Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? (5750 Views)

Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 05, 2019
Nmahgood:
I don't think there are still girls that fall for cheap lies most guys tell to get laid, it's either the girl agrees to bleep you because she likes you or your money
exactly i let my fineboy do the stuff for me....who has time to talk too much
Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Onitolo5: 3:54am On Jun 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by tydi(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2019
I put a fake call in her presence and it goes thus:

Me: hello nwanne haven't you seen the money I sent to you..
*wait few seconds for imaginary reply

Me: Ok.. Incase you receive it, give Emma 2million, transfer 2.5 to chinedu to clear his goods. Then use 1m to run around the errand..

Before I drop the call and turn around pvssy don open widely for my face
Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2019
DimkpaBini:
Mcslize

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by dazzlingd(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2019
The things I do for love

The lies I tell for p... Sy
Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by dazzlingd(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2019
delectablegyal:
share with other novice guys. we know money play a vital role buh nobody should mention money here. what are the things you do? the lies you tell? those are the things we want to know not money.

share your experience.

When u open a thread like this, next time start by sharing 2 or 3 personal experiences and you will see the thread roll with confessions.... A terrible way to start, nobody will answer u here....

Pls tell her to share her experiences first and we will relate... Deal?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Foodforthought: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2019
That's a secret for us men...but if you're ready to pay or even make urself the specimen, you'll surely find out.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by habsydiamond(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
The gynaecologists in the house should come and tell us the code una dey use to enter Vijay oo.. e be like say na only dem don see more than 40 different species of vijays shocked shocked shocked I no talk that one oo

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Venza 2012 model is available for 4.5 its working perfectly well, it's full option u can reach me on 08169217408 Nd watsapp with same number
Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by ChristianNorth: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Privatepart00:
My own is by caressing her ass in a to and fro motion while making sure my fingers always make contact with her pvssy region from the back . I will continue repeating the same step over and over again with her head resting on my chest . After a while she will be very moist then I can go for the kill with my tongue provided she smell good down south.
Traitor

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by ChristianNorth: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
tydi:
I put a fake call in her presence and it goes thus:

Me: hello nwanne haven't you seen the money I sent to you..
*wait few seconds for imaginary reply

Me: Ok.. Incase you receive it, give Emma 2million, transfer 2.5 to chinedu to clear his goods. Then use 1m to run around the errand..

Before I drop the call and turn around pvssy don open widely for my face
Another traitor

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by tydi(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Another traitor

Use your brain..

No leeching in my post.. Read again.
Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by ChristianNorth: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kingsteve:
Only boys tell lies. Matured men say what they want. Babe...I want to suck your Toto Babe...I want to make love to you No time for bullshitting!
Another traitor

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by ChristianNorth: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
tydi:

Use your brain..

No leeching in my post.. Read again.
Stupid idiat.

Someone smarter than you opens a thread and asked you to spill your code without telling you of hers first and you were busy running your mouth like tap seeking for validation.

God forbid I roll with men like you.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by panmunium(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Simple, just have one room making sure its only mattress with no chair in the room. Gbam
Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by tydi(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Stupid idiat.

Someone smarter than you opens a thread and asked you to spill your code without telling you of hers first and you were busy running your mouth like tap seeking for validation.

God forbid I roll with men like you.

Lol.. It hasn't degenerated to insult nah.. You der vex oo.. Hope you have eaten today.. Like I told before.. Reread my post and use your brain this time devoid emotions..
Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by lordparcel: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
Everyone has a different format but for me first thing i would do is to ask to be friends with u....then after the toasting i request your number....though i don't rush but i know when to ATTACK....maybe during the evening time i ask to take you out from there i make sure its night then BOOM i ask you to spend the night in my house since its already night and for safety reasons i wouldnt let a preeti gal lyk you stay alone in the night from there the Game begins........Everybody na Oga for im own lane as for me i have different ways

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by ChristianNorth: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
tydi:

Lol.. It hasn't degenerated to insult nah.. You der vex oo.. Hope you have eaten today.. Like I told before.. Reread my post and use your brain this time devoid emotions..
Lol
Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by ChristianNorth: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
lordparcel:
Everyone has a different format but for me first thing i would do is to ask to be friends with u....then after the toasting i request your number....though i don't rush but i know when to ATTACK....maybe during the evening time i ask to take you out from there i make sure its night then BOOM i ask you to spend the night in my house since its already night and for safety reasons i wouldnt let a preeti gal lyk you stay alone in the night from there the Game begins........Everybody na Oga for im own lane as for me i have different ways
Now, what have you achieved with this story?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by delectablegyal(f): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
lordparcel:

this is what we are talking about. you are bad guycheesy.
Re: Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
There is no secret.

If you got the code, you got it.
No textbook formula needed.
It will come naturally.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

But Why Will People Record Themselves Having Sex / Please How Can I Last Long In Bed / Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.