Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) (41508 Views)

The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by HBB1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
A.J better listen to George Foreman and leave that dude alone...
It was not a lucky shot, that dude beat him silly (like he stole something) and he is going to beat him again!
He gat skills, AJ with all his muscles don't.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by duality(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
I thought so persons want us to believe the win by ruiz was arranged.

They will now see for themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by BOOZELEE: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
That's the strategy. Stage-managed things. There's no way that Father Christmas can bear AJ. Now both of them will make fat dough
Go and sleep that fight was not fixed

5 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by saheedbadmus(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
so funny..well u are the champ now, u can dictate what you want jere..so painful u beat up our champ like say him be ur kid bro

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Englishgold: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Advice to AJ, as he was knocked out in round 7,out of 12, it doesn't show he has spirit of a great champ. My regards to Mayweather. A great fighter.

AJ, don't come out now because you might not get to round 4 this time.
Go and build up

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by themonk(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Fadelex:
The biggest mistake Joshua made was going to USA to fight. Boxing is not tennis that you can perform anywhere. You were holding 3 belts and whoever wants them should have come to meet you in Wembley but he thought he was invincible. Ruiz will now dictates term and Joshua's camp must abide or else he kisses those belts goodbye. Ruiz will rather allow the belts to be stripped one after the other than jeopardizing them all at once against Joshua in Wembley. never ever leave your comfort zone even when you seems too comfortable

I think the rematch clause is also in favor of Joshua. We however do not know if the rematch clause indicated if Joshua or his team has the sole contractual decision of where the bout should take place.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by saajus: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
It's harder to win when you are angry especially if the anger is not properly channeled.

Melodycomng:
MUMU na mumu, THIS TIME JOSHUA GO KILL YOU

7 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by TheTourist: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
HE DESERVES EVERY PENNY HE CAN GET.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by youngestuk(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sifia pains grin nah person wen get 4 belts you Dey talk to like that, abi you want make he beat you the way he take beat AJ grin
michlins:
Wetin concern him concern staying healthy. And who give him mouth to dictate terms sef

9 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Useless hearn see ya life. A side indeed
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by HBB1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Aj just fvk up....

This guy suppose dey ICU by now with swollen mouth... Chai undecided sad

Have you checked his record?
Amateur record of 105-5!
Started boxing at 6.
And you have to admit he has skills-- he can move and can take a punch.
I love a heavy weight with skills! Reminds me of Toney.

AJ however started boxing at 18...
Has no head movement, no footwork, can't take a punch and above all lacked/lacks what should have won him that match-- a jab!
A 6, 6" fighter against someone 4 inches shorterr and he decides to get into the pocket with him?
Lennox Lewis or Klitschko would have killed him with a jab, jab him all day long!

If AJ likes he should fight him another 5 times, except he can correct these things (unfortunately he can't do anything about his glass jaw), Andy Ruiz will dance around him and beat him like a child.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by omerukokwuru(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
landmark86:
Andy Ruiz Jr must have be an IBO man I swear. The guy too like money
you mean he is ibo cuz he knocked out an afonja? i don't get it

5 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by mike1994reds: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
michlins:
Wetin concern him concern staying healthy. And who give him mouth to dictate terms sef
Neega, shut the Bleep up and put some respect on his name, he's CHAMP!

9 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
Englishgold:
Advice to AJ, as he was knocked out in round 7,out of 12, it doesn't show he has spirit of a great champ. My regards to Mayweather. A great fighter.

AJ, don't come out now because you might not get to round 4 this time.
Go and build up
That should tell you it was fixed. He received more good hands from Klitschko than this bag of beans and he still saw the game through.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
This dude will beat Joshua easily any day
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by meobizy(f): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
This guy should not try and lose weight if not AJ will tear him apart.
I like how he’s already thinking like a champion.
Na so e suppose dey.
He should enjoy his reign and pick fights wisely.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by HBB1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
mikegb:

That should tell you it was fixed. He received more good hands from Klitschko than this bag of beans and he still saw the game through.

Try and watch the last fight the bag of beans fought or his fight with Parker. Bag of beans would hound you down in the ring-- you will keep fighting backwards.
Just imagine Golovkin following you everywhere you go...but with footwork and hand speed!
Joshua has never been on the back foot before and when he got mauled he didn't know what to do!
Those overhead shots that hit him almost killed him! grin
Jab, Baba no Sabi, hold opponent when he wan kill you , Baba no Sabi!
His deficiencies were so obvious.

About Klitschko, Klitschko didn't beat him like this, or he would have been brain damaged!
He knocked him down once and the rest, they were just dancing up and down till he was knocked out too.
And Klitschko had lost his edge, a prime Klitschko would have killed him.

Joshua cannot take a punch, he rocked Ruiz in the 7th and immediately the guy countered and knocked him out!

