Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Religion Vs Science: Check The Scores Here - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Vs Science: Check The Scores Here (2744 Views)

Religion Vs Christianity / Religion Vs Spirituality / Supremacy: God Vs Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Vs Science: Check The Scores Here by MJBOLT: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
i dont have time to read the lengthy trash you zombies type,just tell us what stopped your all knowing god from correcting the mistakes in the bible.how can an all knowing being not spot mistakes written in his own book,is that not foolishness and there are people who worship this foolish god.

[s]
paxonel:
And you think i will really have time for your inadequacies?
incase you don't that talking like this to theists implies insulting or attacking their personality without due logical premise let it be known to you now.
Because believing in the existence of God comes from the mind of the atheist. You do not know whether God exist or not the best you can do when approaching a theist for the first time is to ask questions were you don't understand about their beliefs first before saying their beliefs are inadequate. And you are even saying that without a concrete premise, that will amount to attacking their minds, by doing that you will never have answers to your questions.
is this your suggestion adequate premise enough to conclude that God is inadequate?

Do you hear yourself talking?

If I were you i will ask questions first where i do not understand in the bible before making suggestions
it's because you have not read bible before to know the content of it that's why you are assuming that God should do a thing like giving men the expected knowledge.
Have you asked yourself if God should give men the expected knowledge does that act alone defines God the way he was defined in the bible?
again this amount to attacking the minds of theists.
refrain from such statements and present your argument clean without attacking.
Better still if you conclude that God is foolish then you must back it up with a concrete logical premise from your understanding of the bible otherwise back off.
you are yet to come out with one contradiction since you became atheist, yet you are talking.
consult the bible first or ask question about the issue first from a theist, before concluding that there was a mistake, that's what sensible people do.
[/s]

Re: Religion Vs Science: Check The Scores Here by paxonel(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
i dont have time to read the lengthy trash you zombies type,just tell us what stopped your all knowing god from correcting the mistakes in the bible.how can an all knowing being not spot mistakes written in his own book,is that not foolishness and there are people who worship this foolish god.

[s][/s]
obviously you are a lunatic that's why you can't read, go and sort out your problem yourself, don't quote me again o

Re: Religion Vs Science: Check The Scores Here by MJBOLT: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
at least i'm not the fool worshipping a foolish god who thinks the earth is flat,supports slavery/rape,carried out mass genocide like a psycho etc.

paxonel:
obviously you are a lunatic that's why you can't read.
Don't quote me again o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Vs Science: Check The Scores Here by OtemAtum: 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Learn the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of The Churches Today Is Following Jesus Christ's Teachings? / Hell Fire Is Not Logical / Angel Micheal Worships Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.