Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) (41504 Views)

The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by TotoNaRubber: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Village English teacher hardbody come and learn from my initial comment.

Shake your head again and say slowly "I have learnt something today".

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Fadelex(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The belt can't be kissed goodbye, it has been already signed that they must fight, it's in the contract
I think one of the belt is up for defence against Kublev in few months time... Ruiz wouldn't wanna fight because the 3 belts will be to be if he lose... so he'll probably be stripped off that belt leaving Joshua to fight for 2 in the rematch...

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 07, 2019
oparahchi:
Rubbish talk. Why should he forget about boxing if he loses at the rematch? Do you know how many times world great boxers lost fights!? Biko keep qwayet there

U don't even understand boxing, If AJ loses again to Ruiz, it's game over for his career, U know why?? Wilder, Fury, n other top boxers won't have any need or interest in fighting him again.

AJ is living on the edge now, it's now or never
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2019
Fadelex:

I think one of the belt is up for defence against Kublev in few months time... Ruiz wouldn't wanna fight because the 3 belts will be to be if he lose... so he'll probably be stripped off that belt leaving Joshua to fight for 2 in the rematch...

Ruiz took 4 belts from AJ actually.

Yes it's likely that Ruiz would need to fight an IBF or IBO mandatory challenger around September or else he will lose the belt. He will prefer to collect millions m lose just one belt.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by chiedu7: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Aj just fvk up....

This guy suppose dey ICU by now with swollen mouth... Chai undecided sad
grin
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by tomdon(m): 12:16am On Jun 07, 2019
Fadelex:
The biggest mistake Joshua made was going to USA to fight. Boxing is not tennis that you can perform anywhere. You were holding 3 belts and whoever wants them should have come to meet you in Wembley but he thought he was invincible. Ruiz will now dictates term and Joshua's camp must abide or else he kisses those belts goodbye. Ruiz will rather allow the belts to be stripped one after the other than jeopardizing them all at once against Joshua in Wembley. never ever leave your comfort zone even when you seems too comfortable

Why does location matter, is it the weather or what exactly??
Well, maybe they even drugged Aj cos if not for him being fatigued, that guy has no chance with Aj

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:30am On Jun 07, 2019
michlins:
Wetin concern him concern staying healthy. And who give him mouth to dictate terms sef
Na the guy wey deal with Anthony Joshua be that. So him get right to dictate.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Bridget95(f): 12:33am On Jun 07, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
grin

Anthony, beat that bag of beans for me grin
Unfortunately Anthony Joshua's strength has gone down the P of his girlfriends.Dude have lost his strength to his numerous Delilas . I can even beat AJ right now .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:43am On Jun 07, 2019
themonk:
The kind of journalism Nairaland does is shocking. He demanded $50M to fight Anthony Joshua only if Joshua insists the bout will take place in the UK. You guys shouldn’t put words in his mouth.

This is because the person managing Deontay Wilder is also managing Andy Ruiz, He goes by the name Al Haymon. He also managed Floyd Mayweather, He is a business man that has knowledge of his craft.

When Al Haymon wanted to make the Wilder-Joshua fight, Joshua demanded $50M to fight Wilder, so this is a comeback from Al Haymon.

Wetin dem know for this forum ?

Actually I suspect Haymon rigged this fight. With that guy, money is the only object.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by quickly: 12:44am On Jun 07, 2019
Fadelex:
The biggest mistake Joshua made was going to USA to fight. Boxing is not tennis that you can perform anywhere. You were holding 3 belts and whoever wants them should have come to meet you in Wembley but he thought he was invincible. Ruiz will now dictates term and Joshua's camp must abide or else he kisses those belts goodbye. Ruiz will rather allow the belts to be stripped one after the other than jeopardizing them all at once against Joshua in Wembley. never ever leave your comfort zone even when you seems too comfortable

When u are a world champion- u have to fight where the money is. Ali fought in Zaire Lennox fought in southie
Joshua is a multi millionaire in pounds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by onatisi(m): 1:10am On Jun 07, 2019
smart dude . he wants to make sure he gets all he can while he still has the chance , he has already made history , now he needs to make money.
it is joshua and his team who are desperate for the belts
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by juniorstar(m): 1:25am On Jun 07, 2019
Here is a guys dat has never gone above 500k in his boxing career demanding 50mill..can u imagine

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 1:52am On Jun 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U don't even understand boxing, If AJ loses again to Ruiz, it's game over for his career, U know why?? Wilder, Fury, n other top boxers won't have any need or interest in fighting him again.