By the way, you should watch when James Toney fought as a heavyweight...
He was fat, but he was fast, OMG... beat Holyfield like he stole iPhone in computer village! grin

17 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by duality(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
. Speaking with TMZ Sports, Foreman said: “Joshua needs someone like me. He’s gonna have to go back to the gym. I think he’ll be a greater fighter.

“If he goes back and gets his mind together. He’s gonna even be better. But right now, he better learn to box and he better gets a good manager.

“If I’m Anthony Joshua’s manager, I say, ‘let sleeping dogs lie.’ I don’t want to fight that guy (Ruiz) anymore, because you don’t know what you did wrong. You go back and you’re gonna do the same thing. Let it slide. Leave Ruiz alone. Let him alone.”

I understand how AJ feels right now. I know some persons are doing "it's our brother" for him.

But

I think Foreman is right.

Any neutral person who saw that match will advise AJ to calm down.

Ruiz had a strong edge in that fight.

7 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by oparahchi(m): 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
TechCapon:
Lol the game plan is to make it as difficult as possible after all Andy ruiz is now a champion. He now has a voice unlike before, I won't be surprised if the fight fails to take place as scheduled because he'd love to hold on to those belts as long as possible. If for any reason Anthony Joshua loses that rematch he should forget about boxing forever because his reputation and career is ruined just like Samuel Peters. His last opportunity to revive his career depends heavily on the rematch.
Rubbish talk. Why should he forget about boxing if he loses at the rematch? Do you know how many times world great boxers lost fights!? Biko keep qwayet there

4 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Exactly! He is in the driver’s seat, Anthony needs him more than he needs Anthony. How the tables have turned. You are also correct make or mar fight for Anthony.
TechCapon:
Lol the game plan is to make it as difficult as possible after all Andy ruiz is now a champion. He now has a voice unlike before, I won't be surprised if the fight fails to take place as scheduled because he'd love to hold on to those belts as long as possible. If for any reason Anthony Joshua loses that rematch he should forget about boxing forever because his reputation and career is ruined just like Samuel Peters. His last opportunity to revive his career depends heavily on the rematch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
michlins:

Champions dictate terms.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
temmypotter:
People talking about how the first match was fixed blah blah blah don't know shit about boxing

Dude knocked out Aj fair and square, if Aj knows what's good for him, he had better not rematch, not yet.

Start with smaller bouts and work his ass off.

If he loses again, his career is dead, gone and buried.
AJ can't just runaway from rematch just like that. Rematch is a norm for professional boxers to claim their victories or clear peoples doubt so saying he shouldn't rematch is like saying he should just let go of those hard earned belt.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
That's the strategy. Stage-managed things. There's no way that Father Christmas can bear AJ. Now both of them will make fat dough

Goan watch the fight.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
grin

Anthony, beat that bag of beans for me grin

He couldn't do so in the first fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
landmark86:
Andy Ruiz Jr must have be an IBO man I swear. The guy too like money

Yorubas and Hausa love money more than IGBOS

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
Fadelex:
The biggest mistake Joshua made was going to USA to fight. Boxing is not tennis that you can perform anywhere. You were holding 3 belts and whoever wants them should have come to meet you in Wembley but he thought he was invincible. Ruiz will now dictates term and Joshua's camp must abide or else he kisses those belts goodbye. Ruiz will rather allow the belts to be stripped one after the other than jeopardizing them all at once against Joshua in Wembley. never ever leave your comfort zone even when you seems too comfortable

The belt can't be kissed goodbye, it has been already signed that they must fight, it's in the contract

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Melodycomng:
MUMU na mumu, THIS TIME JOSHUA GO KILL YOU

U didn't even watch the first game
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Aj just fvk up....

This guy suppose dey ICU by now with swollen mouth... Chai undecided sad

AJ didn't Bleep up, AJ is lucky
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by valdes00(m): 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
temmypotter:
People talking about how the first match was fixed blah blah blah don't know shit about boxing

Dude knocked out Aj fair and square, if Aj knows what's good for him, he had better not rematch, not yet.

Start with smaller bouts and work his ass off.

If he loses again, his career is dead, gone and buried.
Right on point... u sabi.... i laugh when some sentimental i.diots said its fixed cos ruiz collected 5million when he won... forgetting that the bout has been negotitiated before it even started... Now AJ wi have to dance to his own tune

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by planetx: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
TechCapon:
That is why those who believe the fight was fixed are silly.

5 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
mikegb:

Klitchko was very old n due for retirement wen he fought AJ. It was obvious AJ would win.

So u guys mean that AJ fixed th match so that Ruiz will collect 50 million dollars instead of 4 or 5 million in the rematch?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' / "I Am Glad I Dumped Nigeria For Bahrain" - Salwa Naser Who Won Medal In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.