Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing (4006 Views)

She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her / Man Spotted With A Huge Erection After Sexually Harassing Co-passenger In BRT Bu / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Yomi4reel: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
A Nigerian lady has cried out after people looked on as a man she slapped for sexually harassing her, assaulted her at Ajah Park in Lagos.

The lady who said she was at the park to waybill an item to her mother, alleged the man who approached her started touching her boobs and butt after she rejected his offer.

However after she slapped him for sexually harassing her, she said he started beating her and dragged her on the road while passers-by looked on.

Watch the video below:https://wahalablog.com/lady-cries-out-after-people-looked-on-as-man-she-slapped-for-sexually-harassing-her-beat-her-up-at-ajah-park-in-lagos-video/

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Fahdiga(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
I've learnt not to believe women first until I hear the other side of the story. women are experts at causing trouble but will turn around immediately to cry as the victim. I'm not holding brief for the said guy but I won't believe this girl either

24 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Polynek(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Leme not conclude yet, bcox every story has two sides

8 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by HopeVictor(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sometimes it's good to mind your business before you go wound for another person fight...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by dollytino4real(f): 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
me i dey fear women n.a. adays, because even me i dey fear somethings I dey do come to talk of another woman, my dear sorry dust out the sand and go to ur house

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
U dey find who agbero go chuke bottle for body for ya akkant abi
U go motor park go slap agbero? Wetin you smoke? There are very few guys wen go even retaliate agbero harassment for inside park not to talk of woman. Next time use diplomacy find ya way, then come back with back up for ya pound of flesh.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by heendrix(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
What temerity have you in the first place to slap a guy

You deserve more and worse smelly B**ch

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Quality20(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
U dey find who agbero go chuke bottle for body for ya akkant abi
U go motor park go slap agbero? Wetin you smoke? There are very few guys wen go even retaliate agbero harassment for inside park not to talk of woman. Next time use diplomacy find ya way, then come back with back up for ya pound of flesh.
na so una de roll for South? here in d north,we help even guys not to talk of a girl. ordinary agbero una de fear? nawa for una o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by TANID(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
Polynek:
Leme not conclude yet, bcox every story has two sides
untill i see her dress to know if she be olosho

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
I wont accept this story until I hear the man's side of the story. So she slapped the man because she believed the public will save her? This belief that a man should never lay a finger on any man, no matter the provocation while they at the slightest thing can slap a man is the worst form of hypocrisy.
I dont subscribe to a man hitting a lady, but where she raises her hand on a man, she is not a lady, she has lost all lady privilege, she is a tout and should be treated as one.
As for this story, I still doubt it. The man started handling her breast and buttocks in public?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

I would never believe a one sided story..
The clown said that Men were there and didn't do anything...?? I thought men are Scum?? Why you no gather your fellow feminist Dem to help you out.. no be una dey shout women supporting women.. and future being female.. make una rally around each other and stop looking for men to help you lots out when faced with challenges..
I got zero pity for her.. na their type dey call Men dogs but now need men to save them..
Nonsense and Nigerian Feminist wannabes..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Too bad
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Polynek(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
TANID:
Bro take it easy nal, E Never reach like dat
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by chinchonglee(m): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
You go fight agbero dey expect make pple kon put hand!
Na ur matter
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by AfroKnight: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Totally wrong of the bystanders. They could at least shout at the man to stop.

All those women selling things around should not have kept quiet. The guy would have stopped if they spoke up for her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Slynation(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
This girl na mumu shaaah, in as much as what the guy did was uncalled for and condemnable, what was she expecting?? Agbero wey don sell shame buy disgrace, she wants to humiliate an agbero in his own domaingrin she should have simply warm him and walk away...now she don collect and blaming people for not coming to her rescue, people are learning to mind their business now due to past experience....

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by AfroKnight: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
TANID:

Even if she be olosho. Is that how to price her market? Must you touch her boobs? That agbero can’t even touch the boobs of confirm ashewo because he knows it’s wrong.
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
I've learnt not to believe women first until I hear the other side of the story. women are experts at causing trouble but will turn around immediately to cry as the victim. I'm not holding brief for the said guy but I won't believe this girl either
Kai I no dey put mouth for woman wahala o. Day matter wey both husband's kii themselves put still dey o. Na so one chic come report when one guyman assault her. When I come hear the other side eh. Omoh, I cane my Lane o. Ist good to hear from two sides, or better still Waka pass for woman wahala o
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Walkee: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lol I'm supposed to believe this? Is it today that girls started slapping boys for saying hello, all with the confidence that there are people around to come to her rescue if need be?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ahh is that nt ogombo busstop, chai. sister sorry
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Why couldn't u punch him back as he was assaulting u
Anyway Ur story doesn't sound complete
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Arsenate(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

I would never believe a one sided story..
The clown said that Men were there and didn't do anything...?? I thought men are Scum?? Why you no gather your fellow feminist Dem to help you out.. no be una dey shout women supporting women.. and future being female.. make una rally around each other and stop looking for men to help you lots out when faced with challenges..
I got zero pity for her.. na their type dey call Men dogs but now need men to save them..
Nonsense and Nigerian Feminist wannabes..
They are powerless without other men simps doing their dirty works.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
Arsenate:

They are powerless without other men simps doing their dirty works.

I dey tell you Bro..
I salute you my Gee..
A fellow Gunner and an Alpha Male..
Keep the energy Bro..

No time for Hoes.. and pained feminist geng..

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Arsenate(m): 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

I dey tell you Bro..
I salute you my Gee..
A fellow Gunner and an Alpha Male..
Keep the energy Bro..

No time for Hoes.. and pained feminist geng..
I hail you brother.

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Sixfeetbelle: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Fahdiga:

Once it's your gender at the forefront, you people will start asking for the other side of the story but jump in and start passing judgement once it's women at the forefront? Why the partiality?
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Sixfeetbelle: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
heendrix:

What temerity does a guy have to molest a woman? This is how you guys will be encouraging bad behavior. One day that man will molest a no-nonsense woman and watch his life get cut short.
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by BareFacedLies(m): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
heendrix:

angry
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by TANID(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
AfroKnight:

Even if she be olosho. Is that how to price her market? Must you touch her boobs? That agbero can’t even touch the boobs of confirm ashewo because he knows it’s wrong.
UNDERSTOOD
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Randy100: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Fight the battle you started grin grin
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by columbus007(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Go call your papa for house make him come fight for you Na haba
Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by YorubaPrince: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nothing concern me pass dis one? undecided

Re: Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing by Sonnobax15(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Just like that? And the people around didn't do anything?

Abeg,the story no too sound well for my ear... There's more to it.... Nigerians may behave stupidly but not to the extent of seeing a niggar molesting a woman after he has fvcked up

(1) (2) (Reply)

22 Reasons Why You MUST Never Date A Single/Divorced Mother - Opinion / In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? / Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.