Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) (54726 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by degamemaster(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2019
amiibaby:
My able gov

Nne call me nwanne governor and it shall be well with you.
Btw, imara mma nke ukwuu.

Derem ihe na...

Markchibyke83@gmail.com
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by eyeview: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2019
adem30:
No wonder he want to use 5b to renovate Government House
That has been confirmed to be a lie
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by TSRC: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2019
That is the character of Peter obi.

He is frugal as fuccck.

Anambra is the least indebted state in the country is not a coincidence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by degamemaster(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2019
maynation:

How exactly has he insulted Igbo now? He even just adorned them with beautiful qualities.
Get a brain.

Bia this afonja Muslim bitch, keep your stinking mouth to sucking fulanis dirty ass and get off my mention.
FYI, I know that idiot's track record of hating the IGBOS and I also recognise insults whenever I see one no matter the packaging or coding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by ddjay: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2019
amaniro:
All these our igbo brothers sef they can be stingy for Africa.An igbo millionaire will still drive his Mercedes 200 unapologerically cheesy
Most especially benz V booth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2019
majamajic:

the guy is rich for over 30 years now, he is a humble person , very humble , he jokes alot too
That's why he wants to use 5bn to renovate govt house
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2019
maynation:

I swear I have witnessed this before.
This young man was making a call with an old nokia phone wired with numerous and colorful rubber bands but mehnnn the kind of money he was talking whilst on call with his customers got me wondering the kind of investments these igbo guys have.
I spent like 30 minutes with him and I was forced to make enquiries from him.
The guy is almost billionaire.
I was listening to an argument between some non igbo guys at Nigerian brewery factory in 9th mile enugu,one of the guys was saying that in his LGA you will see one or two very very rich billionaires,but in an average LGA in the south east you will see thousands of individual millionaires,all average igbo man/woman wants to be free and financially independent,hard work,prudence and perservrance is highly reverded, majority are into legit businesses/hustle,but as you will know in human factor some are also into dark,shady illegitimate deals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2019
Born2Breed:
Igbo man will walk into a bank with shorts,aba made T-shirt with palm slippers and tell the customer care lady, I want to fix fifty million naira.

Haaaaaa
lolzz

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Pablonkor: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2019
Let the truth be told
Is Mr. Governor Humble or Stingy
Who no like better thing
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2019
grin this thread hmmm, I laugh
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2019
igbokwesampson:
The Imo State Governor, his excellency Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha is using Nokia Asha 302 that looks older than a 10 year old child. this man has been in the house of representatives for 12years, Chief whip of the HOR, deputy speaker of the HOR and acting Speaker of the HOR, yet he is not using the latest IPhone, holds his phone by himself, takes his personal call by himself unlike what we see in most public office holders of his class in Nigeria
Humility and prudence is the key.
I love this humility honestly
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2019
embarassed embarassed grin grin grin angry angry sad sad undecided undecided.Seen.We al remember one Obi Him tu lie with one Wristwatch oo
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by TSRC: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2019
degamemaster:

Bia this afonja Muslim bitch, keep your stinking mouth to sucking fulanis dirty ass and get off my mention.
FYI, I know that idiot's track record of hating the IGBOS and I also recognise insults whenever I see one no matter the packaging or coding.
Abeg, don't be too harsh on her.

She is pretty.
Yes, I am not being rational. I know.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by TruthinAction: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2019
He doesn't know how to use smart phones.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by mascot345: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Born2Breed:
Igbo man will walk into a bank with shorts,aba made T-shirt with palm slippers and tell the customer care lady, I want to fix fifty million naira.

best life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Thunday1005(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2019
Maybe for security purposes

He will have other phone
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by celeiyke: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2019
igbokwesampson:
The Imo State Governor, his excellency Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha is using Nokia Asha 302 that looks older than a 10 year old child. this man has been in the house of representatives for 12years, Chief whip of the HOR, deputy speaker of the HOR and acting Speaker of the HOR, yet he is not using the latest IPhone, holds his phone by himself, takes his personal call by himself unlike what we see in most public office holders of his class in Nigeria

Green cap revolution master
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by cbrezy(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2019
alramon:
Nokia e72 angryNokia e72

exactly bro this is Nokia E72-01
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by richieray: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2019
Hand never dey pain am to dey press buttons.body go soon tell am
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by JuanDeDios: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2019
ChidimmaMaduegwu:
So we should all revert back to the stoneage?

As a lawmaker in what way did he contribute to uplift lmo state?

All this showmanship na wash.
Well, given that showing off is the religion of Nigerians, this is impressive. But, yes, it has nothing to do with whether he will turn the tide and bring good governance to Imo State or not.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by PapaAdanna: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2019
amaniro:
All these our igbo brothers sef they can be stingy for Africa.An igbo millionaire will still drive his Mercedes 200 unapologerically cheesy

That is why we have many millionaires/ billionaires down east

No be empty noise up west

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Mcy56(f): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Na this kind pretenders dey loot pass. He deliberately did that so people can think he is modest
True. Its all for the camera. Politicians and deceit are like 5 & 6.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by ChristianNorth: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2019
SLAP44:

In my part of Igboland, it's a major crime to buy a car if you have not built a story building.
Yeah you are right, but that storey building is not applicable in my area.

It is not a crime per se, but it is unheard of to owe a car if you don't have at least a land to your name, then driving a luxury car without your own house is seen as irresponsibility and cluelessness.

They would start investigating you for crimes like blood ritual or armed robbery.

It is an abomination to owe a house were you are living without investing first in your father's place. You must have a house in your father's place before thinking of building in another man's land.

If you try this nonsense, it would be seen as the work of "village people" and your wife might be stigmatized for not being a good wife.

Your fathers' place first, before daring to build in another man's land and every Igboman you see owing a house in Lagos or any part of Nigeria, owes a far better house at home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2019
amaniro:

That's Vertu phone..... grin browse and check the price and pictures cheesy grin
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by divine2288: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2019
i even trust rochas than is emeka
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by olumalcolm(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2019
if na sanwo olu do am, dem go say na show off but because na dem dem, dem say na igbo man. mk we hear word abeg. My own advice sha is we shuld all be prepared cos smtin big is cmin in dis country...pls be prepared. I pray it does nt consume all of us, i pray. cry

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Awaja(m): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2019
Smartphones maybe too smart for his liking!
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by songowalty: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2019
That is because he needs phone with button �
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by mu2sa2: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2019
Ahmed0336:

i think he do
"i think he do". This is neither English nor pidgin.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by frowland(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2019
igbokwesampson:
Anuman, the car he drives alone can buy 1k iPhoneX. Go figure and stop thinking like a poor man. I hope you know the car he drives, his house and all?
Re: Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) by Wanity(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2019
amaniro:

Those phone can not be track

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram / Governor Dankwambo Condemns BBNaija: See The Reply He Got / Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.