Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? (1371 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? / Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by vteen1: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2019
Please what the cure for heart break cos i cant hold myself anylonger
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Vacation. If you can afford it, see the world.

Food, but the weight gain no go be here.

Stay off liquor sha.
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by tee59(f): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Sniper.

2 Likes

Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by funshint(m): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Time

1 Like

Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by MJBOLT: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2019
move on

1 Like

Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by natnoble(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2019
Music and watching movies
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by LostMyZeal(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2019
Get a sniper then, video camera your last message cool
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by AK6464(m): 11:10am On Jun 05, 2019
Upgrading the side chick or sideguy
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by Davash222(m): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Two chilled-mortuary standard- bottles of Heineken with fish pepper soup.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by waleyp(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2019
Some People Just Take Things For Play Play, If You Know You CanT Contribute Positivily Just IGNoRe, Why Would Someone Say SNIPER, Thats Not FunNY At All. HeartBreak Would Come And Go But You Just Have To HandLe The MoMent Gently... E No Easy But It Will Pass

4 Likes

Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by chinchonglee(m): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2019
Lemme nt say
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by waleyp(m): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2019
LoL That CanT Work, What Worked For You Might Not Work For Others, So How Long Do You Want Him To Be Taking The BEER And The Fish?
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2019
tee59:
Sniper.

Pls be careful of wat u say some ppl don't have the heart to endure
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by habsydiamond(m): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2019
Engage in some activities that will take ur mind off her. For example if u have videogames. It's time to unpack it and enjoy or u keep itself busy with some books or get laid... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Have you heard of PUBG ?
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by dazzlingd(m): 11:35am On Jun 05, 2019
Blend ginger with kolanut... Drink early in the morning...

It works like magic... Don't ask me how, just do it
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by tee59(f): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

Why quoting me? Some of these people drinking snipers were given words of comfort and courage, but they still went ahead to commit suicide. If the op's brain is still functioning well, he won't commit suicide and if not, despite your useful contributions, he will still go to sleep for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by wamide042(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sniper and a sheet of paper to pen down your grievances..
It's even easy now, you can make a live video of you drinking Sniper...I believe that will cure heartbreak.
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by RESHARPENED: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Two things that wouldn't help:

Booze and blaming yourself.

Whatever you do, never EVER stay idle and alone. Your mind would wander to the good times you spent together. And your heart would break all over again.

Here's what I did when I broke up with my gf:

I tortured myself with a picture of how beautiful she was. How I was going to lose a very special person. I nearly destroyed my own mind with thoughts of how terrible I was because I couldn't hold on to such a 'jewel of inestimable value'.

Then something shocking happened!!!.

I realised that I felt the same way about the gf I had before her. And the one before that. And the one before the one before that one.

And that was it. I couldn't help laughing at myself. I told myself 'truly, she's a wonderful person' and then I smiled with the assurance that 'there are other 5 billion wonderful persons out there' grin

Just work to improve yourself and rest assured that there are people out there who'd make you happier than your ex ever could.

Take heart!.

3 Likes

Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by tee59(f): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

Why quoting me? Some of these people drinking snipers were given words of comfort and courage, but they still went ahead to commit suicide. If the op's brain is still functioning well, he won't commit suicide and if not, despite your useful contributions, he will still go to sleep for eternity. cry
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by Opportuneke(m): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Just take a trip bro,
Travel and tour the beautiful world....

O Boy!!! See as heartbreak go turn person to tourist!!!!

Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
tee59:
Why quoting me? Some of these people drinking snipers were given words of comfort and courage, but they still went ahead to commit suicide. If the op's brain is still functioning well, he won't commit suicide and if not, despite your useful contributions, he will still go to sleep for eternity. cry

Well it's beta to do the right thing pls
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by Fourwinds: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
vteen1:
dont you have work... I deal with algorithms... No time
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by catwalq(f): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
kennygee:

Stay off liquor sha.

Was feeling you right until this point... grin grin
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by vteen1: 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
AK6464:
Upgrading the side chick or sideguy
Dont have a side chick only her i dont double date
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by vteen1: 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
habsydiamond:
Engage in some activities that will take ur mind off her. For example if u have videogames. It's time to unpack it and enjoy or u keep itself busy with some books or get laid... undecided undecided
Thanks
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by AK6464(m): 6:52am On Jun 07, 2019
vteen1:
Dont have a side chick only her i dont double date
Then shop for a replacement ASAP
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by anochuko01(m): 6:58am On Jun 07, 2019
ENGAGE IN ACTIVITIES AND DELETE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER FROM YOUR PHONE AND SOCIAL MEDIA!
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by vteen1: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
AK6464:

Then shop for a replacement ASAP
thanks she already came back and apolygize i accept her but dont trust her lik before
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
vteen1:
Booze and party with lots of slay queens as much as u can till u ruin urself tongue
Re: Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
vteen1:
thanks she already came back and apolygize i accept her but dont trust her lik before

Why did u do it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Adult Movie Star Lists Celebrities She’s Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Woman Assaults Her Boyfriend On Plane For Looking At Other Women / Why Do White People Like Pda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.