Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) (41506 Views)

The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by olumalcolm(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
Fadelex:
The biggest mistake Joshua made was going to USA to fight. Boxing is not tennis that you can perform anywhere. You were holding 3 belts and whoever wants them should have come to meet you in Wembley but he thought he was invincible. Ruiz will now dictates term and Joshua's camp must abide or else he kisses those belts goodbye. Ruiz will rather allow the belts to be stripped one after the other than jeopardizing them all at once against Joshua in Wembley. never ever leave your comfort zone even when you seems too comfortable
MY TAKE. How did he allow himself to be cajoled into going out of his comfort zone to go fight in the US. You are the heavyweight champion, u dictate all terms to any mofo dat wnts d belts but...jeez am pained mehn angry

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Itzurboi:
Greatest doesn't mean performing everywhere, it simply means your great deed spreads everywhere... do you know mermaids do gather to watch messi play or do you need evidence?
Maybe you dress up as Mermaid to watch Messi play ... I have come across many Messi fan girls you think and behave very irrationally in awe of him overlooking his failures for Argentina grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by ernwale(m): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
michlins:
Wetin concern him concern staying healthy. And who give him mouth to dictate terms sef

He's the champ.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by DedeNkem: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
Fadelex:
The biggest mistake Joshua made was going to USA to fight. Boxing is not tennis that you can perform anywhere. You were holding 3 belts and whoever wants them should have come to meet you in Wembley but he thought he was invincible. Ruiz will now dictates term and Joshua's camp must abide or else he kisses those belts goodbye. Ruiz will rather allow the belts to be stripped one after the other than jeopardizing them all at once against Joshua in Wembley. never ever leave your comfort zone even when you seems too comfortable

Location is not a genuine excuse.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by budaatum: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
olumalcolm:
MY TAKE. How did he allow himself to be cajoled into going out of his comfort zone to go fight in the US. You are the heavyweight champion, u dictate all terms to any mofo dat wnts d belts but...jeez am pained mehn angry
More payperview money in States.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by quickly: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
AJ got paid 30 million dollars for that fight, Win or Lose. his money was guaranteed. Im sure his naija mentality was like i nor fit die for nothing based on his burna boy walk in music.

the minimum AJ has been paid for every fight is 20million dollars since 2017

ruiz was paid 5million for that fight.

Those belts are money makers
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by CrazyJill: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
If we are talking about sports betting, then I can say that I really understand this very well. I have been betting on sports for quite some time with this bookmaker http://1xbet-ke.net/. I like this bookmaker because the first is reliable, the second is quick payouts and the third is the opportunity to win a lot of money. So try
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) by Japhet31: 11:41am On Jun 09, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
Village English teacher hardbody come and learn from my initial comment.

Shake your head again and say slowly "I have learnt something today".

I actually also had the thought.... Just that I was wondering if something like that can really be how it is. To someone who doesn't really NEED money. If one factors in the selling point of being undefeated, it'll become easy to see how absurd the thought of pre-arrangement, bet-cutting is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. / "I Am Glad I Dumped Nigeria For Bahrain" - Salwa Naser Who Won Medal In London / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.