Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Who Is Online ..I Need Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Online ..I Need Advise (540 Views)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Sex Video Of My Woman Is Online / How Do You Feel When Your Lover Is Online But Not Chatting With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Online ..I Need Advise by omron(m): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2019
Helo everyone please i need urgent advise a lady is in my room right now we are in relationship and we have always had good time together ,something happened this night just because i told her she should be keeping the room tidy she was so angry and annoyed that she said annoying things to me this night and i refuse to eat her food ..she left my room and went to sleep on the floor and we are both like cat and dog now ..she ask me for transport i gave her 3k and she said she will return to lagos tomorrow where she came from to visit me ..I noticed that anytime we quarell i always be the first to apologize to her ...and this time i see that she is so arrogant and i cant be like a fool all the time please should i let her go ..This matter is making me so sad and depressed right now ...we have always been having a good time to the extent that i dropped my former relationship just because of her
Re: Who Is Online ..I Need Advise by Deestro(f): 12:24am On Jul 29, 2019
First of all, anyone can clean the house, secondly, be a gentleman, go and apologize and be happy again, you won't lose one ball of you do so.
Re: Who Is Online ..I Need Advise by CAPTIVATOR: 12:25am On Jul 29, 2019
omron:
Helo everyone please i need urgent advise a lady is in my room right now we are in relationship and we have always had good time together ,something happened this night just because i told her she should be keeping the room tidy she was so angry and annoyed that she said annoying things to me this night and i refuse to ear her food .. she left my room and went to sleep on the floor and we are both like cat and dog now ..she ask me for transport i gave her 3k and she said she will return to lagos tomorrow where she came from to visit me .. I noticed that anytime we quarell i always be the first to apologize to her ... and this time i see that she is so arrogant and i cant be like a fool all the time please should i let her go ..This matter is making me so sad and depressed right now ...we have always been having a good time to the extent that i dropped my former relationship just because of her

Connect the dots in the two bolded, Number 1. I don't support premarital sex but that aside.

I suspect the reason she has that power over you is because going by the statement of she went outside your room to sleep on the floor. Its obvious You are always the first one to apologize because of Sex . she went outside to Use her Power over you. And you came running like a desperate male you are.

Learn self control. It will take you places ... And no woman will exercise such power over you. That's one benefit of a man who trains himself with the anti premarital sex policy. Where is her power ?
Re: Who Is Online ..I Need Advise by greatnaija01: 12:27am On Jul 29, 2019
omron:
Helo everyone please i need urgent advise a lady is in my room right now we are in relationship and we have always had good time together ,something happened this night just because i told her she should be keeping the room tidy she was so angry and annoyed that she said annoying things to me this night and i refuse to ear her food ..she left my room and went to sleep on the floor and we are both like cat and dog now ..she ask me for transport i gave her 3k and she said she will return to lagos tomorrow where she came from to visit me ..I noticed that anytime we quarell i always be the first to apologize to her ...and this time i see that she is so arrogant and i cant be like a fool all the time please should i let her go ..This matter is making me so sad and depressed right now ...we have always been having a good time to the extent that i dropped my former relationship just because of her

ARE YOU NOT THE SAME BOSS WHO POSTED THIS?

omron:
Hello fellow romancelanders
My name is Kunle Ara i really needs your advise now as am really confused and having a feeling of guilt, i have been dating this lady called Funke for the past 2 years..
She is 27 years old a Virgin and a churchy girl,She has never known any man in her life and am her first boyfriend.
During the 2 years of our courtship i have known all his family member and my family members too know her as well.
Bottom line is that i have a lot of complain about her she is a good lady with good character but i see that we are not compactible in so many ways,
What i like she hates and what i hate she like.
She is an indoor type ,very shy ,secretive,doesn't talk ,a saddist,she might be going through pain she wont talk it out but one will just notice it in her face if you force her she wont say it,She is not also lively and social,she dresses like SU like a church girl like deeper life girl.
i have told her about this for a long time but she does not heed to my advise.
The most of it all is she only had a seconndary school certificate and no higher institute certificate,she did not learn any work and she is not exposed,even in my business which am doing she is not supportive at all.She has never allow a space for us to work together or assist me
And looking at me am a very popular guy and hardworking but it seems she doesn't fit the kind of lady i need.And when she gets angry she might keep malice for days.
I want to break up with her because i have seen a lady that has 95% of qualities am looking for in a woman.
I complained this to her last time she came to my house and she told me may be i have someone with those qualities ,she caught me on a call with that lady and shee walk away ..she begged yesterday that she loves me that she can't afford to loose me and i dont wish to marry her out of pity because the new girl am so much happy with her and she has all the qualities i complained about the former one.
And right now i dontt know how to break up with her because i dont want her to go through shock ..she doesn't have mind like that ..please how will i tell her without injuring her and her health so she could go on her own ...please i need a good advise..
Thanks all

why didnt you use the plenty advices you were given that since 10th of july till now the lady is still in your house.... NA WA O.

you BOTH are not christians. because if she is really legit.... SHE WOULD NOT SPEND A NIGHT IN YOUR HOUSE... so cut the crap.

YOU NEED A FRESH START, THERE IS NO GENTLE WAY TO BREAK UP.... SIMPLY GET A NEW PHONE NUMBER AND WHEN SHE GETS TO LAGOS SEND HER A FAREWELL MESSAGE AND END EVERYTHING AND CHANGE YOUR LINE.

Inform your family and friends that she knows before you do it o. Managing a relationship is simply postponing a disastrous marriage.

YOU ARE TO BLAME. If you were only mature to WAIT and watch while waiting or even be prayerful, you would not bring this BAD NAME you are about to have upon yourself. But when we hear elders advising us, we feel they dont want us to enjoy....

STAY AWAY FROM RELATIONSHIPS FOR NOW AND GO AND REALLY LEARN ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS AND WHAT YOU REALLY ARE MEANT TO LOOK FOR IN A LADY. Then have a faithful relationship and marry in 2020. Dont waste your time. NO LADY IS PERFECT, you too are not.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Online ..I Need Advise by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:52am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
Deestro:
First of all, anyone can clean the house, secondly, be a gentleman, go and apologize and be happy again, you won't lose one ball of you do so.
[/s]
Re: Who Is Online ..I Need Advise by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2019
Deestro:
Never try this dude. Only pus*sy guys do such.

Let her go ,if she wants to.. What's so special about her?. The level na diamond plated?. Don't be a slave under any pussy bro.. If she so loved you,or care so much about you.. She will be the first to apologize,even when you offend her.

Pm me for the book by Charles Nneji..

The Bang Rule and The Advance Bang Rule..

You got learn how to handle situations like this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Online ..I Need Advise by UnclePrincipal(m): 3:26am On Sep 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Precum Doesn't Contain Sperm / MEN: Secret To Having A Beautiful Baby / She Was Double Dating & My Friends Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.