Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? (8403 Views)

What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Jb95(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Recently, there's been a number of threads by men who come here to pour out their minds as to the situation in their homes of their wives hoarding sex from them.

As a matter of fact, there's one of such thread on FP as I write this.

I dont think Nairalanders have heard the chance to hear from the horse's (wives) mouth their own side side of the story.

So the question is simple, as a wife why have you been denying your husband sex?

This is strictly for education/information purpose, let married men and bachelors hoping to marry soon come and learn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Kriss216: 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
When a single and hórny man always desire for sex, the society will beckon on him to go and get married. The man will obediently go and get married and his wife will start to deprive him of same sex he was getting abundantly as a single man.

The man will now rush to the society to complain of not getting the sex they promised he'll be getting bountifully. The society, being feminine in nature, will tell him ;

-Have a talk with your wife
-Be helping her in doing house chores
-Be washing her pants and bras twice a week
-Always buy her gifts
-Take her for vacation
-Always send her money for no reason
-Make her happy

My questions to the society are;

1. If a man has to do all these before getting sex from his beloved wife, what then is the essence of marriage?

2. What does a man benefit from marriage?

3. What are the things a wife can do that a baby mama cannot do?

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by eddynaira125: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
A
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Or11: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
There are many good things in marriage and sex isn't part of them. Any hook up can give a man or woman sex. Only children believe sex is the best thing marriage has to offer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by advanceDNA: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
Give sex?? I dont always get this phrase...

U guys make women feel sex is a favor they "give"......instead of what both party needs...so all the leverage is on one side, makimg men always technically beg for it..

37 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Samuelnze(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
Here to learn.. Wouldn't want my future wife to deprive of it. Even though she too will benefit from the act.

5 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by sonofthunder: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
Jb95:
Recently, there's been a number of threads by men who come here to pour out their minds as to the situation in their homes of their wives hoarding sex from them.

As a matter of fact, there's one of such thread on FP as I write this.

I dont think Nairalanders have heard the chance to hear from the horse's (wives) mouth their own side side of the story.

So the question is simple, as a wife why have you been denying your husband sex?

This is strictly for education/information purpose, let married men and bachelors hoping to marry soon come and learn.

Only way to get answers is for a woman to ask this question in a women's only group or forum.

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by logicalhumour: 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
sonofthunder:

Only way to get answers is for a woman to ask this question in a women's only group or forum.
The way women can guard their secrets eh. Like those days when my mom would buy pad for my sisters... If I just attempt to ask what it is that's how all of them would be like "Kai! Shhh..." and they'll be smiling.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by EmiDon11: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
logicalhumour:

The way women can guard their secrets eh. Like those days when my mom would buy pad for my sisters... If I just attempt to ask what it is that's how all of them would be like "Kai! Shhh..." and they'll be smiling.
hahahahahahaha

Bahd ghuy

Na bread grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Buharidgeneral: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
Some will even tell you Saturday If you miss that Saturday nothing for you again till another Saturday . That's how bad it's

13 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Rokiat(f): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
The best answer you can get is from your own wife. Ask your wife lol how are we supposed to know?

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by ThatrealestApex: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Reelmii: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
Make i stay here learn something too

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Shinabrown5308(m): 12:11am On Apr 11, 2023
You can easily see devilish they are those women are here and the question was directed to them, they refuse to talk that’s what they are I swear no woman can deprive me I’ll rather deprive her.

7 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by cumoverna: 12:12am On Apr 11, 2023
Dem no get excuse joor

1 Like

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Chris2863(m): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
Some will even tell you Saturday If you miss that Saturday nothing for you again till another Saturday . That's how bad it's
😂😂😂😂😂😂

You get that guy’s thread for mind🤣🤣

The guy that complained of his wife not cooking, finances and sex

17 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:20am On Apr 11, 2023
Or11:
There are many good things in marriage and sex isn't part of them. Any hook up can give a man or woman sex. Only children believe sex is the best thing marriage has to offer

It's sad that you've not seen a woman who will help to make you better.
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by falcon01: 3:56am On Apr 11, 2023
Sex is not something you give, its something you do out of love, money or just for fun. The question is 'why did you stop having sex with your man'
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by sonofthunder: 4:04am On Apr 11, 2023
logicalhumour:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by sonofthunder: 4:07am On Apr 11, 2023
Rokiat:
The best answer you can get is from your own wife. Ask your wife lol how are we supposed to know?

Many men have asked their wife's no answers. That's why issues are escalating to social media.

Women will do wrong, try and correct them then you also become the victim.

Una get issues

9 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Or11: 5:37am On Apr 11, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

It's sad that you've not seen a woman who will help to make you better.

It's unfortunate you think everyone is like you. In your wildest dreams, you will still not be able to date a woman on my wife's level
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by dchamp234(m): 6:21am On Apr 11, 2023
Or11:
Can you please mention a few? We're all here to learn...

1 Like

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Shedrack777: 6:33am On Apr 11, 2023
no woman (in form of a wife) begotten of a man will deprive me of sex. you refuse, i'll go outside and buy it.

7 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by dchamp234(m): 6:33am On Apr 11, 2023
It's saddens me anytime I come on social media to make myself happy and end up seeing posts or topics as this, most of these women who deny their husbands sex or give rules before sex in there matrimonial homes where ones into prostitutions and hookups or even a more dengerious sexual episodes the mind can never think of and all of a sudden a man finds you worthy to share his home and wealth and you start acting up and giving conditions before you perform your marital rites. An African man won't accept such, I don't know where these men come from, coming to nairaland to cry like babies, they are fools for allowing such in their homes. Personally i'll frustrate them, make life unbearable for them, i'll employ a maid and sleep with her all time and make sure she knows I'm sleeping with the maid then get her pregnant and finally make her my wife. She can go back to her father's house or the streets where she came from.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by KingEarnest(m): 6:33am On Apr 11, 2023
Or11:
Can you name the 'good parts of marriage' that sex isn't part of?

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Psychopatheko: 6:45am On Apr 11, 2023
Or11:

It's unfortunate you think everyone is like you. In your wildest dreams, you will still not be able to date a woman on my wife's level

Loll so na your wife wey dey chop another person gbola you dey carry for head, later you go come here dey ask for nairaland advice if kasala don burst ,dey there carry your woman for head no worry

1 Like

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Fahvvy: 7:13am On Apr 11, 2023
I've said this times without number and I'll say it again...

If my wife haven't properly communicated a VERY GENUINE REASON why she wants to stop having se.x with me, then I'm going outside ANYTIME I get Hot AND I'LL MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS undecided...

All these talk about women waking up on morning and saying no SE.x to their hubby for no good reason is nonsense undecided...

And the men who even allow this to continue are WEAK undecided...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by rottenPussy: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
lol, pity the poor man nw cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by lereinter(m): 8:41am On Apr 11, 2023
That's the nature women

That's why you must find your level or right companion woman religiously

If you marry a woman you can't control na your forever headache

If not

1 Like

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by theophorus(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2023
Let's hope the women folks can explain the reason for that action but so far, have not seen any concrete response.

They may claim domestic chores.
They may claim Tired
They may claim stress but fact is deep that they know those are just excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:54am On Apr 11, 2023
Or11:

Oo my bad I think I misquoted you, going back to check, you made a lot of sense and grounded points on more important issues pertaining marriage beyond sex. My apologies.

1 Like

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by brightDdon(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2023
sonofthunder:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Partner Will Not Spend A Kobo On You, Does It Mean He/she Doesn't Luv U? / Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! / Why Do These Beautiful Virgins Still Reveal Their Bodies (PHOTOS)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.