Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Rugged Don Reply 9ice - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rugged Don Reply 9ice (10606 Views)

Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim / 9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by pheesayor(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2010
sledge406:

As for both of 'em DISSERS (9ice and Ruggedman), well having heard both of 'em together one after the other. I'll say Rugged's camp did a lot of lifting from 9ice's but twas a good one all the same and [b]yea Seriki FINISHED Rugged [/b]and still shocks me when I listen to his words. grin

Make them release more disses and now the cameras are over to 9ice's cheesy

I second the bolded above
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by coolguyz(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2010
both tracks. . . . . unnecessary but lizzen and laff and the battle of ''spill the beans"

Seriki in Talk i am listening - ''rugged wey dey straff him dancers''

response

Chinaydu (9ice the ingrate) - ''and so shebi him still na single?''

i'm sure next response frm 9ice camp will address the wande coal slap, the ''gay'' allegation and others too and spill more beans. . . then camp rugged address that to and. . . . . . (person wey tire go stop responding and we declare winner?)

too bad sha. . . cos i see this slipping outta both of them hands, and if yu close to peeps in the industry, guyz aint finding it funny. . . which some peeps here in that are i knw are aware of too.
but in meantime what can we do now than sit down, relax, can of beer & remote control in hand and say - 'keep it up. . . bring it on'
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by waypavers: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2010

Ruggedman and 'Nigeria' are both 'failure'.Both old and nothing to show for it.The only difference is that Nigeria is hopeful while ruggedman is hopeless,
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Mobinga: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2010
waypavers:

Ruggedman and 'Nigeria' are both 'failure'
.Both old and nothing to show for it.The only difference is that Nigeria is hopeful while ruggedman is hopeless, [/b]
hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by sweetguy10(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2010
While most of the things said in this rugged's track are lies , 9ice will reply with some much too personal stuffs about rugged. In his talk I'm listening track he seems to withheld some things and now that rugged has gone all too personal he has no choice . I foresee this thing going into the street , I foresee Mode9 or Sauce kid with 9ice doing a collabo to wreck rugged , Alright we're still listening , Adigun never disappoints I trust him , and that chinedu guy's brain has suffered some reversed metamorphosis for him to say that traidition was a flop ,
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Dotman01(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2010
bjmighty:

That song is as WACK. Shinedu was only rhyming there, nothing more. Most especially, his point were "cripply" lame if taken away from the record and given a second thought in plain.
. . . . U're  Absolutely correct!. . . . I said it b4, he was just rhyming without any sensible message!
pheesayor:

Why will loghead man use the same style with 9ice
when I say _______, you say ___________
No originality, the beat was even half cooked

. . . CORRECT!!!
pheesayor:

loghead himself confessed that his hit song ruggedybaba was birthed by 9ice. According to him, he was just writing the rap when 9ice came around, did the hook and even gave the song a title.
. . . Abi ooo. . . After blessin d hook, and  givin him dat opomulero title loghead's using. . . NOW WHO'S THE INGRATE?

pheesayor:

This is my opinion, bite me if you like
. . . . No one go bite u jare. . . U're sayin d truth
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by ajasa4link: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2010
9ice said he's gonna lay rugged's career to rest and am sure itz just a matter of time due to d way things are going
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by ajasa4link: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2010
9ice said he's gonna lay rugged's career to rest and am sure itz just a matter of time due to d way things are going
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by kaypumpin2(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2010
Someone's gotta stop this.It is gettin way outta line.

BTW,is it true 9ice's got problem with Cabasa,Jahbless and Toofie? undecided
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by cold(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2010
Come o,why nobody call me for here sef maq i rep angry
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by cold(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2010
Ruggedy Baba still doin his thang.Diz fools don't even know the half.

Fck the haters
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by waypavers: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2010
shu
cold:

Ruggedy Baba still doin his thang.Diz fools don't even know the half.

Fck the haters

shut up jor, no wonder see ur name self, "cold", dat na y ur life cold life ruggedy own, People no go buy hin album, very soon he go dey pirate 9ice's album sell for Alaba, I beg leave road,
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by cold(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2010
waypavers:

shu

shut up jor, no wonder see your name self, "cold", dat na y your life cold life ruggedy own, People no go buy hin album, very soon he go dey pirate 9ice's album sell for Alaba, I beg leave road,
Who be dis 1 again undecided Arguing wiv u will amount to a collossal waste of my intelligence.Ruggedy has been doin this frm ways back,y'all rabble rousers,paper tigers,needles in haystacks.None of ya-9ice,modey & the accompanying s*upid fans can hold a candle to this dude.He's in a league of his own.Abi u no hear the distinction in the disses?When push comes to shove,we know who the boss is.Nuff said
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by 04kaa: 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2010
seriki vs chinaydu coming soon grin grin grin grin grin   original lyrical rap battle part 1 grin grin

chinaydu version is very weak, seriki's rap still rings bell on my head,all this guys no sabi rap jare,
chinaydu's beat was very wack grin grin beef song sweet well well, 9ice and seriki its ur turn to reply o grin grin grin

naija hiphop sweet i beg grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by sledge406: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2010
Old man, u nor see Bjmighty and iz2much to promote.

