Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Rugged Don Reply 9ice - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rugged Don Reply 9ice (10608 Views)

Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim / 9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by sledge406: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^^
Confused soul, you well at all Since when your eyes turn to 4:30 abi na half past sharp You dey quote Ofoka dey insult am abi una get beef too
Try graduate from that school first before you claim to pass common entrance. Quit using the [i]B[/i]astard word anyhow cos you end up insulting yourself the more. We all know your gory past and wack present as well as where you future is headed. No dey insult yourself again.

Ofoka. . .U nor go hide your RAT teeth Sisi ko, Eko ni!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by 04kaa: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2010
da-whizkid:

SLEDGE Bas.t.ard! If u know say u get Head at all, make u bust for audio. Nairalanders r waiting for you, put your 'audio' where your mouth is.
I'm in School now bt if the Bas.t.ard drop an audio diss, I swear i go reply in 7days!

SLEDGE THIS IS AN INSULT, WHIZKID HAS CHALLENGED U OPENLY, ARE U GOING TO CHICKEN OUT CHICKEN grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by sledge406: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2010
;d
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2010
Mode9 loading up . . . . . . . .This is what Loghead man should be doing with his time, instead of spending all his life on twitter as say hin life don attach to am. Don't go near anywhere you see the number 9 i.e Mode[b]9[/b] or [b]9[/b]ice"Fear of the 9ines is the beginning of wisdom" every rapper knows that now.

Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by khanye(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^^I want Rugheadman to reply death blow jor . . . grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by pheesayor(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
khanye:

^^^I want Rugheadman to reply death blow jor . . . grin

If he does I swear I'll suck his d!ck, but you know that ain't gonna happen grin grin grin. Deathblow dealt a huge blow and I don't think he can ever recover
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by khanye(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
pheesayor:

If he does I swear I'll suck his manliness, but you know that ain't gonna happen grin grin grin. Deathblow dealt a huge blow and I don't think he can ever recover

Lmao grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
Mode9 and Tim Westwood. Damn!!! E no go better for anybody wey talk say mode9 no be naija rap jesus. Somebody say Amen grin grin grin grin

Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by mystikal(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2010
Na Payne I dey pity
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by khanye(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2010
bjmighty:

Mode9 and Tim Westwood. Damn!!! E no go better for anybody wey talk say mode9 no be naija rap jesus. Somebody say Amen grin grin grin grin

Amin to rin le grin . . . . . . . Inbox mi for FB abeg, we get talk. wink
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Bamsyle2(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2010
04kaa:

. . . OR ARE U SCARED OF DA-WHIZKID NOW I USED TO THINK U WERE LION HEARTED , I DIDNT KNOW U WERE A SISI. SLEDGE MY FOOT, DA-WHIZKID OYA COME AND BATTLE SLEGDE O grin ;

Hehehe . . .

Drama never ends on NL as long as O4kaa is around.
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Reptyle(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2010
Just heard both 9ice' and Naydu's tracks back to back on Rhythm FM; IMO, 9ice got murked on d latter track. Lie lie no good
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by oddy4real(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2010
Obviously, while Loggedman and that olodo called CHINEDU were releasing that track on 9ice, tellign stupid lies, 9ice was performing all over the world; from Malaysia to Dubai, to Singapore, to London, to Abuja and then to Amsterdam. Naydu the fool said 9ice career is suffering but even a crying man sees. Every one, even my 4 year old sister knows that 9ice is on top of his game, and that Ruggedy's last good track was released in 2007, January which was RUGGEDY BABA featuring 9ICE.

So, Dammiefool and all the other Ruggedman apologists and bootlickers, go and hide your face, and if you feel you still gat game, i am here for you.
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 4:40am On Oct 11, 2010
oddy4real:

Obviously, while Loggedman and that olodo called CHINEDU were releasing that track on 9ice, tellign silly lies, 9ice was performing all over the world; from Malaysia to Dubai, to Singapore, to London, to Abuja and then to Amsterdam. Naydu the fool said 9ice career is suffering but even a crying man sees. Every one, even my 4 year old sister knows that 9ice is on top of his game, and that Rugge grin ;Ddy's last good track was released in 2007, January which was RUGGEDY BABA featuring 9ICE.

