Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (30054 Views)

Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group / Photo News: Ongoing Pro- Oduduwa Independence Rally In London Today - Pics / I Shall Move The Motion For Oduduwa's Independence From Nigerian Colonial Rule - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by ACE1010: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
This man has graduated to another level in terms of weed smoking grin grin
He should ask Dasuki and Rtd Major Hamsat what does detention look like grin grin somebody should advise him enjoy his loot quietly, if not.....I have said my own grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by budaatum: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Can sombori tell this clown he is not his father! angry
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by splendour7(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yelobam moozelems will not like this.
Just look at the man that started Islamization in Nigeria below.
Wow! So This Is The Man That Conquared The Whole North And Even Kwara State And Enslave The Yolobats?
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by budaatum: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
Blakjewelry:
he should put on his balls of steal and do just that
He should man! Then we all kick him and see if he hurts.
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Idonvex: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by bilulu(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ategberoson:
who your motion EPP? he must think Yoruba can be cajole like how KANU easily grab Igbo balls
Yorubas can't be cajoled cuz they re bunch of betrayals....
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yelobam moozelems will not like this.
Just look at the man that started Islamization in Nigeria below.
Bro, is that really the pic of Dan Fodio?
First time I will be seeing this if truly it's him
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by weoai(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
In what capacity please? Who is this guy again?

Lizzysamuel:
Femi Fani-Kayode has threatened to move the motion for Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence from Nigeria if the Islamisation and Fulanisation agenda continues.

The former minister of aviation made his intentions known just after ex-president Olusegun Obasnjo and Catholic Arch Bishop Cardinal Okogie aired their fears regarding the agenda as well.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/ffk-threatens-to-move-the-motion-for-yorubas-oduduwa-independence-from-nigeria/

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by bigfish3k: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
MAYOWAAK:
POOR ATTEMPT AT REVISING HISTORY:
Four Nigerians have been acknowledged at different times to have moved the motion for Nigeria's independence in the following order:
1.Anthony Enahoro moved his motion in 1953 for independence in 1956.
2.Samuel Ladoke Akintola moved his motion in 1957 for independence in 1959.
3.Remi Fani Kayode moved his motion in 1958 for independence on 2nd April 1960.
4.Abubakar Tafawa Balewa moved his motion in 1959 for independence on 1st October 1960.
From the above chronology,the only motion that was successful was the one initiated by Balewa and not the one made by his father.

i still dont understand why most yorubas are in love with an entity that has failed and has no hope of success or growth, but quick to attack anybody including theirs that profers a solution which they themselves shy away from providing any glimpse of hope/solution for the country they so much love. they just want everybody to drown with them
if i ask u what is the solution to Nigerias problems now -- from my experience, u will just resort to rigmarole or insults

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by bigfish3k: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
BabaAduras:

Who is FKK to talk on behalf of Afonjas? We Yorubas do not see him more than an IPOB supporting bastard that will sing the praise of anybody that will give money.

He cannot move a motion to change his house address talk less of moving a motion for Yoruba's independence. If FKK thinks he has follower in the West, let him contest for an elective position. He will not win in his house, not to talk of street or ward. He cannot win a Councillorship position anywhere in the West. Maybe he can do so in Igboland

I dire him to move the motion, we will see where he will end. His case will worse than Kanu - at least Kanu had some jobless Igbos supporting him. Even jobless Afonjas will not support this delusional bastard called FKK.

Like I said in earlier posts, FKK is just talking to stay in the news, especially now that his corruption case is heating up again. We Afonjas know him better. We knew his bastard father too.

why do u support ur people tying ur destiny to some other people instead of supporting being free and independent

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
bilulu:

betraying is one of the features of Machiavellian form in politics. this is not call betraying but political dice.

politics is a game and it will always remained a game all over the world. Igbo see politics as hereditary and rotation but is never done that way all over the world that's why you people are backward politically

the word betrayer, betraying doesn't exist in politics. political debate is not for kid like you, vote your candidate and stop wailing when I vote for mine

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by bilulu(m): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ategberoson:

betraying is one of the features Machiavellian form of politics. this is not call betraying but political dice.

