Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) (54733 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by maynation(f): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
degamemaster:

I take this to be an apology tendered and accepted but next time, do not conclude or rush to make a comment.

I hereby withdraw and apologise for my harsh words on you.
#PardonMe

smiley

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Kingkun69(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Na this kind pretenders dey loot pass. He deliberately did that so people can think he is modest
yesssss the way he now held it at his back grin grin you will now see alert that the 50 mill for construction will enter personal account

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by drakeskull(m): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
igbokwesampson:
The Imo State Governor, his excellency Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha is using Nokia Asha 302 that looks older than a 10 year old child. this man has been in the house of representatives for 12years, Chief whip of the HOR, deputy speaker of the HOR and acting Speaker of the HOR, yet he is not using the latest IPhone, holds his phone by himself, takes his personal call by himself unlike what we see in most public office holders of his class in Nigeria
Humility and prudence is the key.

I have this phone too (Nokia E72, not Asha), bought it last year alongside Nokia E63 just to have that nostalgic feeling. I must say the phone can last weeks without need to charge. That could be the reason why this man still keeps it.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by durangokid: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
ChidimmaMaduegwu:

Above post shows the level of your comprehension, value system, IQ, upbringing and how well you relate with people of your type.
I replied what was necessary
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by drbamanga: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
He is a perfect gentleman.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
igbokwesampson:
The Imo State Governor, his excellency Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha is using Nokia Asha 302 that looks older than a 10 year old child. this man has been in the house of representatives for 12years, Chief whip of the HOR, deputy speaker of the HOR and acting Speaker of the HOR, yet he is not using the latest IPhone, holds his phone by himself, takes his personal call by himself unlike what we see in most public office holders of his class in Nigeria
He has his iPhone and Samsung with his Aides.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Deltatoto: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
ChidimmaMaduegwu:

Above post shows the level of your comprehension, value system, IQ, upbringing and how well you relate with people of your type.
shut up.what do u no abt life.prostitute like u loving showing off
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by chijokz(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
SilasNwude:
that's Nokia e series Symbian grin

sometimes it's not about humility
it's about security
trust me you can't hack these old phones easily unlike porous android cheesy
Exactly..very difficult to hack..i believe Femi Otedola uses a similar Nokia phone from a pic I saw last year.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Acetin: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nawa ooo, for this age we still they see phone as a big thing
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Truthwords: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
SilasNwude:
that's Nokia e series Symbian grin

sometimes it's not about humility
it's about security
trust me you can't hack these old phones easily unlike porous android cheesy
Exactly my bro

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by RichBoy247: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
amaniro:
All these our igbo brothers sef they can be stingy for Africa.An igbo millionaire will still drive his Mercedes 200 unapologerically cheesy

While buying G-Wagon for his numerous Oloshos.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by amaniro: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
RichBoy247:

While buying G-Wagon for his numerous Oloshos.

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by fuke(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
igbokwesampson:

Asking for 5billion to renovate government house.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by BABSSSOO(m): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
so how does he surf the internet to know know what is going on in the world of governance.... what a shame... this is not prudence this is stupidity
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by deomelo: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
sanpipita:
All this PR for ihedioha is getting boring, I'm having a feeling he will be a scam

The sites he visited were at a spot on the Mgbidi-Oguta road visibly challenged by gully erosion which the ex-governor earmarked for dualization but he did not dualized before he exited from office, creating room for the extensive damage on the road.

Gov. Ihedioha right there on the spot assured that repair work will commence on the bad spots on the road by the State Ministry of Works to save the road from further damage.

The next project site visited by the governor was the project on the road/bridge leading to Oguta Lake, connecting Egwe Autonomous community and Nnebukwu community of Oguta LGA.

It was a project commemnced by the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) but was stopped at a stage when there was a high magnitude surge that damaged the road and parts of the neighbouring communities.

https://dailytimetv.com/imo-ihedioha-inspects-abandoned-projects-in-oguta-lga/

He's still scamming.

In one breath he said Rochas abandoned the project, but later he said the NDDC awarded the project and the project stopped because of high magnitude surge that damaged the road and parts of the neighbouring communities.

So, how did Rochas enter the story? Because instead of doing real work, he's still doing propaganda and fixating on his predecessor as if that's what they put him in office to do

After wasting a whole week doing nothing apart from crying and lamenting over toilet and begging Rochas to return to the statehouse to pre-handover to him because he can not work unless that's done, he finally stepped out of the state house to pretend like he's working, but where did he go? To do retreat and relax at Crystal Lake Hotel while pretending to be working or inspecting projects abandoned by Rochas.

Well, what road is he talking about? Is it by accident they did not show us the so-called bad road or gully erosion that's synonymous with the whole region is Rochas's fault?
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
tyup:

Thank you
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by deomelo: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
igbokwesampson:

What you call humility is total backwardness and lack of any sense of adaptation and modernity needed for maximum efficiency and productivity.