BTW, someone shud drag Ruggedman and 9ice to Nairaland grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by cold(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2010
04kaa:

seriki vs chinaydu coming soon grin grin grin grin grin   original lyrical rap battle part 1 grin grin

chinaydu version is very weak, seriki's rap still rings bell on my head,all this guys no sabi rap jare,
chinaydu's beat was very wack grin grin   beef song sweet well well, 9ice and seriki its your turn to reply o grin grin grin

naija hiphop sweet i beg grin grin
You were expectin a reply,now u got 1.If u say that ish is weak-mehn u must be smoking some weak grass.Come my end maq i giv u the original  grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by 04kaa: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2010
sledge406:

Old man, u nor see Bjmighty and iz2much to promote.

u sef promote am now, abi u no get liver??  bjmighty vs iz2much, iz2much wan die  grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by 04kaa: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2010
cold:

You were expectin a reply,now u got 1.If u say that ish is weak-mehn u must be smoking some weak grass.Come my end maq i giv u the original  grin

cold to be honest wit u , i expected more from a rugged reply, i have a feeling rugged didnt even know that chinaydu did this track,, where is the original rugged, the king /originator of naija diss songs!! cold i repeat chinaydu version is very weak, !!!chinaydu should have gotten a berra beat, and his flow is so 5 years old, cold oya bite me grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by MeGaStReEt: 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2010
straight to 6 feet

this is mortuary blow, no be death blow

9ice should have settled with RM amicably, he decided to do it the hard way, see wetin him don cos to himself now

our pipo say no throw stone enter market, e fit go meet your love ones
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by cold(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2010
04kaa:

cold to be honest wit u , i expected more from a rugged reply, i have a feeling rugged didnt even know that chinaydu did this track,, where is the original rugged, the king /originator of naija diss songs!!   cold i repeat chinaydu version is very weak, !!!chinaydu should have gotten a berra beat, and his flow is so 5 years old, cold oya bite me grin grin
Na now i knw say u no even knw wetin the game dey all abt.This ish goes deep,in fact it's not just deep it's bottomless.U still dey play with sand  grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by 04kaa: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2010
cold:

This ish goes deep,in fact it's not just deep it's bottomless.  grin

well maybe u are right, but i expected entertainment and not just pant washing, u obviously dont get my point, grin grin do u
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by cold(m): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2010
04kaa:

well maybe u are right, but i expected entertainment and not just pant washing, u obviously dont get my point, grin grin do u
Did u just say entertainment? Last tym i checked,9ice called Rugged a baztard.Nigga are u for real
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by 04kaa: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2010
cold:

Did u just say entertainment? Last tym i checked,9ice called Rugged  a baztard.Nigga are u for real 

everyone knows rugged is not a baztard , take it easy, cold. which one be your own . why are u so cold, lmao. just kidding, see in a beef song, the entertainment value should not be removed,  i will listen to seriki version and shove chinaydu version aside, beef and disses need a dope beat and mad lyrical content , not just personal attacks,
it doesnt look like we are on the same thinking faculty, i really dont need to school u on this  u should know all this by now boy.  grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by waypavers: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2010
cold:

Who be dis 1 again undecided Arguing wiv u will amount to a collossal waste of my intelligence.Ruggedy has been doin this frm ways back,y'all rabble rousers,paper tigers,needles in haystacks.None of ya-9ice,modey & the accompanying s*upid fans can hold a candle to this dude.He's in a league of his own.Abi u no hear the distinction in the disses?When push comes to shove,we know who the boss is.Nuff said

Oloriburuku ni boy yi sha? Mode9 don finish Rugged man long time ago, dat na old news, When last did he have a hit track? See Mode9, over 150 tracks already, which fu*cking league of his own? If you follow rugged, You are very likely to be destroyed ,crushed and embalm soon, by Seriki omo owo, dey go jor, Cold apaaaa like lyk hin Master

Rugged no even dey original for hin track, come dey use 9ice's template, cold+rugged+chenedu=trailer mouth
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by cold(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2010
@ ofoka Yh i get your drift.It shld all be for fun & entertainment.Nuthin serious,unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case.This whole ish just went up a notch or two.
As for you waypavers i'll revisit ur case at the appriopriate tym
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by dawhizkid1(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2010
Sum people juzt dey bring their hatred 4 Rugged come dis thread. Smh. Truth is, an unbiased mind will tell u that this is wat d deal is. It Rugged 3-1 9ice. I'm out. . . . Like a new album.
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by 04kaa: 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2010
cold:

@ ofoka Yh i get your drift.It shld all be for fun & entertainment.Nuthin serious,unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case.This whole ish just went up a notch or two.
well u got a good point there sha. but.i still wonder why rugged is scared to battle himself,
that is regarded as cowardice in some quarters grin grin

cold:

As for you waypavers i'll revisit your case at the appriopriate tym

lmfao, sledge another battle is here, its cold vs wavpayers grin grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by preshizeee(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2010
and d beefs goes on 9ice is so dumb everlasting!!!, you had tony Payne jumping on taxis with your baby boy but she bought u d first car u ever drove a honda baby boy, when i say 9ice you say ingrate ,when i say bashorun you say goooh, ruggedy done use chandi finish 9nice
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2010
guys debating this thing from a mature perspective at cybereagles.com. Rugged was right in trying to clear his name via the phone call, and as Toni Payne said 9ice trying to make money over the whole issue is immature, real blood money. the mature thing to do was to refute the rumours in the first place. if he wanted to keep mum, he should have done so but by releasing talk i'm listening that's where he lost all righteousness.

and it seems many people hear didn't hear this part of the song before the gay, mandela lines : "since you dwell on rumours, here's a few i heard people say, little birdie told me, "

point is 9ice is wickedly trying to profit on rumours, blood money. instead of doing the right thing and setting records straight, so rugged's boy was just giving him back his own medicine.
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 2:45am On Oct 01, 2010
haha
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 2:51am On Oct 01, 2010
oh
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by shotster50(m): 3:35am On Oct 01, 2010
^^^^^Its a shame that you hatred for Ruggedman who you most certainly do not know is beclouding your sense of reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? / Best Of Akon Mix By Dj Expensive / Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.