Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos (2006 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / New Bride Mocked After Sharing These Photos From Her Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by skulnascam: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2019

A new bride took to Facebook to share photos from her traditional wedding ceremony. But rather than receive congratulatory messages, the Igbo bride was mocked for several reasons.

Toochi Ikpozu told of how her romance story “started like a play” and “discouragement was the order of the day”. However, she and her groom overcame all and had a successful traditional marriage.

After she shared her story, web users mocked her makeup. Some mocked her outfit and cake, and some mocked the ceremony and wondered what part of Igbo culture expects the couple to sit on a mat on their traditional wedding day.
Some even went as far as saying the bride’s makeup must have been done by the groom’s ex.

Web users mock excited bride after she shared her traditional wedding photos online. A look at older photos of the bride on her page shows she’s a beautiful woman who simply had the wrong makeup done on her big day.

See the photos below:

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/bride-mocked-after-she-shared-her.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by skulnascam: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
More photos

Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by skulnascam: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Na wao
Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by brodalikeme(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
This is the wickedness of make up artist, they either deceive people or transform them into worse forms.
Wetin this lady do them wey dem expose her to redicle like dis now?

2 Likes

Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by Mcy56(f): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
The lady over-dressed and the make up was too much. lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by Mariangeles(f): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
...and you had to bring it here for her to be mocked even more right ?

2 Likes

Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by PrinzCarter(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Dis is. Wat happens wen u make part payment n u HV nt paid d previous debts
Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Poverty is a bastard
Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
brodalikeme:
This is the wickedness of make up artist, they either deceive people or transform them into worse forms.

SOME OF THEM CHARGE UP TO 50-100K JUST TO MESS PEOPLE'S FACES UP LIKE THAT. I WONDER HOW THEY EVEN GET PEOPLE TO PATRONIZE THEM.

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by statistics1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin[b][/b] WTF THIS MUST BE A COMEDY MOVIE SCENE.. DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT'S REAL
Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
I wonder why no one told her the makeup is very off before allowing her to step out.
Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
Whoever did her that makeup is more of an enemy than a friend.
Haba, the make up is worse than the ones they did Fa Mulan and her fellow husband searchers. sad
Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by DimkpaBini: 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kai!
Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by hakeem4(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Was there no mirror when the make up person was working on your face

Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by luvyaself95(m): 5:47am On Jun 05, 2019
I no fit laff oh I guess the Makeup Artist is an apprentice beside is wedding done in the night...
Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by Eroms4life17(m): 5:51am On Jun 05, 2019
This is a lesson to all the bride to be who want to look like scarecrows on their wedding day.
Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2019
The woman na "aro Oke".

When a man says he will go to pick a wife in his village (even my village girls sabi what's up sef), that is the result.
Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by brodalikeme(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

SOME OF THEM CHARGE UP TO 50-100K JUST TO MESS PEOPLE'S FACES UP LIKE THAT. I WONDER HOW THEY EVEN GET PEOPLE TO PATRONIZE THEM.

You, e weak me too. After making up my sister, I almost couldn't recognize her on her wedding day.
Men have suffered!!!
Re: Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos by Chidonc(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

even 5k I no go pay for my wife make up. I see no use of those her friends if them no fit make her up.

(1) (Reply)

5 Biblical Misconceptions That You Thought Were True!! / Anita Joseph Shares Love-up Bedroom Video With Her Husband, Mc Fish / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.