Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Free Will And Freedom From Sin - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Will And Freedom From Sin (2401 Views)

Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers / The Right Prayer For Repentance From Sin / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by LordReed(m): 12:26am On Jun 07, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Morality defines good and evil.

Morality is the ability to choose to submit to God or to rebel against Him.

Submission to God is good. Rebellion against Him is evil.

Therefore, it is impossible to live a good life in rebellion against God.

Ok
Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by malvisguy212: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2019
tintingz:
You're beginning to grasp at straws.

I've answered you, now answer my question, before I was created did God knows my end and in details?
yes.
Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by tintingz(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2019
malvisguy212:
yes.
Ok, so while I was uncreated, how was my fate known and destined when I'm not yet existing to make any decisions?
Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by malvisguy212: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2019
tintingz:
Ok, so while I was uncreated, how was my fate known and destined when I'm not yet existing to make any decisions?
in Isaiah the Bible say before the earth was created God has already declared the end from the beginning.
Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by tintingz(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2019
malvisguy212:
in Isaiah the Bible say before the earth was created God has already declared the end from the beginning.
How does freewill work here when God has declared everything?
Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by Shepherd00: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2019
LordReed:

without being aware; unintentionally.
Now Lord of Reeds, let me explain some.thing for you. You may not grasp it becos it's above you. However, I'll try to let you in.

Sin, is a nature, not an act. It's not something you do, it's what you are. What you do then is fueled or propelled by that Nature.

I have a new Nature right now. It's called 'Righteousness' given to me by Christ Jesus, so the sin Nature is gone from me. I do not bare the fruits of sin anymore.

I see and identify Sin clearly now and work away from it by the grace of God enabling me.

So, yes, I do not commit sin anymore.
Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by Shepherd00: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2019
tintingz:
tintingz
You didn't tell me if God is responsible for your theft, lies, cheating fornication murders both physically and intentionally.
I need to hear you say when you lie it's God who makes you lie.

Go on.
Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by LordReed(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2019
Shepherd00:

Now Lord of Reeds, let me explain some.thing for you. You may not grasp it becos it's above you. However, I'll try to let you in.

Sin, is a nature, not an act. It's not something you do, it's what you are. What you do then is fueled or propelled by that Nature.

I have a new Nature right now. It's called 'Righteousness' given to me by Christ Jesus, so the sin Nature is gone from me. I do not bare the fruits of sin anymore.

I see and identify Sin clearly now and work away from it by the grace of God enabling me.

So, yes, I do not commit sin anymore.

Ok
Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by malvisguy212: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
tintingz:
How does freewill work here when God has declared everything?
well, the concept of freewill , predestination and foreknowledge is one concept that will remain mystery to man, I believe a finite man try to understand an infinite being is an uphill task, we are only to understand what God has reveal about himself.there are dimension of life that is beyond our understanding. I am not trying my best , I am only explaining what I know about God.

freewill , predestination and foreknowledge are being practice in our everyday life if we pay close attention to our life, take for examples in a movie, If we watch a movie we see the frames in sequence,is as if we know what the end will be but we will not want to imposed our will on this movie character . that's all. thank you.
Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by budaatum: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
LordReed:

Ok
"Ok" what?

That, "if you live a good life its because you submitted to God"?
Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by LordReed(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
budaatum:

"Ok" what?

That, "if you live a good life its because you submitted to God"?

Ok I don hear.
Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by tintingz(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
malvisguy212:
well, the concept of freewill , predestination and foreknowledge is one concept that will remain mystery to man, I believe a finite man try to understand an infinite being is an uphill task, we are only to understand what God has reveal about himself.there are dimension of life that is beyond our understanding. I am not trying my best , I am only explaining what I know about God.

freewill , predestination and foreknowledge are being practice in our everyday life if we pay close attention to our life, take for examples in a movie, If we watch a movie we see the frames in sequence,is as if we know what the end will be but we will not want to imposed our will on this movie character . that's all. thank you.
It's just paradox and absurd. Simple.
Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by tintingz(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
Shepherd00:

tintingz
You didn't tell me if God is responsible for your theft, lies, cheating fornication murders both physically and intentionally.
I need to hear you say when you lie it's God who makes you lie.

Go on.
My goodness, my goodness!!
Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by Shepherd00: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
tintingz:
My goodness, my goodness!!
Lolzz. I need to hear you say Satan's pride is God's doing. Go ahead
Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by tintingz(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
Shepherd00:

Lolzz. I need to hear you say Satan's pride is God's doing. Go ahead
Satan's pride is God doing. So?

Ask me why.
Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by Shepherd00: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
tintingz:
Satan's pride is God doing. So?

Ask me why.
In others words, God commits your crimes for you. He makes you steal, lie and commit sexual sins.

No.wahala. Enjoy.
Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by tintingz(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
Shepherd00:

In others words, God commits your crimes for you. He makes you steal, lie and commit sexual sins.

No.wahala. Enjoy.
He destined it.
Re: Free Will And Freedom From Sin by Shepherd00: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
tintingz:
He destined it.
Okay, enjoy then.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Doesn't Believe In The Bible / Should We Pray For the forgiveness of sins of the Dead / Pat Robertson Says Dinosaurs Prove Young Earth Creationists Are Wrong..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.