So, Dammiefool and all the other Ruggedman apologists and bootlickers, go and hide your face, and if you feel you still gat game, i am here for you.

^^^LMAO. Now Dammiefool. . . . That is a calll out. Dnt pretend like u didn't get the pun.
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by phemmy88(m): 6:32am On Oct 11, 2010
What u don't know is that, a thousand n 1 of 9ice can't run Rugged down, 9ice is losing his fan every seconds, dude think he has arrived- he became so obsess with fame that he kicked out old friend, bite d finger that fed him.

, performing in London my foot! Better say dude perform in strippers joint with less than 10 bi+ches!

"it's either u love my comment or hate it, peace or war!"
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by javalove(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2010
phemmy88:

What u don't know is that, a thousand n 1 of 9ice can't run Rugged down, 9ice is losing his fan every seconds, dude think he has arrived- he became so obsess with fame that he kicked out old friend, bite d finger that fed him.

, performing in London my foot! Better say dude perform in strippers joint with less than 10 bi+ches!

you are a toddler. . .stupid comment. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2010
^^^ Lol Toddler.
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by pheesayor(m): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2010
javalove:

you are a toddler. . .silly comment. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

Yo Java!!!! Straight to the point grin grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by oddy4real(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2010
phemmy88:

I am sure you are either going senile or you have selective amnesia. Am sure its one of the two grin grin grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by oddy4real(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2010
phemmy88:

What u don't know is that, a thousand n 1 of 9ice can't run Rugged down,  9ice is losing his fan every seconds, dude think he has arrived- he became so obsess with fame that he kicked out old friend, bite d finger that fed him.

I am sure you are either going senile or you have selective amnesia. Am sure its one of the two grin grin grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^^ Hehehe grin grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2010
Bj, plz when will 9ice album be out. I mean bashorun and versus
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Dotman01(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2010
Kayus43:

. . . According to 9ice 10.10.10 10am i.e(10am yesterday), but am nt sure if the album is out yet. . . .waitin for update on his fb page!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2010
Kayus43:

Dotman01:

. . . According to 9ice 10.10.10 10am i.e(10am yesterday), but am nt sure if the album is out yet. . . .waitin for update on his fb page!

Na so ooooo. We dey wait ooo

Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Dotman01(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2010
bjmighty:

. . . . Bashorun gaa and versus album will be release dec 7 2010. . . Confirmed!!!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Dotman01(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2010
bjmighty:

. . . . Bashorun gaa and versus album will be release dec 7 2010. . . Confirmed!!!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by eedrees(m): 6:34am On Oct 12, 2010
Dammiefoool nd co.,u jst dey talk rubbish,,logheadman himself can neva 4get the 9ice track even if they re-concile coz d track was released on d 20th of september (loghead bornday), B.O.M.B, LMAO
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2010
eedrees:

Dammiefoool nd co.,u jst dey talk rubbish,,logheadman himself can neva 4get the 9ice track even if they re-concile coz d track was released on d 20th of september (loghead bornday), B.O.M.B, LMAO

You're right! That was a parcel bomb bday gift. Infact, the bday gift of the year. Loghead man's career is as good as dead and rotten. Abeg, make we bone dis topic open anoda chapter plsssss.
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Dotman01(m): 7:04am On Oct 12, 2010
bjmighty:

You're right! That was a parcel bomb bday gift. Infact, the bday gift of the year. Loghead man's career is as good as dead and rotten. Abeg, make we bone dis topic open anoda chapter plsssss.
. . . . When is loghead releasin his album sef? Abi e don do the party since na! . . . Fear dey catch am. . .he's coward!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2010
Dotman01:

. . . . When is loghead releasin his album sef? Abi e don do the party since na! . . . Fear dey catch am. . .he's coward!

I heard he is dropping it 2012 after world don end. grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by dammiecool(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2010
eedrees:

When 9ice promised Ruggedy a birthday present(diss track) I don dey fear say nice go tear Rugged apart BUT when I heard d so called diss track (nice version).kaiii 9ice fall my hand, d track has no effect on rugged man.
Believe it or not chynedu replied seriki version n not 9ice version cos 9ice diss was lame n couldnt crutches.

Bashorun goo oh! sorry 9ice gooo!!!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2010
^^Empty Brain talking!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? / Best Of Akon Mix By Dj Expensive / Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.