Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet (2556 Views)

Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by ExAngel007(f): 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has advised that men practice basic personal hygiene habits and to stop touching a woman's vagina with their "dirty hands and saliva from dirty mouths."

According to the actress, touching a woman's private parts with dirty hands and saliva can leave her susceptible to developing yeast infection.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/2/stop-using-dirty-hands-and-saliva-from-dirty-mouths-on-a-womans-vajayjay-actress-juliet-ibrahim-advises-men-to-learn-basic-personal-hygiene-habits.html

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by OBALOLA55(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
AT YOUR MENOPAUSE AGE NA SO SO SEX FULL YOUR EMPTY HEAD IDIOTA angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Especially these 3 guys, very useless sons of satan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by boman2014: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
undecided
Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by fourboys: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
heyyyy God

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by fourboys: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
the woman mumu die can't believe she typed dat

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by Ugumsinachukwu(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Chai nah so your life day , old mama , like you

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by donbachi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Her equals somewhere,are giving women business ideas and empowerments.helping the girl child to be a better woman in future.
Dis one dey social media,dey share prick and toto tips..abi,i go call am pvssy update.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by Splendidgee: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Senomi:
Especially these 3 guys, very useless sons of satan
this pic is so funny

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
I can smell some fishy odour here. angry
Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
Teaching girls hygiene? During sex... That's so bad? undecided

Nigerian men are imbẹciles... Honestly
Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
LIVINGICON:
I can smell some fishy odour here. angry
Your mouth smells then...

Men like yourself are the recipients of this message...

Brush twice a day... wink
Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by 21savages: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Like seriously.
Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by Theboy21: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
cheesy
Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by OBALOLA55(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Raspberries:
Teaching girls hygiene? During sex... That's so bad? undecided

Nigerian men are imbẹciles... Honestly
YOU DID NOT CALL FOR GENDER EQUALITY IN UKRAIN, MAY I KNOW WHY grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by Paul53: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
This gal gat ballz dishing this advice after iceberg slim don do am finish...na now her eye clear
Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU DID NOT CALL FOR GENDER EQUALITY IN UKRAIN, MAY I KNOW WHY grin

Like I told another idiot who asked me this question

The reason Feminists don't care that the men are being forced to fight, it's because it's MEN who started the war... Their egos... Not women...

Women and children would definitely suffer... That's regrettable...

If you wanna make sense next time, start by questioning the sanity of men... Especially those in power...

It's a man who's forced his fellow men to fight a war started by he and another man and the other men who are world leaders...

Got it?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by OBALOLA55(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Raspberries:

Like I told another idiot who asked me this question

The reason Feminists don't care that the men are being forced to fight, it's because it's MEN who started the war... Their egos... Not women...

Women and children would definitely suffer... That's regrettable...

If you wanna make sense next time, start by questioning the sanity of men... Especially those in power...

It's a man who's forced his fellow men to fight a war started by he and another man and the other men who are world leaders...

Got it?
DOES THAT REALLY MATTER grin :- AFTER ALL WHAT MEN CAN DO, WOMEN CAN EQUALLY DO IT MORE BETTER THAN MEN.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
DOES THAT REALLY MATTER grin :- AFTER ALL WHAT MEN CAN DO, WOMEN CAN EQUALLY DO IT MORE BETTER THAN MEN.

When a woman starts the next world war... Then would we fight...

Until then, let the egos and greed of men keep killing men...

I disagree though...

Rape, murder, theft, slavery, torture, corruption, etc... Men take a gold medal... We can't compare... wink

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by OBALOLA55(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Raspberries:
When a woman starts the next world war... Then would we fight...

Until then, let the egos and greed of men keep killing men...

I disagree though...

Rape, murder, theft, slavery, torture, corruption, etc... Men take a gold medal... We can't compare... wink
YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE.

SHOW MEN SAY NOR BE ONLY FVCK UNA SABI FVCK.

YOU CAN ACTUALLY DEFEAT MEN ONLY IF YOU TRY ABI YOU NOR WANT MATRIARCHAL SOCIETY grin
Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE.

SHOW MEN SAY NOR BE ONLY FVCK UNA SABI FVCK.

YOU CAN ACTUALLY DEFEAT MEN ONLY IF YOU TRY ABI YOU NOR WANT MATRIARCHAL SOCIETY grin
There's news that Nigerians in Ukraine are being forced to remain in the country... Nigerian men should fight, why are they crying on twitter that the war ain't theirs to fight? grin

Men should stop being stupid... Check your ego... Then, there would be no wars and if there are no wars, women, children and MEN wouldn't have to die... wink
Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by OBALOLA55(m): 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Raspberries:
There's news that Nigerians in Ukraine are being forced to remain in the country... Nigerian men should fight, why are they crying on twitter that the war ain't theirs to fight? grin

Men should stop being stupid... Check your ego... Then, there would be no wars and if there are no wars, women, children and MEN wouldn't have to die... wink

SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU NOLONGER WANT MATRIARCHAL SOCIETY AGAIN grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by Reggaemich(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Thanks Juliet for this Tip

Some guys after using there mouth to lick plate

They would not brush there mouth

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by Nonexisting: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Just look at this evening newspaper whom her agemates are jumping from one plane to another on omugwo trips talking about sex on social media. Shame is truly a term only for the wise. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by Fedrick100: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
It won’t stop me from giving my girlfriend head
Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by BeautifulSolace(f): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
What about headies cheesy?
Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by GOFRONT(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hmmm......Iceberg Slim food that year....

But what if Vaseline is not close by at the time of action??
Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by LikeAking: 12:13am On Feb 26, 2022
Rubbish!
Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 26, 2022
How can I have an Educated Daughter & everything she represents and pilots is SEX?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by Joelobioha(m): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:
What about headies cheesy?
hardbrush.
Re: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet by Joelobioha(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2022
This post weak me oo..sex sex sex.... sad

(1) (Reply)

Get The Samsung A52 For Your Sweetheart, I'm Selling For The Cheapest Price / I Lied To My Gf About My Age. / Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.