It's like having and working with a 1999 computer with a floppy hard drive and 512MB that cannot perform any serious task in 2019 while claiming humility. People need performance, progress and modernity, not humility because you are personally cheap and attached to obsolete relics.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by selfmade22: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
Our prosident don't like progress,..... He love people who looses weight lol
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by may320: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
olumalcolm:
My own advice sha is we shuld all be prepared cos smtin big is cmin in dis country...pls be prepared. I pray it does nt consume all of us, i pray. cry
Pls tell us what's coming so we can know what to pray against.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by olumalcolm(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
may320:

Pls tell us what's coming so we can know what to pray against.
it is true they want to fulanize dis country. i was opportuned to chat with a respected journalist on tuesday and what i heard frm him about happenings in the country and also the fulani radio of a thing, d man told me dere is trouble coming and i shuld tell whoeva cares to listen to be "PREPARED". pls tell your loved ones and whoeva cares to listen, it is coming and it is massive. even the niger delta militants are getting prepared. when was the last time you heard them make noise?
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
To me he's just not technologically literate or not careful while handling touchscreen phones
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by asatony: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
It give him the satisfaction he deserves.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by farem: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
igbokwesampson:

Spits!

A governor who is considering #5 billion to renovate the government house. Dey there dey fool yasef!
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by djon78(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
deomelo:

What you call humility is total backwardness and lack of any sense of adaptation and modernity needed for maximum efficiency and productivity.

It's like having and working with a 1999 computer with a floppy hard drive and 512MB that cannot perform any serious task in 2019 while claiming humility. People need performance, progress and modernity, not humility because you are personally cheap and attached to obsolete relics.

That's not true, most times many people live fake life, living above there means just to impress.
In fact most people that show off no even get money, the real dudes that have money don't show off.
It is because of this show off we have many criminals in public sector, including Yahoo Yahoo boys.
I used to live that show off life before, but hanging around wide people taught me grate lesson. And financially I am so much better off. No stress, no worries, and growing financially at a very good rate even in this Buhari period were majority are under serious financial stress
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by may320: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
olumalcolm:
it is true they want to fulanize dis country. i was opportuned to chat with a respected journalist on tuesday and what i heard frm him about happenings in the country and also the fulani radio of a thing, d man told me dere is trouble coming and i shuld tell whoeva cares to listen to be "PREPARED". pls tell your loved ones and whoeva cares to listen, it is coming and it is massive. even the niger delta militants are getting prepared. when was the last time you heard them make noise?
I seems not to understand how exactly? Doesn't sound possible.
I'll be more afraid if it's to 'Islamize' Nigeria.
May God deliver us from these antichrist leaders. We're indeed in the end time. sad
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by aishmuhd(f): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
amaniro:
All these our igbo brothers sef they can be stingy for Africa.An igbo millionaire will still drive his Mercedes 200 unapologerically cheesy
...walahi, and somebody will tell me is humility and Prudent.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by EseBaba: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Simplicity is inherent. Even if he's the president of Nigeria, he will still be simple.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by deomelo: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
djon78:

That's not true, most times many people live fake life, living above there means just to impress.
In fact most people that show off no even get money, the real dudes that have money don't show off.
It is because of this show off we have many criminals in public sector, including Yahoo Yahoo boys.
I used to live that show off life before, but hanging around wide people taught me grate lesson. And financially I am so much better off. No stress, no worries, and growing financially at a very good rate even in this Buhari period were majority are under serious financial stress

People buy phones for so many reasons, not to show off. To some people, it's about productivity and the need to get more done in less time.

If you love old and obsolete gadgets because you are cheap and love to save money, good for you, but the downside of you being cheap is getting left behind, getting buried in the past, digital ignorance, lack of latest innovations, zero knowledge of digital productivity and trends, lack of personal sophistication which means it's hard to innovate and do sophisticated things.

Not adapting and reacting to the fast-moving digital world around you means you are personally and mentally backwards and in effect doomed to fail.

Now we know why the ma is stranded like a deer caught in a headlight, he's clueless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by amiibaby(f): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dalu. Mana abu kwa m nwa afor. Giwa kwa dere m na mail m
degamemaster:

Nne call me nwanne governor and it shall be well with you.
Btw, imara mma nke ukwuu.

Derem ihe na...

Markchibyke83@gmail.com
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Social media governor. And like social media heavy on appearances, but empty on substance
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by djon78(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
deomelo:

People buy phones for so many reasons, not to show off. To some people, it's about productivity and the need to get more done in less time.

If you love old and obsolete gadgets because you are cheap and love to save money, good for you, but the downside of you being cheap is getting left behind, getting buried in the past, digital ignorance, lack of latest innovations, zero knowledge of digital productivity and trends, [b]lack of personal sophistication which means it's hard to innovate and do sophisticated things

Not adapting and reacting to the fast-moving digital world around you means you are personally and mentally backwards and in effect doomed to fail.

Now we know why the ma is stranded like a deer caught in a headlight, he's clueless.[/b]

Abeg leave all these so called sophistication, we just love to blow big grammar.

Where has Nigeria gotten to in the modern world with all the so called sophistication.
what innovations are being implemented in this clime.
What development indices are being achieved? When there is so much backwardness
When the nation is still at the backwaters of development

You don't use those words because this Nation is still light years backward.
Those words are meant for those who truly understand and practice it truly.
Instead of those using words too big for them
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by degamemaster(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
amiibaby:
Dalu. Mana abu kwa m nwa afor. Giwa kwa dere m na mail m

Nne ndewo! I ga enweta ogbugba-ama n'achorom idere gi ihe. Mana osiwe ike anyi akpaa nkata na fesbuuk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Dankwambo Condemns BBNaija: See The Reply He Got / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.