Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) (54735 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Olarewaju89: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2019
You are right...
lilvicky68:
Publicity stunts... don't ever trust politicians..I'm sure he has other phones
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by letitrainnow(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2019
Fashion and trending things are not his priority, but to satisfy the people he came to serve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by dadavivo: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2019
fathomberry:
Give him “100 days in office” lipsrsealed

He will still be the same person, he's been wealthy for decades, and he didn't buy himself Apple iPhone. Is it now he will be busy. I love my Governor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Exodora: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2019
Leave those things na wash we don see his like tire.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by ahiboilandgas: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2019
igbokwesampson:
The Imo State Governor, his excellency Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha is using Nokia Asha 302 that looks older than a 10 year old child. this man has been in the house of representatives for 12years, Chief whip of the HOR, deputy speaker of the HOR and acting Speaker of the HOR, yet he is not using the latest IPhone, holds his phone by himself, takes his personal call by himself unlike what we see in most public office holders of his class in Nigeria
Humility and prudence is the key.
it not about the phone but it content and contacts
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by majamajic(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2019
fiizznation:
And who told that's the only phone he has? Most of these politicians have more than one phone. So many 'protocol' calls, so they rarely use one phone. And is not even a Nigerian or African thing,
even their counterparts in the developed part of the world usually have more than one phone.

he has only one number, his PA has about 4 numbers , but for emeka he is using only one number
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by sanpipita(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2019
All this PR for ihedioha is getting boring, I'm having a feeling he will be a scam

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by stanley000: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2019
It's about security not humility, show me his wife's and kids phone.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by majamajic(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2019
fathomberry:
Give him “100 days in office” lipsrsealed

the guy is rich for over 30 years now, he is a humble person , very humble , he jokes alot too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by teemusic(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2019
igbokwesampson:
The Imo State Governor, his excellency Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha is using Nokia Asha 302 that looks older than a 10 year old child. this man has been in the house of representatives for 12years, Chief whip of the HOR, deputy speaker of the HOR and acting Speaker of the HOR, yet he is not using the latest IPhone, holds his phone by himself, takes his personal call by himself unlike what we see in most public office holders of his class in Nigeria
dis op self na mumu ooo...... very very gullible
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Deltatoto: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2019
ChidimmaMaduegwu:
So we should all revert back to the stoneage?

As a lawmaker in what way did he contribute to uplift lmo state?

All this showmanship na wash.
u r stupid do you think Is everyone that show off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by degamemaster(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2019
amaniro:
All these our igbo brothers sef they can be stingy for Africa.An igbo millionaire will still drive his Mercedes 200 unapologerically cheesy

Hahahahaha I wanted to lash you out but then I realised that your obsession with the IGBOS is driving you crazy. Take a break in hating the great IGBO People, allow them to do their things and see you life taking a positive turn.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by maynation(f): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2019
Born2Breed:
Igbo man will walk into a bank with shorts,aba made T-shirt with palm slippers and tell the customer care lady, I want to fix fifty million naira.

I swear I have witnessed this before.
This young man was making a call with an old nokia phone wired with numerous and colorful rubber bands but mehnnn the kind of money he was talking whilst on call with his customers got me wondering the kind of investments these igbo guys have.
I spent like 30 minutes with him and I was forced to make enquiries from him.
The guy is almost billionaire.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Amanda4life: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2019
Humble beginning, lets see how later years will look like� im watching
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by selemo: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2019
amaniro:
All these our igbo brothers sef they can be stingy for Africa.An igbo millionaire will still drive his Mercedes 200 unapologerically cheesy
That is the 19 century igbos not nowadays igbos boys and girls...

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by durangokid: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2019
ChidimmaMaduegwu:
So we should all revert back to the stoneage?

As a lawmaker in what way did he contribute to uplift lmo state?

All this showmanship na wash.
. You are a fool for asking such question, don't you have Rep, representing your own federal constituency

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by maynation(f): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2019
degamemaster:

Hahahahaha I wanted to lash you out but then I realised that your obsession with the IGBOS is driving you crazy. Take a break in hating the great IGBO People, allow them to do their things and see you life taking a positive turn.

How exactly has he insulted Igbo now? He even just adorned them with beautiful qualities.
Get a brain.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by BuhariAdvocate: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2019
The real fact is that the man is corrupt and stingy. Nobody ever rise through him.if okorocha conduct himself there is no how this dude will smell Douglas house.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by HeyCorleone(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2019
igbokwesampson:

The governor uses a 10 year old phone therefore he must be a humble man. Such illogic!

It's like you don't even reason. How can you make such funny deduction from a very unfounded fact? You don't live in his house. For all we know, he may have other phones. Besides, using a 10 year old phone doesn't automatically translate to being humble. He may just be stingy to himself, or very unenlightened.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Epunch1(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2019
adecz:
sad sad

This is sign backwardness &
stinginess, not humility.

Imo citizens should be prayerful,
for this man likely come and take them backwards,

the same way we initially hailed Buhari, only
for him to come and take us back, 30 years.

You go to a millionaires house and see him using
1970s black and white TV and say he is
humble?

Don't say I didn't warn you. My dear are you sure he took us back 30years cos i would have love it ooo i mean when 1naira is equals to 1dollar abi?
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by SLAP44: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2019
Humility
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by durangokid: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2019
SilasNwude:
that's Nokia e series Symbian grin

sometimes it's not about humility
it's about security
trust me you can't hack these old phones easily unlike porous android cheesy
. My man correct, they think Emeka Ihedioha Don't like innovation, More over he owes an iPhone too
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by NonsoWow: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2019
adecz:
sad sad

This is sign backwardness &
stinginess, not humility.

Imo citizens should be prayerful,
for this man likely come and take them backwards,

the same way we initially hailed Buhari, only
for him to come and take us back, 30 years.

You go to a millionaires house and see him using
1970s black and white TV and say he is
humble?

Don't say I didn't warn you.
It is his type that will be using contractors with only wheelbarrows and headpans to build roads. Imo people have entered one chance.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Wallade(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2019
Let me make it simple for you. The reason he uses that kind of phone is for security reasons. You can hardly monitor or detect his location with that kind of phone.

However, even if you switch off an android, 3G, 4G phone. Your location and movement can still be determined provided it is with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Reference(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2019
That is not a sound leadership quality and not a determinant of performances expected in exchange for the mandate. If you want Mr Ihedioha to succeed, pressurize him to.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by MobilityExpress: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2019
Sakamanje! grin check his bank account after 2 years as governor, you will see miracle grin
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by miketayo(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2019
This doesn't mean u r humble, I can't spend more than 70k a phone but I can spend 4 million on a laptop does it make me humble
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by SLAP44: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2019
ChristianNorth:
3 years ago, I was riding in one of Lagos red buses (LAGBus) and coincidentally my eyes met the guy's phone screen when he was checking his account bank. I saw 2.3 million balance.

When we alighted, the guy was on slippers with a sack bag. I spoke with him and he is an Igbo man.

In my place, it is stupidity to be flaunting wealth when you are not a multi-millionaire.

We understand clearly that one ceases to be a millionaire when you remove 1 Kobo from one million. So there is nothing much to celebrate when you are worth a million.

It is also rare to see an Igbo man driving a luxury car when he doesn't have his own house.

For those saying Ihedioha is showing off, he is an Igbo man from Mbaise.

In my part of Igboland, it's a major crime to buy a car if you have not built a story building.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! / Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.