Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) (51527 Views)

Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) / Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Abogwara: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
African fashion is beautiful on everyone. Proudly Igbo
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by greenprince(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
chineloSA:

I studied English doll. I can deduce you never studied English hence " on your lifetime"

Rubbish undecided If you don't agree with me you don't have to be sarcastic. Ask me and I will clarify my point.

Some diseases are common to specific races and ethnicity and you cannot teach me about that.
Do you know that there is a specific type of cancer just among Jews? Skin cancer has always been common among non melaminated races.

Ask don't be sarcastic and behave smarter.

There wasn't any intent to behave as you suggest. No need for that in fact.

Only that you very much contradicted a very valid theory of human medical genetics.

....and forgive me if my digits tapped on an o instead of an i. At least my ability to structure a sentence should've hinted that as an error to your cerebral cells. No need to ask why I didn't read through before sending, I was obviously too lazy for that so expect more errors here too lol.

What you pointed out really happens with every race, there's genetic mutation in the pathway of erythrocytes development from haemopoetic stem cells only in Blacks, so it's not a big deal with Caucasians or Jews in particular having a particular disease or medical condition.

On the contrary that's why inter racial marriages are well encouraged, and close blooded relatives are not allowed to marry in most cultures for the same reason. Even in some animals and plants cross breeding very different species encourages potent forms of resistance in the offspring.

So have no fear, they'll have very cute, healthy kids.

As for my poor English, pardon me, but I'm actually considering dumping the language for German or something else, so now won't be a bad time to start.

P.s if you made it this far, it's actually Melanin and yes, the whites too have melanin only that the POMC and the mid part of the hypophysis responsible for it's generation is not expressive as in we blacks. That's just all.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
chineloSA:

Just to let you know that I will not dignify you with an answer. I am probably too intelligent for you.
Or you are just a pain soul. undecided people should do what makes them happy, that all that matters bye.

P.s. you can also marry Chinese man if you like, it's a free world.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Inferior complex will not kill some people
at lease he didn't marry woman from shlthole country like Sierra Leone tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/5206264/chinyere-christy-fights-over-boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by FINESHIRT(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=Princeson77 post=79015777][/quote]

Mail sent sir. Please check.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by chiboy1116: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Almunjid:

Are u sure this guy na real igbo man? Because he resemble African Chinese, he looks like half cast. grin
grin Igbos de fine nna.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Failtech:
The Groom even looks Chinese

This is simply laughable.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by themanderon: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Beautiful.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by philip0906(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Dedetwo:

This is simply laughable.
It’s not! The groom’s mum is Asian.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by jasonclement(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
martineverest:
the guy is mixed.... looks like he has south east Asian heritage
didn't u see his father and mother(maybe taiwan) blessing him?
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
1StopRudeness:

What is amaka??
.Amaka is igbo word for Beauty or beautiful depending on how it is used.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
BornagainThief:
You are starting to sound like that khiaa girl. undecided

She's just stating the truth which some of you find it very hard to accept. You would rather believe in lies. That guy is biracial and he will wipe out his Igbo bloodline once he procreates with that Asian woman, which is probably what he
and his father hopes for.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Almunjid(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
chiboy1116:
grin Igbos de fine nna.

Ogbos fine but dem no resemble Chinese na.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by LeoFish92(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
henryadex:
Our girls fine pass am anyway wishing them the best in their new life

What is it with you and these regalias you attach to your posts?
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Xinzu: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2019
FINESHIRT:
Dear Nigerians, please I need your assistance to enable me pay for my school fees. Before I proceed, please read the below link: https://www.studentvillage.one/cross-river-university-of-technology-crutech-no-fees-no-examination-policy/

That is the actual situation of things at the moment. My first semester exams will be starting on Thursday being 6/6/2019 and I'm yet to pay for my fees due to financial difficulties. School policy is no school fees, no exams as explained in that link. I'm a 300level student of the said institution studying very hard to graduate with good grade. I understand that Internet fraud is the order of the day in today's world, but please I plead you give me some benefit of doubt until I fail to prove you otherwise. Also, I'm ready to provide you with all school documents regarding my claims before you grant my prayers. Please come to my rescue so I can write my exams and God will richly bless each and everyone of you and replenish your sources. Bible says "ask and it shall be given". I pray this becomes my portion!!! Meanwhile, I'm so sorry for disturbing you guys with my problem. It was never my intention. Please contact me with the below number. Thank you.

Phone number: 070-3-8-7-7-5-9-9-8
You can also mail me on: mike4good247@gmail.com

Please you people should help me. I neve r prayed for this unfortunate situation.

Lol, you really think that someone would copy your details and send you money? You must be a fool.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Champneys: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2019
The guy sef don turn Chinese finish! grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Tabitha03(f): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2019
Good combination atleast better than Ned and Reg.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
khiaa:

She's just stating the truth which some of you find it very hard to accept. You would rather believe in lies. That guy is biracial and he will wipe out his Igbo bloodline once he procreates with that Asian woman, which is probably what he
And so? undecided
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by khiaa(f): 5:48am On Jun 06, 2019
BornagainThief:
And so? undecided

I thought your tribe means everything to Africans, it's what makes you feel superior over others. grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2019
khiaa:

I thought your tribe means everything to Africans, it's what makes you feel superior over others. grin
I'm a Nigerian and I don't give a shlt about stupid Africans tongue

I think we need more marriages like this in Nigeria. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2019
BornagainThief:
I'm a Nigerian and I don't give a shlt about stupid Africans tongue

I think we need more marriages like this in Nigeria. kiss kiss

Why do you need more interracial marriages in Nigeria?
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2019
khiaa:

Why do you need more interracial marriages in Nigeria?
Isn't it Obvious? undecided
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2019
BornagainThief:
Isn't it Obvious? undecided

No it is not.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Bossjakande: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
khiaa:

I dont undastand why do u hate whites so much
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
khiaa:

No it is not.
That I'm only trolling.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bossjakande:
I dont undastand why do u hate whites so much

Of course, you don't understand, they have done some horrific things to my people, and continue to do so. I don't hate anybody, I just wish they didn't exist. Wickedness.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
BornagainThief:
That I'm only trolling.... grin grin grin

Ok. wink

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
khiaa:

Ok. wink
Yep, just having a little bit of fun cheesy so when are you visiting Nigeria? smiley
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
BornagainThief:
Yep, just having a little bit of fun cheesy so when are you visiting Nigeria? smiley

I'll probably visit Ghana someday.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
khiaa:

I'll probably visit Ghana someday.
Owk smiley
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) by STRENGTHesq(m): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
pansophist:

Ugochukwu, why you de enta me na? Abi you think say i no know say people different ?

Take ya time cool
sad
Oga it is Igbo not IBO
Take time oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / My Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.