Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. (1248 Views)

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Dear NLs, my GF told me this evening, I'm so terrified right now, she thinks I gave it to her, but I have never experienced any pain during urination, ever, and I have never had sex with any other girl at least in the last one year, we have been together for six months now and we have sex almost twice every month so how come this is showing up now, doctors in the house please profer a solution please, is it something gonorrhea or something else?
How safe am I ?
What can she do?
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by iHart(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
Visit a hospital/ lab and find a solution to her problem and don't fail to check yourself too.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
It is very likely to be Urinary Tract Infection. Does the urine stink?

Strong Antibiotics[Preferably Amoxil Beecham] can wipe off the pains and treat the infection in days. Advise her to always urinate immediately after sex, so as to flush out toxins from her urinary tract. Let her treat it as soon as possible, further delay can lead to Kidney related problems. To avoid future occurrence/s, taking Cranberry Juice should be a ritual for her.

Go to a Medical Laboratory to confirm thus.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Strong Antibiotics[Preferably Amoxil Beecham] can wipe off the pains and treat the infection in days. Advise her to always urinate immediately after sex, so as to flush out toxins from her urinary tract. Let her treat it as soon as possible, further delay can lead to Kidney related problems. To avoid future occurrence/s, taking Cranberry Juice should be a ritual for her.

Are you a doctor?
You should know better than to prescribe drugs online.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
SagePerv1:

Are you a doctor?
You should know better than to prescribe drugs online.

Do not make me irate. Common sense should tell you that I typed that from experience, and also, if you weren't so slow, you'd have seen where I advised him to visit a Medical Laboratory at the last paragraph.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Do not make me irate. Common sense should tell you that I typed that from experience, and also, if you weren't so slow, you'd have seen where I advised him to visit a Medical Laboratory at the last paragraph.

Nonsense.

Having the same symptoms doesn't necessarily mean same ailment. But I guess you don't know that. It's just wrong to even hint at a certain drug without diagnose.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
SagePerv1:

Nonsense.

Having the same symptoms doesn't necessarily mean same ailment. But I guess you don't know that. It's just wrong to even hint at a certain drug without diagnose.

This further confirms that you are very slow. I don't have your time tonight.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by RoseyJ: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

It is wrong to prescribe a drug when you haven't carried out proper diagnosis.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
RoseyJ:

It is wrong to prescribe a drug when you haven't carried out proper diagnosis.

OK. I'm not sorry about what I typed anyway.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by RoseyJ: 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
Plz leave all this online drug prescribers. Go see a doctor.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by RoseyJ: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

OK. I'm not sorry about what I typed anyway.

But you just said ok. That means you are
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't care.

Just don't go around prescribing or hinting certain drugs to people simply because you had “similar” experience.

Thank you.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
RoseyJ:

But you just said ok. That means you are

I could have easily debunked your reply, but I'm in no mood for petty arguments which wouldn't fetch me cash.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
SagePerv1:

I don't care.

Just don't go around prescribing or hinting certain drugs to people simply because you had “similar” experience.

Thank you.

I will, and there is absolutely nothing you'll do about it if ever we come across again.

Thank you.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by martolux(m): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
You are not ready to argue and you are replying every mention.....well done sir!
UyaiIncomparabl:

I could have easily debunked your reply, but I'm in no mood for petty arguments which wouldn't fetch me cash.

1 Like

Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
martolux:
You are not ready to argue and you are replying every mention.....well done sir!

Swerve to the other side, please.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I will, and there is absolutely nothing you'll do about it if ever we come across again.

Thank you.

It was never about what I will do but what that drug will do to that unfortunate person. But don't worry, sensible people will be there to put your ideas in check.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
SagePerv1:

It was never about what I will do but what that drug will do to that unfortunate person. But don't worry, sensible people will be there to put your ideas in check.

You always sound so bitter. You go dey alright.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
that is what is called DYSURIA.
it is a symptom of urinary tract infection.
UTIs are different from STDs and they are commoner in women so don't be afraid.
she should see a doctor.
But she can start ciprofloxacin
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
xpholico:
that is what is called DYSURIA.
it is a symptom of urinary tract infection.
UTIs are different from STDs and they are commoner in women so don't be afraid.
she should see a doctor.
But she can start ciprofloxacin

Ok.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by martolux(m): 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
My hypothesis was right grin
UyaiIncomparabl:

Swerve to the other side, please.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You always sound so bitter. You go dey alright.

Don't worry about me. Thank you.

Be concern about the havoc your “drugs” will inflict.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
SagePerv1:

Don't worry about me. Thank you.
Be concern about the havoc your “drugs” will inflict.
SLOWPOKE, depart from me.
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by RoseyJ: 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

cash tinz right? Don't worry. you go dey okay
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by SaucyBenks(m): 12:08am On Jun 06, 2019
vowsng:
Dear NLs, my GF told me this evening, I'm so terrified right now, she thinks I gave it to her, but I have never experienced any pain during urination, ever, and I have never had sex with any other girl at least in the last one year, we have been together for six months now and we have sex almost twice every month so how come this is showing up now, doctors in the house please profer a solution please, is it something gonorrhea or something else?
How safe am I ?
What can she do?
she's cheating on you
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by Timekeeper: 1:14am On Jun 06, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's our problem.. Listen to sumone correction, no.. U were abusing them..

Two people said don't prescribed drug without diagnosis... But u turned out to insult them...

Its not encouraging..
I know u might abuse me too shq
Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by Timekeeper: 1:17am On Jun 06, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

SLOWPOKE, depart from me.

U can't make a good wife Material. Is this how u will exchanging words with ur husband

Re: Help, My GF Experiences Painful Urination. by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 06, 2019
Thank you guys for the reply and suggestions.

(1) (Reply)

Women Has Alot To Offer Than Sex / SMASH OR PASS? Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Rocks See-through Outfit / She Wants You To See Everything....even Her kitten (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.