Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,368 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

USA Citizenship For Illegitimate Nigerian Child - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Citizenship For Illegitimate Nigerian Child (1677 Views)

Path To US Citizenship For F1 Students Through The Military / German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa / Canada Expands Path To Citizenship For Foreigners; Including Asylum Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: USA Citizenship For Illegitimate Nigerian Child by Spanishmilf(m): 2:54am On Jun 08, 2019
Angulare:

Me too I was kinda confused o when spanishmilf was calling all these visas like they are moimoi to get
Please give me your own advice o if you have got any thanks
at least if you try UK, Canada or any EU country it will work out for u!!!!! That what am trying to say
Re: USA Citizenship For Illegitimate Nigerian Child by oluayebenz: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Angulare:

Me too I was kinda confused o when spanishmilf was calling all these visas like they are moimoi to get
Please give me your own advice o if you have got any thanks

The best bet for you is student visa. Let your dad sponsor you..... Visit visa or any other one is a tough one for now.
Good luck
Re: USA Citizenship For Illegitimate Nigerian Child by Generalkorex(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
I don come again o. Please gather and help
I've searched tire and I ended here.
How do I renew US passport for a child of 5 years . She was born in US, but now in UK(the whole family) .
I need answers to the following.
1. Fees : breakdown of fees
2. Requirement
3. Document needed.
4. Website to feel form if available
5. Are we printing anything or booking appointment for this.

Please fam. Help out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is The Best And Cheapest Country To Travel With A Total Budget Of N700k-1m / Getting Italian Visa / Portonovo, Small But Richer Than Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.