Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? (5065 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Married Female Soldier Elopes With Neighbour's 24yr Old Son / 24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? by stormborn28(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
maak400:
My pal is in a similar situation, he’s 36 years while the girl is 24years. Is it cool?
so? What is wrong with your age difference... A lot of you worry for nothing....
Re: 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? by stormborn28(m): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Joystark:
lipsrsealed
dont worry.. The guy is equal to the task
Re: 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? by idu1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Go marry 35 years old woman at your risk.
Re: 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Look for someone close to her 30's man... Or someone more mature,.. I need not talk much, but such hardly ends well,.. Some regions makes such marriage possible because religion keeps the women at handicap, thereby favouring the male flocks...
But If you aren't from such region, early 30's will save you alot.

1 Like

Re: 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? by Deandean: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
Westsida:
The thing get as e be sha, probz fit no dey now, nah when you reach 60+ some kind things fit dey evolve! The thing nah nature of life, but we humans do bank too much on love. There was a time I run a practical test on nature, using Fowl & Goat. I observed it’s always very easy for a young male goat to hit on old female goat but it’s not always easy for an old male goat to hit on young female goat! The young female goats are somehow always feeling kind of disgusted, making it kinda stressful for the old male goat! Sometimes it leads to a ruff ride! I observed diff animals while walking. I noticed they always prefer to walk together with em level. You’ll see the young ones together & the older ones together. Like that like that. So nah nature of life, to move & roll with your level! What if you reach 60/70 and she’s not so much into you? I mean what if she’s not able to fantasize about you anymore? Then people would start judging her forgetting we are born to live in a certain way.........But who knows? It’s a funny life & love sure conquers all. I wish ya the best of luck.
Uve spoken well my brother,although i do not agree with you entirelly,but u spoke intelligently n with verifiable research evidence...let me differ by saying, humans absolutely differ from animals on the issue of relationship n sex....the gal ur age mate is psychologically ur senior,n although can manage to date u,will flow better with ur biggest bros in d hood.physically they also age faster (no offense intended),give d couple jst 10yrs and ul hardly tell who is 52 frm 34 i asure u....Adam had been alive 4 years b4 eve came remb
Re: 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? by Temple1288(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
I'm unbanned mehn!!

What were you doing till you got to 42??

leave that Lil girl and get yourself some akwuoka agadi ekwenka. I mean some old Land Rover

1 Like

Re: 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? by sisisioge: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
Wow! Right no, you two will look fab together, especially if you take care of your body. But in ten years time...52 to 34 is quite a distance. However, if you have plenty money and take good care of yourself...you will be fine.

Bianca and Ojukwu had a lovely relationship. Good luck.
Re: 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? by Westsida: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
Deandean:

Uve spoken well my brother,although i do not agree with you entirelly,but u spoke intelligently n with verifiable research evidence...let me differ by saying, humans absolutely differ from animals on the issue of relationship n sex....the gal ur age mate is psychologically ur senior,n although can manage to date u,will flow better with ur biggest bros in d hood.physically they also age faster (no offense intended),give d couple jst 10yrs and ul hardly tell who is 52 frm 34 i asure u....Adam had been alive 4 years b4 eve came remb

Hmm. Nicely said.
Re: 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
op u asking if 42yrs old man is ok to marry a 23yrs old girl when these days we see 20 something yr old girls rushing at 60 something and 70 something yr old men
na money be d coco oo cheesy
Re: 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
This shouldn't be a problem or even question. We already have a standard (Ned and Regina). Theirs is about 40years difference and were celebrated by the society. So tell me, why should yours be a problem or worthy of second thought. 1. She is more matured and older than Regina . 2, the age difference is just 18years.

So senior man, go for it. Both of you are ADULTS

3 Likes

Re: 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? by psylliumhusk1: 12:28am On Jun 05, 2019
Jbleenk:
Personally I think there’s nothing generally acceptable as right or wrong, it depends on perspective and right, wrong varies from place to place.

However, what’s the general societal outlook to getting married to a girl almost two times a guy’s age?

I’m 42yrs old, I met a girl I’d love to settle with, but, upon getting to know she’s 24yrs old, I got skeptical.

Can you get married to someone two times your age? I need advice.

This plays out badly when you get to your 70's ,You get weaker need a companion and somewhat caregiver and she's in her peak looking to explore life and enjoy sex...doesn't end well really...go for a lady in her late 20's or early 30's instead..

Most times too ladies will regret decisions they took in her early 20's...just hope it doesn't play out that way for you
Re: 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? by Exodora: 1:14am On Jun 05, 2019
Regina Daniel don tear their eyes
Re: 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? by ferrari45: 6:22am On Jun 05, 2019
Everyone saying its okay, how many of you will give ur daughters or even sister to a man who is 18 years older. Let's call a sapde a spade not a farming implement. They re not of the same generation. At his stage his thinking of investments and planning a future, her stage she probably wants to explore life, see places and have fun
No one is wrong they are both acting their age.
I have seen this play out and it doesn't end well, besides are you telling me a man over 40 did not see any one to marry in his 30's and when his ready he decided to go for a very young lady.
Finally the young sha grow if you think she is naive now and innocent trust me she will grow

2 Likes

Re: 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? by airex(m): 6:41am On Jun 05, 2019
Davash222:
42 is still considerable but please don’t hurt that innocent girl.
24 year old girl, innocent? How oga
Re: 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? by Olakinsdotcom(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2019
Jbleenk:
Personally I think there’s nothing generally acceptable as right or wrong, it depends on perspective and right, wrong varies from place to place.

However, what’s the general societal outlook to getting married to a girl almost two times a guy’s age?

I’m 42yrs old, I met a girl I’d love to settle with, but, upon getting to know she’s 24yrs old, I got skeptical.

Can you get married to someone two times your age? I need advice.

Although the age difference is much but follow your mind.we have seen a girl of 20+ married to a man of -60.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful And Curvy Black Girls In The World Displaying Ankara Bikini / Sleep With Me Before I Give You Onions Boy Tells Girl PHOTOS / "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.