Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) (3996 Views)

Does This Picture Evoke Any Feeling/emotions In You? Graphic Pics Inside... / Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
Sniper is an organ eating ,liquid monster. Officially it's a pesticide, DDVP 2,2. ( Dichlorovinyl Dimethyl phosphate compound) produced by ndi Swiss Nigeria Chemical Compound widely used as a suicide option.

killing yourself isn't fun , or romantic. It's not COOL ! and worse It's a big lie that using Sniper makes it is painless.

But when you blindly drink sniper, that you want to kill yourself, this is what will happen to you.

1.) Your eyeballs will swim in its own water as forced tears escapes from its reservoir, discharges from your nose, and migraine will set in, your chest will tighten, forcefully locking your breathe.

2.) You will be on the floor by now, screaming through all your senses, as saliva pours out from your mouth, vomiting follows as you will long to vomit your intestines too. Then sweating ,muscle fasciculation, your blood pressure will go down low, convulsions.

3.) your life will be squeezed out of you through the shutting down of your lungs and kidney....cardiac arrest will aid your departure. The last thing that will die in you, is your brain that will take in every information before shutting down.

4.) It will allow you watching youself
give up the pained ghost. That's why they will meet you when you are dead, with your eyes open, drooling, a lot of poo in your underwear, your body twisted in a strange position as you tried to fight off the pain and crises.

5.) You will climb the walls, tear the sheets, rip some of your hair off, just to quail the killing pain. You would run off from one corner of the house to another screaming for people to help you, as you slowly waste away.

6.) If you are lucky, your system could be flushed when it has not shut down everything, but you will never remain the same, if you are unlucky, you will die on your way to the hospital, or in the hospital painfully.

7.) The last memories your brain would record in it, before it shuts down, is "regrets"

8.) You are been deceived to believe sniper is the easier way out, no, it will slowly devour you from the inside, make you feel every painful moments as it shuts down your organs one by one in a tearing order forcing you to beg for your life back, as it gives you a slow, dragged, struggled, regrettable death.

If you are depressed, drink more of cold juices, while you think your way out. Suicide is not a joke.You can see, it's not an easy death.

9.) Should in case you are among those, waiting on queue to snipe yourself out, please don't it's an agonizing way to go.

10.) The dead cannot come back to tell you their experiences with sniper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by dingbang(m): 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Amakavula is like you have drank sniper before. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
dingbang:
Amakavula is like you have drank sniper before. cheesy
I am a pharmacist. wink

1 Like

Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by cooluzi: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
copy and paste dumbfk

2 Likes

Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
cooluzi:
copy and paste dumbfk
I don't nitwit, I paraphrased. Some of the initial points were nebulous, and badly worded.

PS you are a DB Bleep for mentioning me. idiot !

2 Likes

Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by cooluzi: 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Amakavula:
I don't nitwit, I paraphrased. Some of the initial points were nebulous, and badly worded.

and who mention this fool
Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
this one no go deter would be sniper drinkers wey their girlfriends go dump durin dis sallah or after sallah.dem go call this one fake news.all d same good job Amakavula.

2 Likes

Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by KristaPretty(f): 12:19am On Jun 05, 2019
NO 4

Nobody should drink sniper and expect me to pack their shiit o. I go bury you with the shit laikdat or go shiit before you take the sniper angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by KristaPretty(f): 12:20am On Jun 05, 2019
Amakavula:

So you think you provided the good and better word undecided undecided undecided
Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by dingbang(m): 5:22am On Jun 05, 2019
Amakavula:
I am a pharmacist. wink
not enough. You just have to experience it first

1 Like

Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by kingkoboko: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Wat an agonizing way 2 die!!!

But this op, u shud at lease credit d original writer of this brilliant article na. Doesn't matter if u edited it o!

Thanks 4sharing it here on NL sha. Esp wit such a shockingly captivatin title. Hehehe...

1 Like

Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by bjtinz: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
There are obvious exaggerations in OPs account, but in a nutshell, that's what happens.

1 Like

Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by bjtinz: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amakavula:

If at all you paraphrased, its very minute so it's only proper you give credit to the original source.

Nothing discredits bloggers more than stealing other peoples work.

And for a pretty girl , you sure do have a strong mouth kiss

1 Like

Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
bjtinz:

If at all you paraphrased, its very minute so it's only proper you give credit to the original source.

and reworded most of the write up.
Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by theunnamed: 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
bjtinz:

With strict emphasis on pretty girl grin

1 Like

Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by theunnamed: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amakavula:

Such gusto ugh...
How about that outing??
Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by MegaPlayBoy: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Amakavula:
Sniper is an organ eating ,liquid monster. Officially it's a pesticide, DDVP 2,2. ( Dichlorovinyl Dimethyl phosphate compound) produced by ndi Swiss Nigeria Chemical Compound widely used as a suicide option.

But when you blindly drink sniper, that you want to kill yourself, this is what will happen to you.

1.) Your eyeballs will swim in its own water as forced tears escapes from its reservoir, discharges from your nose, and migraine will set in, your chest will tighten, forcefully locking your breathe.

2.) You will be on the floor by now, screaming through all your senses, as saliva pours out from your mouth, vomiting follows as you will long to vomit your intestines too. Then sweating ,muscle fasciculation, your blood pressure will go down low, convulsions.

3.) your life will be squeezed out of you through the shutting down of your lungs and kidney....cardiac arrest will aid your departure. The last thing that will die in you, is your brain that will take in every information before shutting down.

4.) It will allow you watching youself
give up the pained ghost. That's why they will meet you when you are dead, with your eyes open, drooling, a lot of poo in your underwear, your body twisted in a strange position as you tried to fight off the pain and crises.

5.) You will climb the walls, tear the sheets, rip some of your hair off, just to quail the killing pain. You would run off from one corner of the house to another screaming for people to help you, as you slowly waste away.

6.) If you are lucky, your system could be flushed when it has not shut down everything, but you will never remain the same, if you are unlucky, you will die on your way to the hospital, or in the hospital painfully.

7.) The last memories your brain would record in it, before it shuts down, is "regrets"

8.) You are been deceived to believe sniper is the easier way out, no, it will slowly devour you from the inside, make you feel every painful moments as it shuts down your organs one by one in a tearing order forcing you to beg for your life back, as it gives you a slow, dragged, struggled, regrettable death.

If you are depressed, drink more of cold juices, while you think your way out. Suicide is not a joke.You can see, it's not an easy death.

9.) Should in case you are among those, waiting on queue to snipe yourself out, please don't it's an agonizing way to go.

10.) The dead cannot come back to tell you their experiences with sniper.
You stole this from the Education section
Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
MegaPlayBoy:
You stole this from the Education section
i didn't, stop assuming rat.
Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by kay29000(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
KristaPretty:
NO 4

Nobody should drink sniper and expect me to pack their shiit o. I go bury you with the shit laikdat or go shiit before you take the sniper angry angry

Lol. Funny.
Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by martolux(m): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
OP, don't you think a video would give better explanation/illustration ?? Why not...................?so we could have practical knowledge
Re: 10 reasons why drinking Sniper is good for you ( graphic photo ) by Zombicmodz: 12:02am On Jun 06, 2019
It's like lethal injection without the muscle relaxant and anaesthetic.

It's not worth it.

(1) (Reply)

I Keep Going Back To Him / Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing / What Happens If We Release Sperm Daily? Can We Ejaculate Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.