AJ is living on the edge now, it's now or never
Joshua has lost it already, he was pummeled, unraveled and demystified. I doubt if he could earn those belt back because Rius will kill him this time around not only being bloodied.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 07, 2019
Belts plenty for market.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by goat22: 2:15am On Jun 07, 2019
ruggedtimi:
And my father wanted me to learn boxing

O boy go learn oh! Dem dey do training for iyana ipaja motor park. You go just commot for moto locate one conductor wey don shekpa narrow am slap. The training don start be that. Small small you go scatter the fatty bom bom wey squeeze this our bros like akpu. Make you do o come redeem naija image.

7 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Timekeeper: 3:19am On Jun 07, 2019
omerukokwuru:
you mean he is ibo cuz he knocked out an afonja? i don't get it

Ur father no fit achieve reach AJ pikin and even ur generation... Tribalistic bigot

Trying to say Luiz is an Igbo man abi

Work on ur generation first before u abuse AJ

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Pezanix(m): 3:32am On Jun 07, 2019
Some people enjoy life while some of us suffer. Getting depressed everyday. I stand alone in this world. No dad no mum no siblings. Pls any kind hearted person should aid my tuition fees. I need #10,000 to complete it. I will appreciate anything u give. This is my account number 3119222486 first bank PLC
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by nuelyoyo(m): 3:38am On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
That's the strategy. Stage-managed things. There's no way that Father Christmas can bear AJ. Now both of them will make fat dough
please, how did they make fat dough by fixing the match?
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by nuelyoyo(m): 3:41am On Jun 07, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

Wetin dem know for this forum ?

Actually I suspect Haymon rigged this fight. With that guy, money is the only object.
please can you explain to me how they made money by fixing the match?
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Ubongdemaga: 3:44am On Jun 07, 2019
I love Nigerians, if Arsenal lose to chelsea, it was a beating, arsenal is chelsea wife bla bla. But if arsenal lose 2 bolton, it was a fix match. We should all Learn to accept defeat and understand any sport compete by two team or pple can go either way. I kw dere's always a favourite in any sporting event but also kw dat d table can turn @ times. AJ is not aggressive fighter, e can't cover e's face and e's punches r not sharp or direct. I don't see im going far in boxing. Ruiz will surely beat AJ anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:58am On Jun 07, 2019
Timekeeper:

Ur father no fit achieve reach AJ pikin and even ur generation... Tribalistic bigot

Trying to say Luiz is an Igbo man abi

Work on ur generation first before u abuse AJ

omerukokwuru:

This guy destroyed your life completely. Technical Knock out! grin grin grin
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by crowley(m): 4:17am On Jun 07, 2019
michlins:
Wetin concern him concern staying healthy. And who give him mouth to dictate terms sef
his belts tongue tongue
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by siverspooon(m): 4:18am On Jun 07, 2019
Bridget95:
Unfortunately Anthony Joshua's strength has gone down the P of his girlfriends.Dude have lost his strength to his numerous Delilas . I can even beat AJ right now .
Pls that is an insult to AJ. Even if lost a match but don't turn it to insult pls
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:27am On Jun 07, 2019
ruggedtimi:
And my father wanted me to learn boxing
Imagine that ... abi you annoyed your dad that time and so he wanted someone to knock your head small? grin
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:33am On Jun 07, 2019
(Redacted)
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Afonja007: 4:59am On Jun 07, 2019
TechCapon:
Lol the game plan is to make it as difficult as possible after all Andy ruiz is now a champion. He now has a voice unlike before, I won't be surprised if the fight fails to take place as scheduled because he'd love to hold on to those belts as long as possible. If for any reason Anthony Joshua loses that rematch he should forget about boxing forever because his reputation and career is ruined just like Samuel Peters. His last opportunity to revive his career depends heavily on the rematch.
shebi Nigerians say AJ just leave him to win angry as at now na Ruiz hold yam hold knife if he cut give AJ AJ go thank him

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by TruthinAction: 4:59am On Jun 07, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Chai ... because of 10K you claim no dad/no mum?? Are you not ashamed to say this?

Do you know him? It could be true. Well the best way to get help is through people you know face to face and if you are in a ministry that cares for people in need. Anyone can come to social media and post whatever they want in the name of help.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by 9gerian: 5:22am On Jun 07, 2019
Sometimes, there’s more than meets the eye. There could have been a setup because he was in another’s territory, and it could have come from any angle including the sparring partner that was rumored to have injured / KOd Joshua during training before the match.

That’s why location matters a lot.

tomdon:

Why does location matter, is it the weather or what exactly??
Well, maybe they even drugged Aj cos if not for him being fatigued, that guy has no chance with Aj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. / "I Am Glad I Dumped Nigeria For Bahrain" - Salwa Naser Who Won Medal In London / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.