politics is a game and it will always remained a game all over the world. Igbo see politics as hereditary and rotation but is never done that way all over the world that's why you people are backward politically

the word betrayer, betraying doesn't exist in politics. political debate is not for kid like you, vote your candidate and stop wailing when I vote for mine
why do you guys always see anyone having a contrary opinion as igbo? are you telling me all Yorubas ve same opinion? I believe it was in Lagos people were prevented from voting their choice not in d East....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Miketonia: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ategberoson:
who your motion EPP? he must think Yoruba can be cajole like how KANU easily grab Igbo balls
I love this. You have agreed that Yorubas don't have balls
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by DedeNkem: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
I wish he would do that. The Nigerian project is a total failure! The parasitic North has been pillaging this country and will do anything (inluding starting a war) to block any secession!
If Nigeria collapses the North is doomed!
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Rockandroll(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
quote author=Lizzysamuel post=79040964]Femi Fani-Kayode has threatened to move the motion for Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence from Nigeria if the Islamisation and Fulanisation agenda continues.

The former minister of aviation made his intentions known just after ex-president Olusegun Obasnjo and Catholic Arch Bishop Cardinal Okogie aired their fears regarding the agenda as well.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/ffk-threatens-to-move-the-motion-for-yorubas-oduduwa-independence-from-nigeria/

[And what are the Christians doing? Just making noise on social media. I think it should go beyond this. If the Christians and other religions think that this is a threat, they should for an organisation, weed out Charlatans, get a strategy, involve the mega churches to spend some money so as to protect the prosterity of the church.
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by lawani: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nigeria is overdue for breakup.
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
vicfajeze:
PLS,WHO ARE D YANMIRINS?
Yanmirins always want to divide Yoruba on religion matter.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Zing85: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
cheesy so Obj can become president again and he will become minister again
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Simbrixton(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jgovt:
The Yorubas I know will never support this Man with good intentions
Bleep u and ur pessimism there are so many yoruba secessionist it's igbos in lagos that should be worried

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by chiedu7: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
BravoDe:
That marks the end of the Hausa's. They can't survive without southern Nigeria.

They know it

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Simbrixton(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
bigfish3k:

why do u support ur people tying ur destiny to some other people instead of supporting being free and independent
any yoruba that doesn't want independence is a bastard

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by BabaAduras: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
bigfish3k:

I am sure I am as free as I want to be and I believe we (the Afonjas) are as free as we want be. The issue tying our destiny to some other people destiny does not arise. You are totally off the mark if you think the fact that we (The Afonjas) are committed to the unity of Nigeria equates to loss of FREEDOM. Then you don't know what FREEDOM is.

The issue here is a BASTARD like FKK that cannot win election in his house, not to talk of street or ward making decision on the present and future of my tribe. I take serious exception to that.

I also take serious exception to people like OBJ using us PAWNS in a play political game (ISLAMIZATION and FULANIZATION) aimed at protecting his OIL BLOCKS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by chiedu7: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ugosample:

so you don't hear the news of these fulani bandits wrecking havoc in the SW?
And buhari being the chief security officer is doing nothing abt it....
the gov no dey try too.

When other parts of Nigeria was feeling the heat
and they complain
idiot Buhari supporters from the SW will shout then down
to these lots ethnicity and paving way for Yoruba presidency in 2023 matters more than anything, even the security of their people

it is clear that buhari and his security chiefs are complicit in this matter

here is a victims narration.

He escaped from Fulani herdsmen and is crying out to the Yoruba's to warn that Yoruba Land is under siege from Buhari's Fulani Herdsmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDx8mzlBcaM

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by vicfajeze: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
Yanmirins always want to divide Yoruba on religion matter.
THANK U SIR
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by vicfajeze: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
bilulu:

WHO ARE THE BETRAYALS?
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by splendour7(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ategberoson:
leave That Talk...The Truth Is Tha Yorobats Are Cowards, They Can't Summon The Courage And Demand For Oduduwa Freedom..Eheee How Far About He 7day Aultimatume Yorobats Issued To Fulanis In Yorobats Land? Abi The 7 Days Never Reach Ni? Kikikikiki
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by vicfajeze: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
Miketonia:

I love this. You have agreed that Yorubas don't have balls
WHAT SORT OF BALLS ARE U TALKING ABOUT SIR?IS IT FOOTBALL OR BALLGAME?
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by budaatum: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
MAYOWAAK:
POOR ATTEMPT AT REVISING HISTORY:
Four Nigerians have been acknowledged at different times to have moved the motion for Nigeria's independence in the following order:
1.Anthony Enahoro moved his motion in 1953 for independence in 1956.
2.Samuel Ladoke Akintola moved his motion in 1957 for independence in 1959.
3.Remi Fani Kayode moved his motion in 1958 for independence on 2nd April 1960.
4.Abubakar Tafawa Balewa moved his motion in 1959 for independence on 1st October 1960.
From the above chronology,the only motion that was successful was the one initiated by Balewa and not the one made by his father.
This is untrue! Please! This is like saying only Moses last plague worked! Don't the other plagues count?

In 1920s Herbert Macaulay proposed Nigerian nationalism in order to be able to resist colonialism. In 1945 Michael Imoudu organized a general strike saying let my people go, the first motion by Anthony Enahoro in 1953 for independence in 1956 was a battle in a war those two begun. The second one moved by Samuel Ladoke Akintola in 1957 for 1959 was a salvo in the same battle. The third by this clown's father, Remi Fani Kayode in 1958 for independence on 2nd April 1960 was door to door combat. And the last in 1959 by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was victory on 1st October 1960 which they'd all been fighting for all along.
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by Basher8583: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
sankky:
I love this man's courage and consistency.
Love him or hate him, he has carved a niche for himself in Nigeria's political terrain.
The fact that they have used different courts and judges to try to cage and silence him without success speaks volumes about FFK.
I don't know what has happened to Fayose's voice nowadays.

Trust my FG never get him time. He's dangerously seeking attention that is being ignored by FG.
By the time FG remembers him trust me he will be gentle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by bigfish3k: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
BabaAduras:

I am sure I am as free as I want to be and I believe we (the Afonjas) are as free as we want be. The issue tying our destiny to some other people destiny does not arise. You are totally off the mark if you think the fact that we (The Afonjas) are committed to the unity of Nigeria equates to loss of FREEDOM. Then you don't know what FREEDOM is.

The issue here is a BASTARD like FKK that cannot win election in his house, not to talk of street or ward making decision on the present and future of my tribe. I take serious exception to that.

I also take serious exception to people like OBJ using us PAWNS in a play political game (ISLAMIZATION and FULANIZATION) aimed at protecting his OIL BLOCKS.

u are not free - ur people are at the forefront of true federalism, state police and restructuring but cant get it because the north dont want it.
- lagos population is under counted because of the sharing formula used in the federation - lagos population is still being disputed
- the south has less states than the north
- u cant create local govt as u want in ur region, u now resort to LCDA out of frustration
- are u the one controlling ur atlantic ocean in lagos port?
- i know u dont like herdsmen trampling on ur farms but u cant do anything about it but forced to live with it
- i know u dont like VAT money realised from brewery in ur region being shared with those that hate brewery
my brother u are the one that dont know what freedom is

1 Like

Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by gtown: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Everybody fail to realize what's happening in Nigeria..come to Benue state..the soldiers fighting herdsmen are all Fulani like them..they only go inside the forest to gist with their brothers...like that woman that was kidnapped rightly said...*we also have southern criminals,but there is no way southern criminals would go occupy forests in north east or north west Nigeria is gradually burning down..Fulani freely go cause havoc in other regions...the presidency silence not helping issues atall..the blind Nigerians insulting the ones that could see a forehand..

Kids feel they know more than obasanjo and other erderly men that fought for Nigeria...the fulanis are gradually gaining grounds in all region...please Nigerians wake up to see what's in front of us..
those Jukun killing you and raping your women freely are not Fulani. Or are Jukun now to be classified under Fulani?
It is very unfortunate that TIV Genarals like David Mark have not balls to face the only Jukun Field Marshall Theophilus Danjuma.
Re: FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria by YenYo: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Buhari's highhandedness will break up this nation.

He thinks being calm in the face of this dehumanization means we are fools.

Once it starts ,the Fulani's will.call upon UN to help.them cos then it will be fight to finish.There would not be what happened in 1967 when Biafra was forced to surrender.

They think when ppl are calm then it means they are coward.

They should be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director / South-West Governors Propose Six Regions, Demand LG Autonomy, Resource Control / Tribunal Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Sowunmi, Declares APC’s Ogunyemi Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.