Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,993 members, 7,866,731 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Let's Gist [caution] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Gist [caution] (4193 Views)

ever met anyone here? Romancelanders Let's Gist / Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo) / Gossip Centre!!!! Come In And Let's Gist About Our Plans For Today... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Gist [caution] by hotangel2(f): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2005
Calabarman, do you always type this stories Or you have them someone, and you copy and paste? Dang!! You are trying.
Re: Let's Gist [caution] by kazey(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2005
Well me too, i dey wonder. THis one na Love City. grin
Re: Let's Gist [caution] by CalabarMan(m): 7:11am On Jul 14, 2005
Hot-angel, I type the stories on-line, it flows better as I am typing and since they are true stories they are quite easy to bring out.
Re: Let's Gist [caution] by hotangel2(f): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2005
wow. props to you man.. You must have seen alot.
Re: Let's Gist [caution] by Danasco(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2005
Calabarman, God go bless you for me. You are using what my friends call DELAY TACTICS. You actually like this gal, hence she decided to play big gal de time wey u ready for am, then u self play big guy with ur dalay tactics. Dat na boys style.
To be candid, it boil my head to hear babe talking about age difference when they are young and able. At 35 and above u see same gal feeding, clothing, housing, bathing and hero worshiping younger guys all in the name of marriage. At this age they would want to do everything possible to make sure they get ANY guy (age limit not a criteria).
For heaven sake, gal make a choice and follow it tenaciously.

Calabar man, make u no mind this gal. She go must use her BAD mouth use take yan u. I beg make u do am shakara too.

Mamba fit say make u taste and run fast, make u no even try. Mamba fit vex with me sha.
Re: Let's Gist [caution] by pintos(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2005
Everything
I do and say
with anyone
makes a difference
Re: Let's Gist [caution] by Papilo4: 4:59am On Jan 31, 2009
i believe everyone has spoken well. and 2 y'all who think priding in ur beauty is ideal.'remember dt pride goes b4 a hard fall. happy landing

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J / So Unique Indeed / Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.