Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Reasons Why Regina Daniels Is Not Yet A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Regina Daniels Is Not Yet A Married Woman (535 Views)

Finally Regina Daniels Is Pregnant. Uncle Ned I Dey Hail Oh (photos) / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Regina Daniels Is Not Yet A Married Woman by Oracleofinfo: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2019
"Suddenly he appeared over how many years claiming to be my father, well he has no right to take my dowry.
"My mum Ms Rita Daniels, was really concerned when my father publicly reacted to my wedding and said his consent was not sought for by my husband, Ned Nwoko.
"My dad claimed my hubby Ned Nwoko is older than 59. He said he knows this because he and my husband Ned grew up together. He added that it was wrong for him to go over his head and get married to me.
"The various interviews granted by my dad, Mr Jude was distressing for my mother and she reportedly panicked.
"Well, anyone can insult my mum for all I care, I have made my choice and I think it's left for all of you haters to drink water and mind your businesses.
"My mum is currently in Abuja with me and my beloved Husband NED, her new son-in-law and she will be travelling to Dubai soon to cool off."
From a report circulating online titled: "MY FATHER NEVER MARRIED MY MOTHER, AND HAS NO RIGHT TO DEMAND BRIDE PRICE. - Regina Daniel Nwoko"

According to our African customs and traditions, do you think Regina's father deserves to collect her dowry?
I was recently sent the above submissions attributed to the actress, Regina Daniels, regarding her recent "marriage" to the politician, Ned Nwoko, with the question for debate that appears underneath.

While I cannot necessarily vouch for the authenticity of the responses above, I am aware that the supposed marriage of Miss Daniels to Mr. Nwoko has been framed by what is to all intents and purposes a comedy of errors involving the love birds themselves as well as the parents of the bride.

Continue reading In The Link Below:
https://www.informationorbit.com/reasons-why-regina-daniels-is-not-yet-a-married-woman/

Re: Reasons Why Regina Daniels Is Not Yet A Married Woman by H2Ossss(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2019
lol
Re: Reasons Why Regina Daniels Is Not Yet A Married Woman by lilianofentse(f): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2019
Are you sure you're a blogger cos...

(1) (Reply)

What Do Pastors Mean By Things Of The World? / How To EASILY Make Your Penis Bigger In Just 6 Minutes While You Take A Shower! / Sex And Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.