peak? We are talking about yoruba movie here and some people are talking about spoken english.....do you expect yoruba industry to start speaking english in their movies? Ibrahim's english is good if he is into English movies which he seems not to have interest because he knows the deal is in yoruba industry. I tell you,i will pick Lateef Oladimeji ove Ibrahim any day. The guy is also another upcoming Odunlade

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by mastermaestro(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You dey watch Yoruba movie so shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's difficult not to fall in love with Odunlade acting skills!!!

Perhaps he also writes his scripts

He is one of the best thing that has happened to the Yoruba movie industry!!!

The guy is a legend!!!

He is my fascination for Yoruba movies.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2019
I think it should be like this
Muyiwa Ademola vs Ibrahim chatta
Odunlade Ademola vs Femi Adebayo
All of them are so good, but I'd be Muyiwa over Ibrahim, because at times ehn the way Ibrahim speaks yoruba language makes me shiver like why is this one speaking yoruba like this sad, but Muyiwa is very very good and a good scriptwriter, Femi is also good and very funny, they should not start emnity between them ooo this one that they are comparing them undecided without Odun or Muyiwa, I can't watch yoruba film angry

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Classickj(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Ayo FBI
@ PureMind__

The only thing that has limited ODUNLADE ADEKOLA 's career is not being really good with English. Imagine an Odunlade
Adekola with a spoken English ability of Richard Mofe-
Damijo? UNSTOPPABLE.
I fell in love with Yoruba movie because of this guy... Maltina meji

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by RichBoy247: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2019
Unlimitk:
Ibrahim chatta is being pushed by Islamic mob who have turned yoruba films to nothing but Islamic movie
Watch Africa magic Yoruba, u would think u were watching an Islamic movie channel
Odunlade was not pushed, he strived for everything by himself
Ibrahim chatta like femi adebayo was pushed by Islamic mob in Yoruba movie industry
I hate watching yoruba movies now,d only thing u hear is Allah Akbar brother quadri mutiu aunty mulika rifuyat,and making fun of pastors
Yoruba movies are now crappy rubbish

Your hatred for Islam is driving you fast to early grave.

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2019
Odunlade Adekola is prolific and versatile; Chatta is intense, his movies have incredible plots. They are both very good.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Dudeladude(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2019
Walking:
I hardly see Yoruba movies, if I want to, I do ask my mum, if Odunlade is there.

For those that a conversant with Yoruba movies you will agree with me, those that sell all these pirated movies will intentionally put Odunlade's pix just to sell that movie, insert the disc you will not see him in any of the movies...
am a victim of this.. downloded a movie cus of odunlade bt he wasnt der... i hardly watch yoruba movies bt anytin movie odun is i must watch.. is charismatic nature is good enuf for me to choose him over shatta..moreover i think yoruba movies has gained more ground bcus of odunlade. Sorry is shatta a musician
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2019
Bundaweber:
don't know why but anytime I see Ibrahim chatta on the cast list I lose interest in that film. to me he does not interpret his role well and I believe he is overrated. but once I see odunlade on the cast list well I always make time to watch the film. odunlade inteprets his role so well that at that particular time he is truly the character. odunlade has conquered Yoruba movie industry, just waiting for him to conquer Nollywood.
Thank you, Ibrahim is kinda fake, if his English is so good, why is in yoruba movie industry? Odun is good abeg, too much enter am.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Hadampson(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:

You're either from Kwara or somewhere very obscure in Osun and an eleha. That's how you unreasonably roll, very awkward set of people.

Please don't abuse my state angry

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2019
Both are great men. They act and get paid.

Odunlade adekola good in acting theif, and Ibrahim tiattah good in acting poverty life style.

Both of them really good in acting film.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Beface:
Odunlade is a Yoruba actor and the comparisons with Chatta were birth out of their roles in Yoruba films. If na about good English, then make you compare am with English actors...
Tell them oo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by gafsey(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2019
SugarMuffin:
I think it should be like this
Muyiwa Ademola vs Ibrahim chatta
Odunlade Ademola vs Femi Adebayo
All of them are so good, but I'd be Muyiwa over Ibrahim, because at times ehn the way Ibrahim speaks yoruba language makes me shiver like why is this one speaking yoruba like this sad, but Muyiwa is very very good and a good scriptwriter, Femi is also good and very funny, they should not start emnity between them ooo this one that they are comparing them undecided without Odun or Muyiwa, I can't watch yoruba film angry

Ibrahim Chatta is not even a yoruba man, his Nupe
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Dudeladude(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2019
Classickj:
Ayo FBI
@ PureMind__

The only thing that has limited ODUNLADE ADEKOLA 's career is not being really good with English. Imagine an Odunlade
Adekola with a spoken English ability of Richard Mofe-
Damijo? UNSTOPPABLE.
I fell in love with Yoruba movie because of this guy... Maltina meji
alot of ppl started watching yoruba movies again bcus of odunlade.. am sure shatta will be happy to be compared with odunlade sef

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2019
TalkYourOwn:
watch vendor and iji, your mindset will change grin
Odun that used his money to buy boxers grin grin odun is maddddd, you can't but love him grin grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2019
RichBoy247:

Your hatred for Islam is driving you fast to early grave.

grin I tell you that guy go die Islam will still exists.

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Hadampson(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2019
maynation:
Chatta speaks very good English.
That's all that matters to me.

And odunlade doesn't speak good English angry

Kuku say you prefer Chatta to Odunlade. It is as simple as that
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2019
ednut1:
Yoruba movies most times are dumb . Silly story lines. I be yoruba o. Bt these guys need to up their game

As if you can write a story line. Funny people every where.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2019
gafsey:

Ibrahim Chatta is not even a yoruba man, his Nupe
Yes now, Odunlade is very very versatile and funny, he acts any role, okay his spoken English is not good, but I prefer Muyiwa Ademola to Ibrahim chatta, because he's the real deal , Ibrahim isn't that good, he's too slow for my liking, adedimeji lateef is even better than him these days angry
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Born2Breed(f): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2019
Odunlade is a very good actor and funny too but Ibrahim Chatta is the real deal.

Ibrahim can switch roles easily and blend into it.

Just watch Odunlade in pure English movie you will see him struggling to blend and quickly cover it up with comic acting but Chatta will blend so easily.

My ratings
Chatta. 85%
Odunlade. 80%

7 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by koyeni(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2019
Odun
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

If not for his boring meme…who knows him?
Odun is boring? grin grin
Ibrahim is master of boredom, man is slow and fakes his spoken English sad

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by SaintLucia: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You dey watch Yoruba movie so shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's difficult not to fall in love with Odunlade acting skills!!!

Perhaps he also writes his scripts

He is one of the best thing that has happened to the Yoruba movie industry!!!

Odunlade is natural,

The guy is a legend!!!
Odun is a good actor no doubt but when you talk of raw talent and versatile I give it to the Tapa guy Ibrahim Chatta. Most people like Odun because of his comic way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo / Paul Okoye Gambles In Las Vegas, Loses Thousands Of Naira (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Regina Daniels (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.